Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Four-star CB names UF his leader

A forum for ALL Gator recruiting info, as well as recruiting updates of Gator opponents. ONLY RECRUITING-RELATED THREADS ARE ALLOWED!

Moderators: Recruiting Moderator, Moderator, Site Administrators

Four-star CB names UF his leader

Postby Zach Abolverdi » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:36 am

STORY: http://recruiting.blogs.gatorsports.com ... -uf-visit/

6 p.m. UPDATE: Kalvaraz Bessent tells me UF is his leader following his trip to Gainesville today. He visits Alabama this Saturday and plans to return to UF next month for a spring practice. His Top 3 are Florida, Georgia and Alabama and he wants to make a decision before his senior season starts.

Kingsland (Ga.) Camden County CB Kalvaraz Bessent, a consensus four-star prospect and Rivals250 member says he will visit UF today.

He's 6-foot-1, 188 pounds and from the same high school as UF signee Jarrad Davis. Alabama, Auburn, Florida and Georgia have offered him this month.
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ZachAbolverdi
Request me on Facebook @ http://facebook.com/ZachAbolverdi
Zach Abolverdi
GatorSports Writer

Re: Four-star CB visiting UF today

Postby Alagator » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:05 pm

I read an article (I believe on gatorcountry.com) which stated that although he currently lives in Georgia but he spent most of his childhood in Jacksonville and grew up a Gator fan.
Kcgator wrote:
...bite him in his tightly puckered anus.

Soflagator wrote:
"We should really try not sucking for 30+ minutes of each game."
Alagator
Heisman Gator

Re: Four-star CB names UF his leader

Postby Homer J » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:35 pm

A 4* CB listed at 6'1".... Champ is doing a great job of grabbing these big CBs.

Let's hope he follows his former LB to Florida and not his former QB to UGA. I fear we may not be able to grab a top notch CB this year because of getting two of the top CBs the last couple of years.
Homer J
Head Ball Coach

Postby DaMagicGator » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:36 am

We already one 4 star commit at CB in Dawson, and hope we can get another one.
Its good to be a Gator!
Mess with the best, Die like the rest!
FB: b.wolf84 PSN B-wolf84
DaMagicGator
True Gator

Postby GatorBart » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Homer J wrote:A 4* CB listed at 6'1".... Champ is doing a great job of grabbing these big CBs.

Let's hope he follows his former LB to Florida and not his former QB to UGA. I fear we may not be able to grab a top notch CB this year because of getting two of the top CBs the last couple of years.

Agreed. We've really only taken one CB each of the last two years, but they are good ones, that's for sure (Poole and VH3). Nick Washington can supposedly play CB as well. After this year, Roberson and Purifoy will be seniors, so the guys coming in the 2014 class will only have 2 or 3 guys ahead of them - the competition, while stiff, will be thin. And VH3, if he lives up to all the hype, goes pro after his Jr campaign (similar to what Joe Haden did). I think there's room for a couple of highly touted CBs in the 2014 class. Let's hope they think so too.
GatorBart
Head Ball Coach

Postby Ancient Reptile » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 pm

GatorBart wrote:
Homer J wrote:A 4* CB listed at 6'1".... Champ is doing a great job of grabbing these big CBs.

Agreed. We've really only taken one CB each of the last two years, but they are good ones, that's for sure (Poole and VH3). Nick Washington can supposedly play CB as well. After this year, Roberson and Purifoy will be seniors, so the guys coming in the 2014 class will only have 2 or 3 guys ahead of them - the competition, while stiff, will be thin. And VH3, if he lives up to all the hype, goes pro after his Jr campaign (similar to what Joe Haden did). I think there's room for a couple of highly touted CBs in the 2014 class. Let's hope they think so too.

Of course after this year, I think one are both may be headed to the NFL.
Ancient Reptile
Heisman Gator

Postby GatorBart » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:04 pm

Ancient Reptile wrote:
GatorBart wrote:

Of course after this year, I think one are both may be headed to the NFL.

Hopefully that's what Champ is selling to these highly rated CBs.
GatorBart
Head Ball Coach

Return to Recruiting Board