Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, rogdochar and 23 guests

Merry Belated Christmas

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Merry Belated Christmas

Postby Blonde Gator » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Santa loves me. Just got this in the mail, ten minutes ago. It's great, although it feels a little odd after a flatter mouse.

It's cute as can be, and lights up nicely, too. Here's the link...it works very well, too. I'm a happy Gator!

http://shop.mysportsmouse.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Florida
I am a Gator without a grip.
Blonde Gator
Heisman Gator

Re: Merry Belated Christmas

Postby divits888 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Nice.

In keeping with the Ron Franklin thread I have an urge to use some kind of double entendre about you rubbing a helmet all day......but I won’t. ;)
divits888
Bull Gator

Postby Ringer » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:06 pm

simple minds.

"Because in 2007, we learned that at their best, Florida is better than Ohio State. Yesterday we learned that at their worst, Florida is still better than Ohio State."
Ringer
Head Ball Coach

Postby Blonde Gator » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:09 pm

divits888 wrote:Nice.

In keeping with the Ron Franklin thread I have an urge to use some kind of double entendre about you rubbing a helmet all day......but I won’t. ;)

That's okay, Divits. Unlike certain whiney women, I don't even mind the doubles...I find most of them to be hilarious. Do these feminazis have their sense of humors surgically removed?

And sorry, I should have put this in The Lounge or somesuch, but I was just so happy to find this in the mail today, after I put the dancing Gator (Touchdown Man) back in the closet until next fall.
I am a Gator without a grip.
Blonde Gator
Heisman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum