Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MrSwampy, MSNbot Media, rogdochar, Yahoo [Bot] and 24 guests

***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby lagator » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:19 pm

We've waited long enough. I expect Haters gonna Hate and Pumpers Gonna pump but lets see what you got.

I think Muschamp gets the team's and coaches attention and our boys come out swinging against a depleted group of tired dawgs.

Gators 27 UGA 17

Image
User avatar
lagator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby Gator98MD » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Way to get the ball rolling
Image
User avatar
Gator98MD
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby Gator Fever » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:31 pm

24 - 20 Go Gators...
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
User avatar
Gator Fever
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6645
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 am

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby MJMGator » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:32 pm

5-3 Gators
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4230
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby biggator6 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:35 pm

We'll win TOP by 6 minutes but lose by 10.
Go steal a couple of cars, go break into a couple of houses. Do whatever it takes, you know, just to get that attitude back. Go out there and do something bad, it doesn’t matter. -- Antrel Rolle on 'Da U'
biggator6
True Gator
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby ufgator812. » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:37 pm

lagator wrote:We've waited long enough. I expect Haters gonna Hate and Pumpers Gonna pump but lets see what you got.

I think Muschamp gets the team's and coaches attention and our boys come out swinging against a depleted group of tired dawgs.

Gators 27 UGA 17

Image


So if your not a pumper you hate the Gators?....Right...
"Victory at all cost. Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival." --Winston Churchill
May 13, 1940 GOD BLESS
User avatar
ufgator812.
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby suwanneegator » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Depends on which Gator team shows up.
If the Gator team with pride shows up - Gators win in a struggle.
If the Missouri Gator team shows up - Dawgs win and don't break a sweat.
Why does orange and blue koolade leak out of my computer when I log on to GSMB?
suwanneegator
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby lagator » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:41 pm

ufgator812. wrote:
lagator wrote:We've waited long enough. I expect Haters gonna Hate and Pumpers Gonna pump but lets see what you got.

I think Muschamp gets the team's and coaches attention and our boys come out swinging against a depleted group of tired dawgs.

Gators 27 UGA 17

Image


So if your not a pumper you hate the Gators?....Right...


We're not curing cancer here 812. It's a game and a sports forum. My advice to you is to relax and try not to take life so seriously. Go ahead and make a prediction. It's not legally binding.
User avatar
lagator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby kcgator » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Drunk by halftime.
Image

They see me rollin', they hatin'...
User avatar
kcgator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4486
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby ufgator812. » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Yippee.
"Victory at all cost. Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival." --Winston Churchill
May 13, 1940 GOD BLESS
User avatar
ufgator812.
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby suwanneegator » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:52 pm

lagator wrote:
ufgator812. wrote:
lagator wrote:We've waited long enough. I expect Haters gonna Hate and Pumpers Gonna pump but lets see what you got.

I think Muschamp gets the team's and coaches attention and our boys come out swinging against a depleted group of tired dawgs.

Gators 27 UGA 17

Image



We're not curing cancer here 812. It's a game and a sports forum. My advice to you is to relax and try not to take life so seriously. Go ahead and make a prediction. It's not legally binding.
So if your not a pumper you hate the Gators?....Right...

I wouldn't care who won if I could have a date with the girl/woman/amazon standing in the middle. No, make that the one on the right. Uhh, maybe the one, ohh, never mind, I'm too old to remember what I wanted a date with them for.
Why does orange and blue koolade leak out of my computer when I log on to GSMB?
suwanneegator
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby gatorJ » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:19 pm

24-14 Leg Hum....

I can't type it. I'll just refrain. I hate them.
oxrageous wrote:Well you're sure in for a surprise. Peasant.
User avatar
gatorJ
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4488
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby gatorJ » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 pm

suwanneegator wrote:
lagator wrote:
ufgator812. wrote:
lagator wrote:We've waited long enough. I expect Haters gonna Hate and Pumpers Gonna pump but lets see what you got.

I think Muschamp gets the team's and coaches attention and our boys come out swinging against a depleted group of tired dawgs.

Gators 27 UGA 17

Image



We're not curing cancer here 812. It's a game and a sports forum. My advice to you is to relax and try not to take life so seriously. Go ahead and make a prediction. It's not legally binding.
So if your not a pumper you hate the Gators?....Right...

I wouldn't care who won if I could have a date with the girl/woman/amazon standing in the middle. No, make that the one on the right. Uhh, maybe the one, ohh, never mind, I'm too old to remember what I wanted a date with them for.


The one all the way to the right. Wow.
oxrageous wrote:Well you're sure in for a surprise. Peasant.
User avatar
gatorJ
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4488
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby Gator98MD » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Sublime pooper
Image
User avatar
Gator98MD
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby law98gator » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:29 pm

28-6
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16925
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby rjgator » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:02 am

20-16 Leg Humpers.

Muschamp and Pease light a fire under our offense during the bye week and we score four times (!!!) against a bad UGA defense: 3 FGs and 1 TD thanks to a huge game by KT (130 yards). Defense returns to form and holds their offense to 13 points, but their defense returns a Murphy sack-fumble for a TD for the winning margin.
Class of '97

Know your enemy: JihadWatch.org
User avatar
rjgator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 am

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby rogdochar » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:10 am

In his sleep Ugga tears up Albert's tail ...
.... no,, wait it's Albert that's asleep. ?? :headspin:
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12747
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby Wait ’til next year » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:01 am

Pains me to write this, jawja wins... in fact the remaining opponents win out.
"When the people fear their government, there is TYRANNY; when the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY" -- Thomas Jefferson
Wait ’til next year
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:33 am

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby WobbleGator » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:05 am

UF wins.
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: ***Official WLOCP Prediction Thread***

Postby Lawschoolque » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:41 am

Todd Gurley is a full go. He has been sitting out games so he could be healthy for WLOCP. That doesn't bode well for us. A healthy all-american caliber RB and a healthy o-line vs an unhealthy d-line.... we saw what Jeremy Hill and LSU were able to do to us. Hill can't sniff Gurley... my heart will always pick the Gators. but in this matchup my brain and money would bet we will be hearing that stupid ass "I've been working on the railroad" song played a ton
Lawschoolque
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:03 am

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron