Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Vernon Hargreaves III and Ole Miss visit rumors

A forum for ALL Gator recruiting info, as well as recruiting updates of Gator opponents. ONLY RECRUITING-RELATED THREADS ARE ALLOWED!

Moderators: Recruiting Moderator, Site Administrators, Moderator

Re: Vernon Hargreaves III and Ole Miss visit rumors

Postby Gators#1 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:55 am

law98gator wrote:Guys, Ole Miss hired a Kiffin.

It's just a matter of time until that bomb blows.

Kiffen and Werner plus Ole Miss raves about Freeze learning the recruiting game from non other than Orgeron. CROOKS!
Gators#1
Freshman Gator

Postby law98gator » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:57 am

Yeah, I forgot about the Ogre connection.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby gatordad3 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:36 am

BMF wrote:Why all the jealousy towards Ole Miss & Clemson by Gator fans? Sure, they've both gotten some good players....some....not "a lot". Are either of them ranked in the top 10 of any of the services? Why no hate for Vandy? They're ranked in the top 20 (along w/ Clemson & Ole Miss).

Freeze has done a really good job, period. Just because he's landing a few recruits doesn't mean anything unusual is going on....same for Clemson. Have any of you ever been to Clemson? It's actually a pretty nice school and has a passionate fan base.

We can't sign every single recruit out there. I'd rather these kids go to Ole Miss than Bama, LSU or UGA. So I have no problem with it.....

---

I remember a while back when a very young up and coming hot shot coach whom people nicknamed "Billy the Kid" landed players like Dupay, Mike Miller, Brett Nelson, etc., it sure got the attention of Roy Williams and that clown who used to coach the Cocks hoops team. Now, I don't know if this Freeze dude could be college football's version of Billy Donovan, but only time will tell.
Clemson, on the other hand, it seems like they're setting themselves back to the Charlie Pell and Danny Ford days. It also seems like those are the only times you will witness success at Clemson, when shady activity is brewing over there.
gatordad3
Heisman Gator

Postby the-color-blue » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:21 am

gatordad3 wrote:
BMF wrote:Why all the jealousy towards Ole Miss & Clemson by Gator fans? Sure, they've both gotten some good players....some....not "a lot". Are either of them ranked in the top 10 of any of the services? Why no hate for Vandy? They're ranked in the top 20 (along w/ Clemson & Ole Miss).

Freeze has done a really good job, period. Just because he's landing a few recruits doesn't mean anything unusual is going on....same for Clemson. Have any of you ever been to Clemson? It's actually a pretty nice school and has a passionate fan base.

We can't sign every single recruit out there. I'd rather these kids go to Ole Miss than Bama, LSU or UGA. So I have no problem with it.....

---

I remember a while back when a very young up and coming hot shot coach whom people nicknamed "Billy the Kid" landed players like Dupay, Mike Miller, Brett Nelson, etc., it sure got the attention of Roy Williams and that clown who used to coach the Cocks hoops team. Now, I don't know if this Freeze dude could be college football's version of Billy Donovan, but only time will tell.
Clemson, on the other hand, it seems like they're setting themselves back to the Charlie Pell and Danny Ford days. It also seems like those are the only times you will witness success at Clemson, when shady activity is brewing over there.

i remember a very short time ago when someone made a completely off base comparison.... why is anyone defending ole miss and their coaching staff???
the-color-blue
Freshman Gator

Postby BMF » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm

the-color-blue wrote:
gatordad3 wrote:

---

i remember a very short time ago when someone made a completely off base comparison.... why is anyone defending ole miss and their coaching staff???

Yeah, there's no other explanation.....they're cheating. I'd just like to see proof, evidence, etc....
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:57 pm

gatordad3 wrote:I remember a while back when a very young up and coming hot shot coach whom people nicknamed "Billy the Kid" landed players like Dupay, Mike Miller, Brett Nelson, etc., it sure got the attention of Roy Williams and that clown who used to coach the Cocks hoops team.

The primary difference would be that Billy wasn't the protege of a known cheater (Ogre) and Billy didn't have known cheaters on his staff (the Other Half Kiff and Werner).

Speaking of cheaters, where is Eddie The Bagman these days?
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Previous

Return to Recruiting Board