Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Oxrageous to.....

A forum for post-padding and innovative discussions on a vast array of topics.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby GatoradeNE1 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 pm

itsgr82baflagator wrote:
oxrageous wrote:
GatoradeNE1 wrote:Mod = high school hall monitor. Useless.

Just to remind everyone how this works, take three days off for acting like yourself.

:bananabye:

I think I just proved I'm not totally useless.

You just made logging in before calling it a night worthwhile.


LOL. First, I didn't even realize I was banned until I read this, because I don't log in frequently enough. Second, I was banned for that!? Haha. Proof that they really are high school monitors. I'm picturing Ox and friends wearing orange safety vests angerly cursing at their laptop and yelling "I'll show you! Watch my power!" (Click "3 day ban") :lol:

(now they're thinking, well just how often does he login? I'll show you. Bangs vest on chest)
User avatar
GatoradeNE1
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby itsgr82baflagator » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:41 pm

I'd wager there are many things you don't realize.
User avatar
itsgr82baflagator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby GatoradeNE1 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:51 pm

itsgr82baflagator wrote:I'd wager there are many things you don't realize.


True. You're likely much nicer than you seem, I just don't realize it because of your relentless quest to be right and run people down so frequently.
User avatar
GatoradeNE1
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby itsgr82baflagator » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:46 pm

GatoradeNE1 wrote:
itsgr82baflagator wrote:I'd wager there are many things you don't realize.


True. You're likely much nicer than you seem, I just don't realize it because of your relentless quest to be right and run people down so frequently.


As I already said once to you in this thread:
itsgr82baflagator wrote:Despite your considerable familiarity with being useless, once again your greater expertise in being clueless shines through.


Feel free to quote my posts that illustrate my "relentless quest to be right." I can hardly wait.

I also take exception to the running down people. There's only two :kiffin: posters I smack around on a regular basis, you and Q-tip, and :kiffin: posters don't qualify as people.
User avatar
itsgr82baflagator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby GatoradeNE1 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:07 pm

itsgr82baflagator wrote:
GatoradeNE1 wrote:
itsgr82baflagator wrote:I'd wager there are many things you don't realize.


True. You're likely much nicer than you seem, I just don't realize it because of your relentless quest to be right and run people down so frequently.


As I already said once to you in this thread:
itsgr82baflagator wrote:Despite your considerable familiarity with being useless, once again your greater expertise in being clueless shines through.


Feel free to quote my posts that illustrate my "relentless quest to be right." I can hardly wait.

I also take exception to the running down people. There's only two :kiffin: posters I smack around on a regular basis, you and Q-tip, and :kiffin: posters don't qualify as people.


So it's OK run down people if you don't agree with them, right? Do you do the same in terms of religion and politics, or just football?
User avatar
GatoradeNE1
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby oxrageous » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:18 pm

NE, just shut up. I can't put it any simpler than that. You are hardly worth the few clicks to ban anymore. You show up, piss a bunch of people off by acting like a jerk, then disappear for a while. Rinse and repeat.

Bumping this old thread just to start up **** proves my point.

Why not just leave us alone? Log out for good.

P.S. - You are also a stinking liar when you say you didn't know you were banned.
User avatar
oxrageous
Moderator
 
Posts: 13661
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby itsgr82baflagator » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 am

GatoradeNE1 wrote:
itsgr82baflagator wrote:
GatoradeNE1 wrote:
itsgr82baflagator wrote:I'd wager there are many things you don't realize.


True. You're likely much nicer than you seem, I just don't realize it because of your relentless quest to be right and run people down so frequently.


As I already said once to you in this thread:
itsgr82baflagator wrote:Despite your considerable familiarity with being useless, once again your greater expertise in being clueless shines through.


Feel free to quote my posts that illustrate my "relentless quest to be right." I can hardly wait.

I also take exception to the running down people. There's only two :kiffin: posters I smack around on a regular basis, you and Q-tip, and :kiffin: posters don't qualify as people.


So it's OK run down people if you don't agree with them, right? Do you do the same in terms of religion and politics, or just football?


Since you asked, no it isn't, which is why I don't. AGAIN, care to provide even a single post of mine showing what I'm now accused of? Or do you want to keep slinging out unfounded accusations that, when challenged to substantiate, you shift to something else? Rhetorical questions. This is your standard MO.
User avatar
itsgr82baflagator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby itsgr82baflagator » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 am

oxrageous wrote:NE, just shut up. I can't put it any simpler than that. You are hardly worth the few clicks to ban anymore. You show up, piss a bunch of people off by acting like a jerk, then disappear for a while. Rinse and repeat.

Bumping this old thread just to start up **** proves my point.

Why not just leave us alone? Log out for good.

P.S. - You are also a stinking liar when you say you didn't know you were banned.


He's not acting.
User avatar
itsgr82baflagator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 am

So, about the Mod Job opening...
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13846
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby oxrageous » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:34 pm

WobbleGator wrote:So, about the Mod Job opening...

You are the frontrunner.
User avatar
oxrageous
Moderator
 
Posts: 13661
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

oxrageous wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:So, about the Mod Job opening...

You are the frontrunner.

:yess:
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13846
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby itsgr82baflagator » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:36 pm

WobbleGator wrote:
oxrageous wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:So, about the Mod Job opening...

You are the frontrunner.

:yess:

Before getting too excited, you might want to ask him to complete the sentence.
User avatar
itsgr82baflagator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby URGatorBait » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 pm

oxrageous wrote:NE, just shut up. I can't put it any simpler than that. You are hardly worth the few clicks to ban anymore. You show up, piss a bunch of people off by acting like a jerk, then disappear for a while. Rinse and repeat.

Bumping this old thread just to start up **** proves my point.

Why not just leave us alone? Log out for good.

P.S. - You are also a stinking liar when you say you didn't know you were banned.


Hey, it's not that old of a thread.

Besides....had I been elected MOD, NE would have been banned seconds, if not minutes ago :lol:
Image
User avatar
URGatorBait
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 am

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby Slevin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm

hai guyz
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.


You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
User avatar
Slevin
Moderator
 
Posts: 5185
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby URGatorBait » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm

oxrageous wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:So, about the Mod Job opening...

You are the frontrunner.


:donttalk:
Image
User avatar
URGatorBait
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 am

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby WobbleGator » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 am

URGatorBait wrote:
oxrageous wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:So, about the Mod Job opening...

You are the frontrunner.


:donttalk:

:razz:
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13846
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby URGatorBait » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:35 am

WobbleGator wrote:
URGatorBait wrote:
oxrageous wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:So, about the Mod Job opening...

You are the frontrunner.


:donttalk:

:razz:


You forget, I already have a guy on the inside.....

Slevin...perhaps Wobble would like a little time to think about things. :lol:
Image
User avatar
URGatorBait
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 am

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby WobbleGator » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:40 am

URGatorBait wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
URGatorBait wrote:
oxrageous wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:So, about the Mod Job opening...

You are the frontrunner.


:donttalk:

:razz:


You forget, I already have a guy on the inside.....

Slevin...perhaps Wobble would like a little time to think about things. :lol:

I ain't scared.
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13846
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby Slevin » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm

WobbleGator wrote:
URGatorBait wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
URGatorBait wrote:
oxrageous wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:So, about the Mod Job opening...

You are the frontrunner.


:donttalk:

:razz:


You forget, I already have a guy on the inside.....

Slevin...perhaps Wobble would like a little time to think about things. :lol:

I ain't scared.


Take a month off for not being scared :bananabye:
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.


You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
User avatar
Slevin
Moderator
 
Posts: 5185
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Oxrageous to.....

Postby URGatorBait » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Slevin wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
URGatorBait wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
URGatorBait wrote:
oxrageous wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:So, about the Mod Job opening...

You are the frontrunner.


:donttalk:

:razz:


You forget, I already have a guy on the inside.....

Slevin...perhaps Wobble would like a little time to think about things. :lol:

I ain't scared.


Take a month off for not being scared :bananabye:



:lol:
Image
User avatar
URGatorBait
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

cron