Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

**Quinton Powell UPDATE**

A forum for ALL Gator recruiting info, as well as recruiting updates of Gator opponents. ONLY RECRUITING-RELATED THREADS ARE ALLOWED!

Moderators: Recruiting Moderator, Moderator, Site Administrators

Re: **Quinton Powell UPDATE**

Postby -THE DUDE- » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Gatorbythebay wrote:Nkemdiche is coming. Watch...

hope im wrong but there is no chance...
-THE DUDE-
Head Ball Coach

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:33 pm

-THE DUDE- wrote:

I actually hope you are right.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby MJMGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm

WobbleGator wrote:
-THE DUDE- wrote:

Agreed. I can't even pronounce his name. :embarrassed:
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Homer J » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:45 pm

EuroGator wrote:
FatCatG8r wrote:No. I'm not. I'm sick at heart to see so many so-called "representatives" of my Alma Mater looking like illiterate hicks. Have some pride. Take a moment to spell check your post. It doesn't take that long. I "seen"(saw) his high"lite"(light) video. He might try "and"(to) win. Learn what is a verb, a preposition, or a conjunction. Use it properly. Or just use Twitter grammar and dispose of language structure and syntax altogether.

I have a couple of comments.

1. Do you believe that every member of this board is a graduate of (or even has attended a class at) the University of Florida? For that matter, do you think that we're all college graduates? If you do, I think you should reevaluate that. I for one hope that there are fan's of Gator sports that have no official affiliation with UF. I hope that UF makes money on ticket and merchandise sales from people who never were and never will be students there. Furthermore, I don't think that anyone on this board, including the moderators, is a representative for UF. Who has called them so? If your disappointment is caused, even in part, by your own bad assumptions... then that's on you.

...the bottom line? Show a little grase and murcy and pick you're battles or someone will point out you're miss takes to. ;)

:scarefail:

:soapbox:

Thanks - for the record, I am from NY, went to college in TN and live in GA.
Homer J
Head Ball Coach

Postby Ga Gator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 pm

GatorKen wrote:lol, he is the one talking about trust. He walked away from UF. He should know that if he wanted a scholarship open then he should have stayed committed rather than playing games.

He's just a primadonna PUNK.
Ga Gator
Senior Gator

Postby Crisco » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:00 pm

EuroGator wrote:I have a couple of comments.

1. Do you believe that every member of this board is a graduate of (or even has attended a class at) the University of Florida? For that matter, do you think that we're all college graduates? If you do, I think you should reevaluate that. I for one hope that there are fan's of Gator sports that have no official affiliation with UF. I hope that UF makes money on ticket and merchandise sales from people who never were and never will be students there. Furthermore, I don't think that anyone on this board, including the moderators, is a representative for UF. Who has called them so? If your disappointment is caused, even in part, by your own bad assumptions... then that's on you.

2. You may need to come to grips with the fact that not everyone has the same background or preferences that you have. Some people will just make some mistakes.

3. You too could be ridiculed or chided for mistakes you've made - even in posts which were intended to point out the error of others. You double quoted in the post I'm quoting and your last sentence... um... I don't think it's a proper, complete sentence.

...the bottom line? Show a little grase and murcy and pick you're battles or someone will point out you're miss takes to. ;)

:scarefail:

:soapbox:

I like this guy.
Crisco
True Gator

Postby gatorspook » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:03 pm

FunnGun wrote:
EuroGator wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:Thread hijack :lol:

...oh yeah. We didn't won't him anyway! :lol:

Oy vey! Es una lucha gramática! Puedo jugar? :lol:

Like the new avi, euro.

¿Por qué jugar? Es un juego estúpido.
gatorspook

Postby Jonesie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:58 pm

MJMGator wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
-THE DUDE- wrote:

Agreed. I can't even pronounce his name. :embarrassed:

KIM-DEE-CHEE
Jonesie
Baby Gator

Postby FunnGun » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:37 pm

gatorspook wrote:
FunnGun wrote:
EuroGator wrote:

Like the new avi, euro.

Deseo más de acuerdo
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby gatorspook » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 pm

FunnGun wrote:
gatorspook wrote:
FunnGun wrote:
EuroGator wrote:

Like the new avi, euro.

Deseo más de acuerdo

Si hablamos en espanol podemos decir todos los palabras malos. Va tener relaciones sexuales con un buey.
gatorspook

Postby law98gator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Homer J wrote:Thanks - for the record, I am from NY, went to college in TN and live in GA.

Good lawd.

Probly related to Slevin and Yorkel. No hope.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby law98gator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 pm

gatorspook wrote:Si hablamos en espanol podemos decir todos los palabras malos. Va tener relaciones sexuales con un buey.

?Creo la palabra es guey, no? Y chingar?
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby gatorspook » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:41 pm

law98gator wrote:
gatorspook wrote:Si hablamos en espanol podemos decir todos los palabras malos. Va tener relaciones sexuales con un buey.

?Creo la palabra es guey, no? Y chingar?

Actually, this gets really confusing. What we call rabos here, in south america I heard them called colas de buey. I meant an Ox, but I think I might have used the wrong word for this part of the world (north america)...I think in catalan spain you see bulli....as in the restaurant el bulli?
gatorspook

Postby Homer J » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:08 pm

ESPN 150 linebacker Quinton Powell (Daytona Beach, Fla./Mainland) is heading west, committing to USC during a national signing day announcement televised on ESPNU.

Powell, the No. 6-rated outside linebacker and No. 99 player overall, picked the Trojans over Florida -- where he was formerly committed -- as well as Miami (Fla.), Oregon and South Carolina.

"Every time I heard about the decommitments I shrugged it off,” Powell said. “I just thought about myself. I wanted to commit based on my opinion of the school.

"[USC] called me every week, I talked to them very frequently. It was an awesome experience."
Homer J
Head Ball Coach

Postby Alagator » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Homer J wrote:ESPN 150 linebacker Quinton Powell (Daytona Beach, Fla./Mainland) is heading west, committing to USC during a national signing day announcement televised on ESPNU.

Powell, the No. 6-rated outside linebacker and No. 99 player overall, picked the Trojans over Florida -- where he was formerly committed -- as well as Miami (Fla.), Oregon and South Carolina.

"Every time I heard about the decommitments I shrugged it off,” Powell said. “I just thought about myself. I wanted to commit based on my opinion of the school.

"[USC] called me every week, I talked to them very frequently. It was an awesome experience."

I guess that reporter didn't get the memo about who broke up with who. :?
Kcgator wrote:
...bite him in his tightly puckered anus.

Soflagator wrote:
"We should really try not sucking for 30+ minutes of each game."
Alagator
Heisman Gator

Postby GatorKen » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:09 am

Homer J wrote:ESPN 150 linebacker Quinton Powell (Daytona Beach, Fla./Mainland) is heading west, committing to USC during a national signing day announcement televised on ESPNU.

He must have liked the idea of being on probation, having limited scholarships and no bowl games :D Eat all you want at Christmas kid, and party your ass off on NYE because we ain't got crap to prepare for here at USC.
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.

I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
GatorKen
Bull Gator

Postby gatorade7 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:23 am

Powell only visited UF and USC. when UF dropped him he had no other choice.
gatorade7
Senior Gator

Previous

Return to Recruiting Board