Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], TN G8tr and 13 guests

Lane Kiffin hired by Saban for coaching advice.....

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Re: Lane Kiffen hired by Saban for coaching advice.....

Postby law98gator » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Alvin York wrote:
birdawg wrote:http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10146784/lane-kiffin-invited-nick-saban-evaluate-alabama-crimson-tide-offense

Saban seeking counsel from Lane Kiffin is like Mother Teresa consulting with Osama bin Laden about how to augment her policy of love thy neighbor.

You sound bitter.

Would you like me to find some of your old "It's all about the Kiffin's" posts to cheer you up?
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby TN G8tr » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:18 pm

law98gator wrote:
Alvin York wrote:
birdawg wrote:http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10146784/lane-kiffin-invited-nick-saban-evaluate-alabama-crimson-tide-offense

Saban seeking counsel from Lane Kiffin is like Mother Teresa consulting with Osama bin Laden about how to augment her policy of love thy neighbor.

You sound bitter.

Would you like me to find some of your old "It's all about the Kiffin's" posts to cheer you up?

Right on Law, post those threads up. Remember it's Dork's renaissance project.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby Alvin York » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:49 pm

law98gator wrote:
Alvin York wrote:

You sound bitter.

Don't come crying to me because you bought the bull I was selling.
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Postby Swamp Queen » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Alvin York wrote:
law98gator wrote:
Alvin York wrote:

You sound bitter.

Don't come crying to me because you bought the bull I was selling.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby law98gator » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Alvin York wrote:Don't come crying to me because you bought the bull I was selling.

No one has ever bought the bull you are selling.

You're the village idiot. We just keep you around for entertainment purposes.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby MJMGator » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:54 pm

law98gator wrote:
Alvin York wrote:Don't come crying to me because you bought the bull I was selling.

No one has ever bought the bull you are selling.

You're the village idiot. We just keep you around for entertainment purposes.

I don't know why. Can't even touch the sides on that anymore.
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby oxrageous » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:So misleading thread title is still misleading....

Ox is a slacker. We need new mods.

:sadnanner:

In my defense, I didn't bother to click on his link. No idea what the real story is.
oxrageous

Postby Swamp Queen » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:16 pm

oxrageous wrote:

In my defense, I didn't bother to click on his link. No idea what the real story is.

I didn't either....I'm just going on the second post in the thread that bolded some words that said he was a guest at practice or something.

But we do need new mods to help you out. Slevin, et al are pretty much MIA.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby NoGaGator » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Every day, Saban (his handler Sexton) and UA, will be coming out with SOMETHING to keep them on the front page.

Think about it, AU beats them and then wins the SEC. Since then, it's been all-Nick (Bama), all-the-time. You'd think AU fell into a blackout hole.We were all held hostage last week by Nick going to UT. It wasn't until Brown resigns that Nick then says he's not interested. Why drag that BS out? It's all about the clicks - along with telling his recruits how much he's wanted and that they have the inside scoop that he's not going anywhere.

They've really learned from the Kardashians. How they keep getting all the media attention for absolutely zero to show is a sad state of our affairs. Nikkie's just playing to it for his own gain.
NoGaGator
All-American Gator

Postby oxrageous » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:
oxrageous wrote:

I didn't either....I'm just going on the second post in the thread that bolded some words that said he was a guest at practice or something.

Hell, I even recruited Spook who suddenly stopped coming to the board. Seriously, he was around every day until he became a mod. Then poof.
oxrageous

Postby buzzygator » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:53 pm

:rolleyes: Does Sexton represent both, Saban and Kiffen
buzzygator
Baby Gator

Postby jdh5484 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:55 pm

oxrageous wrote:
Swamp Queen wrote:
oxrageous wrote:

Hell, I even recruited Spook who suddenly stopped coming to the board. Seriously, he was around every day until he became a mod. Then poof.

They mostly do it just to add the title to their resumes. Like sitting on the board of non-profits. :lol:
We made a mistake with the extension, this guy deserves to be gone before more damage is done, but we just can't afford it, so hold on to your hats and try to be positive.
Wooble
jdh5484
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:10 pm

oxrageous wrote:
Swamp Queen wrote:
oxrageous wrote:

I forgot about Spook being a mod. :lol:

But Spook has always been level headed. I doubt the horribly negative nature of 99% of the posters on the board have anything to do with him not wanting to log on. I know if I wasn't bored and unemployed and needing a distraction between the constant job hunt I do day in and day out I wouldn't log in. I enjoyed my little break during the season immensely. Damn my history with this place for bringing me back! :lol:

Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby oxrageous » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:
oxrageous wrote:
Swamp Queen wrote:
oxrageous wrote:

But Spook has always been level headed. I doubt the horribly negative nature of 99% of the posters on the board have anything to do with him not wanting to log on. I know if I wasn't bored and unemployed and needing a distraction between the constant job hunt I do day in and day out I wouldn't log in. I enjoyed my little break during the season immensely. Damn my history with this place for bringing me back! :lol:

But imagine how much you'll be able to rub everyone's nose in it when we go all the way next year?
oxrageous

Postby Swamp Queen » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:20 pm

oxrageous wrote:
Swamp Queen wrote:
oxrageous wrote:
Swamp Queen wrote:
oxrageous wrote:

But imagine how much you'll be able to rub everyone's nose in it when we go all the way next year?

Whoa whoa whoa...don't go putting words in my mouth. Only Spikes predicts National Championships around here. I haven't said anything remotely close to that. I just refuse to slit my wrist and look for negative around every corner. Hell, I'm convinced some people on here WANT us to fail next year so they can say "told ya so!". I'm hoping for the best at this point, which is how I think everyone should be. But alas, I'm just a "pumper" for wanting the best. Such a bad bad bad person I am. :rolleyes:

Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby oxrageous » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:Such a bad bad bad person I am.

+1
oxrageous

Postby Swamp Queen » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:29 pm

oxrageous wrote:
Swamp Queen wrote:Such a bad bad bad person I am.

+1

I love you too.

Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby oxrageous » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:31 pm

I actually admire that fact that you keep contributing to the board even though you hate us all.
oxrageous

Postby Alvin York » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:33 pm

I just don't understand the pervasive obsession with Lane Kiffin on the GSMB. The no talent bum keeps popping up in threads even after he was kicked unceremoniously off of the SC bus. He's poison everywhere he goes yet his sorry ass keeps hanging on the minds of the sports media. Exactly how many and what level of calamities will he perpetrate before he falls off of the sports radar forever?

God Damn!!!!!!!!!!!
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Postby Swamp Queen » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:33 pm

oxrageous wrote:I actually admire that fact that you keep contributing to the board even though you hate us all.

I owe a lot to this board unfortunately. I've met some really awesome people through here. And I don't hate everyone, just a lot lately.

Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

PreviousNext

Return to Gatorsports Forum