Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lumagator and 6 guests

Gators looking for fifth WR again

A forum for ALL Gator recruiting info, as well as recruiting updates of Gator opponents. ONLY RECRUITING-RELATED THREADS ARE ALLOWED!

Moderators: Recruiting Moderator, Site Administrators, Moderator

Re: Gators looking for fifth WR again

Postby law98gator » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Ike, Reidel, and Quezzie were all under 6 foot. They did ok.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16925
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: Gators looking for fifth WR again

Postby GatorKen » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:33 am

DaMagicGator wrote:
Gatorbythebay wrote:
Homer J wrote:Clark looks faster than Robinson. That could also be that the highlight I saw had him go for a jump ball on every pass.

Robinson runs a 4.65 per 247, Driskel is faster



Robinson ran a 4.39 and 4.41 as a skills camp before the season. 247 dosent always update 40 times.

I dont want Clark with 2 already under 6ft wr in this class, we have speed and shifty. We need another bigger NFL wr to compete with Fulwood. I personally like Taj Williams and Tony Stevens as plan B due to low interest from out the top targets in Robinson, Tredwell and North.



Alli's height has really proven a huge factor for him.
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.


I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
User avatar
GatorKen
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 5659
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Location: Murica

Re: Gators looking for fifth WR again

Postby GatorKen » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:29 pm

coming back next year looks like we have

Dunbar
Patton
Pittman (we keep hearing how great he is in practice)
Andrades (really wanted to be a Gator)
Debose

Plus the 4 we have committed.

Bunch of other guys we don't know much about or have been worst busts
Alli
Provancha
Parrish
Masline
McNeely
Mobley
Maignan
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.


I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
User avatar
GatorKen
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 5659
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Location: Murica

Re: Gators looking for fifth WR again

Postby alcoholica » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:51 pm

GatorKen wrote:coming back next year looks like we have

Dunbar
Patton
Pittman (we keep hearing how great he is in practice)
Andrades (really wanted to be a Gator)
Debose

Plus the 4 we have committed.

Bunch of other guys we don't know much about or have been worst busts
Alli
Provancha
Parrish
Masline
McNeely
Mobley
Maignan


I think Alli is the only scholarship in the second group. Kind of hard to expect walkons to do anything other than scout team it. I think Pittman will pan out, but unless 2 or 3 freshmen catch on quick and contribute, we may be thin again. Don't forget that Burton caught his fair share of passes.
Image
User avatar
alcoholica
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Gators looking for fifth WR again

Postby Mr. Eko » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Coaches seem to be super high on walk-on McNeely. He will be one to watch in the spring game.
Mr. Eko
True Gator
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Re: Gators looking for fifth WR again

Postby GatorKen » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:42 pm

alcoholica wrote:
GatorKen wrote:coming back next year looks like we have

Dunbar
Patton
Pittman (we keep hearing how great he is in practice)
Andrades (really wanted to be a Gator)
Debose

Plus the 4 we have committed.

Bunch of other guys we don't know much about or have been worst busts
Alli
Provancha
Parrish
Masline
McNeely
Mobley
Maignan


I think Alli is the only scholarship in the second group. Kind of hard to expect walkons to do anything other than scout team it. I think Pittman will pan out, but unless 2 or 3 freshmen catch on quick and contribute, we may be thin again. Don't forget that Burton caught his fair share of passes.



Thanks, I wasn't sure if any of them were anything other than walk ons. And I didn't feel like researching it.

Plus we have 2-3 TEs that should contribute next year.

But you are right, we need at least 2 of the Freshmen to come in and be productive. Robinson would have been great as an EE. But Pease should have it under control.
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.


I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
User avatar
GatorKen
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 5659
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Location: Murica

Re: Gators looking for fifth WR again

Postby alcoholica » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:31 pm

I think Kent Taylor is going to be legit. Purifoy sounds to get more PT too. I can't help but think Debose will end up on the outs. My guesses are Fullwood and Pittman step up. Hawkins may be a guy that comes in under the radar and surprises some folks, just a feeling about the kid. Not to mention Murphy may get moved if he doesn't transfer.
Image
User avatar
alcoholica
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Previous

Return to Recruiting Board

cron