Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

James Clark UPDATE

A forum for ALL Gator recruiting info, as well as recruiting updates of Gator opponents. ONLY RECRUITING-RELATED THREADS ARE ALLOWED!

Moderators: Recruiting Moderator, Site Administrators, Moderator

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby GatorsGetGoodAgain » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:38 am

law98gator wrote:
Travis McGee wrote:He's 6'2" and 210 pounds, not 5'11".

Maybe, if he's wearing two helmets.

And 5'11" is with one helmet. I remember they said Quez Green was 5'10" or 5'11" as a recruit.

Clark is 5'6" or 5'7" I think.



I heard he has the Benjamin Button disease and he is more like 5'1" going on 4'11" by the time fall camp starts.
GatorsGetGoodAgain
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby FunnGun » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:24 am

Image
User avatar
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby the-color-blue » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:29 am

he doesn't look terribly thrilled CURSE HIM.....kidding
the-color-blue
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby FunnGun » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 am

He's with his dad, who looks like a serious man himself, so I suspect he's just being respectful. The fact that his folks are there with him is a big deal though.
User avatar
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby the-color-blue » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 am

FunnGun wrote:He's with his dad, who looks like a serious man himself, so I suspect he's just being respectful. The fact that his folks are there with him is a big deal though.


i guess that is true by comparision he does seem thrilled. im hoping that's a good sign i love the playmaking ability of this kid. i heard washington is in town recruiting as well... gotta love that kid.
the-color-blue
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby law98gator » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:42 am

He does look pretty darn good in orange and blue.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16925
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby GatorInKnox » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:55 pm

I don't ever remember a guy going under the radar as long as he did and then get offers from this many major schools this late in the cycle.

And based on his film he looks every bit of 5'11. Really hope we get him
User avatar
GatorInKnox
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3588
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby NoVa Gator » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:03 pm

GatorInKnox wrote:I don't ever remember a guy going under the radar as long as he did and then get offers from this many major schools this late in the cycle.

And based on his film he looks every bit of 5'11. Really hope we get him


He did not want to go to camps that was why he was under rated.
User avatar
NoVa Gator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:14 am

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby Mus_champ11 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Travis McGee wrote:He's 6'2" and 210 pounds, not 5'11".


Which means he's 5'11 and weighs less than 200.
Mus_champ11
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby FunnGun » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:10 am

Some positive vibes out there about Clark.

This was during the Ole Miss game, sitting next to Alex, the other football player in this class that will be in the honors program at UF. :cool:

Right click to view:
Image
User avatar
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby Ancient Reptile » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:51 am

FunnGun wrote:Some positive vibes out there about Clark.

This was during the Ole Miss game, sitting next to Alex, the other football player in this class that will be in the honors program at UF. :cool:

Right click to view:
Image


If he is capable of being in the honors program, wouldn't that tend to validate his academic concerns as being genuine?
Ancient Reptile
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2398
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby FunnGun » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:56 am

Ancient Reptile wrote:
FunnGun wrote:Some positive vibes out there about Clark.

This was during the Ole Miss game, sitting next to Alex, the other football player in this class that will be in the honors program at UF. :cool:

Right click to view:
Image


If he is capable of being in the honors program, wouldn't that tend to validate his academic concerns as being genuine?

Meaning that it's very important to him and his folks? Yes, big time.

That's Anzalone next him and he was his chaperon during his visit. That wasn't by chance, Alex just got accepted into UF honors as well.
User avatar
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby law98gator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:12 am

Ancient Reptile wrote:If he is capable of being in the honors program, wouldn't that tend to validate his academic concerns as being genuine?

OK, I admit it. I like this kid a lot and hope we get him. We desperately need a few more smart players.

But if academics are important to him, why would Climpson and Crackumbus State be on the list?
Last edited by law98gator on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16925
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:45 am

law98gator wrote:
Ancient Reptile wrote:If he is capable of being in the honors program, wouldn't that tend to validate his academic concerns as being genuine?

OK, I admit it. I like this kid a lot and hope we get him. We desperately need a few more smart players.

But if academics are important to him, why would Climpson and Crackumbus State be on the list?

Good question. :scratchchin:
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13927
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby ShadowGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:03 pm

OSU is not bad (AAU afterall) but Clemson? Might as well call West Virginia top of the line academics.
User avatar
ShadowGator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4164
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby FunnGun » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:15 pm

ShadowGator wrote:OSU is not bad (AAU afterall) but Clemson? Might as well call West Virginia top of the line academics.

Yeah, OSU is a very good school academically. Clemson, is middle of the road but because of Demarcus Robinson signing with us they went after Clark hard(and lost, again) and that's why they are in there. Supposedly, Clemson didn't impress and it's no secret that Clemson has backed off. I think he just added them out of respect for the work they put in.
User avatar
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: James Clark UPDATE

Postby FunnGun » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Also, before the offers started rolling in, he OV'd to Purdue and Northwestern. So there's that.
User avatar
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Previous

Return to Recruiting Board

cron