Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Durty South Swamp, GatorJB, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jabberdave, Sasquatch Gator, Swamp Queen and 41 guests

Best corners in the country

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Best corners in the country

Postby wfoster314 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:47 am

I'm watching CFB Daily: The Blitz on ESPN. David Green is saying Purifoy and Roberson are the best pair of corners in the country and will help make the Gator defense one of the best in the country and better than last year. What do you think?
To Be...
wfoster314
Senior Gator

Re: Best corners in the country

Postby MatthewM. » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:58 am

VHIII is better than Roberson
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby rogdochar » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:15 am

MatthewM. wrote:VHIII is better than Roberson

Extra good ... and I believe it.
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby kcgator » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:32 am

MatthewM. wrote:VHIII is better than Roberson

Funny how someone who's never played a down of SEC football is better than one of our starters. Happens every year on GSMB. :rolleyes:

They see me rollin', they hatin'...
kcgator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Gator Fever » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:00 am

I just hope Roberson getting burned by Robinson in practice some is more of a sign of how good Robinson is going to be. It seems to have happened quite a few times already.
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Postby BSJGator » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:20 am

At this point in the pre-season, don't believe anything a pundit says (because rarely are they actually watching the players, usually, more often, they're listening to other pundits :rolleyes:). The proof will play itself out on the field.
BSJGator
Heisman Gator

Postby GulfG8r » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:49 am

BSJGator wrote:At this point in the pre-season, don't believe anything a pundit says (because rarely are they actually watching the players, usually, more often, they're listening to other pundits :rolleyes:). The proof will play itself out on the field.

^This
GulfG8r
Heisman Gator

Postby law98gator » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:58 am

Maybe they have been "breaking down film".... off youtube. :lol:
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby WobbleGator » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:59 am

I pray VH3 is a good as GSMB thinks he is.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby law98gator » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:04 am

GSMB also thought Watkins was an All American (some still do).
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby BMF » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:45 am

law98gator wrote:GSMB also thought Watkins was an All American (some still do).

And Kyle Jackson....
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:49 am

Yeah, I remember all the "this is the year our 5 star recruit proves all the skeptics wrong" threads.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby GatorBart » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:50 am

BMF wrote:

And Kyle Jackson....

GatorBart
Head Ball Coach

Postby ltraz » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Evidently, a lot of people think VHlll is good enough to go in the 1st next year if he were eligible.

I also think we have 1 of the best cb tandems in the country. It's important to judge them as much by what else it allows us to do and not just how many PI calls Roberson gets. When Elam comes up and nails a rb, everyone sees the hit, but doesn't consider what allows us to play him in the box constantly. We basically told teams like FSU that we had a 0 or 1 over top Kelvin Benjamin and invited them to test Roberson. No one else would do that.
ltraz
Heisman Gator

Postby Ancient Reptile » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:49 pm

ltraz wrote:Evidently, a lot of people think VHlll is good enough to go in the 1st next year if he were eligible.

I also think we have 1 of the best cb tandems in the country. It's important to judge them as much by what else it allows us to do and not just how many PI calls Roberson gets. When Elam comes up and nails a rb, everyone sees the hit, but doesn't consider what allows us to play him in the box constantly. We basically told teams like FSU that we had a 0 or 1 over top Kelvin Benjamin and invited them to test Roberson. No one else would do that.

I appreciate your posts, Itraz, even when I disagree with them. This one is dead on.
Ancient Reptile
Heisman Gator

Postby rogdochar » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:49 pm

BSJGator wrote:At this point in the pre-season, don't believe anything a pundit says (because rarely are they actually watching the players, usually, more often, they're listening to other pundits :rolleyes:). The proof will play itself out on the field.

.... making themselves "pundittos"
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby law98gator » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:00 pm

ltraz wrote:Evidently, a lot of people think VHlll is good enough to go in the 1st next year if he were eligible.

BINGO!!!!
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby GatorTAG » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 pm

I think Watkins > Roberson.
Swamp Queen wrote:I miss basketball just so you negative tards couldn't complain as much.
GatorTAG
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:01 pm

I know you do. And you thought WPL was all SEC too IIRC.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby GatorTAG » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:07 pm

law98gator wrote:I know you do. And you thought WPL was all SEC too IIRC.

:donttalk:
Swamp Queen wrote:I miss basketball just so you negative tards couldn't complain as much.
GatorTAG
Head Ball Coach

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum