Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GatorJB, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, soflagator, t-gator and 47 guests

Rockets F Terrence Jones the D-bag

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Rockets F Terrence Jones the D-bag

Postby GatorKen » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:51 pm

oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.

I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
GatorKen
Bull Gator

Re: Rockets F Terrence Jones the D-bag

Postby Deuce Coupe » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:56 pm

Calapri/UK Trash!
You can't spell SUCK without Image
Deuce Coupe
Heisman Gator

Postby GatorBart » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 am

That Cat has always been a thug - true colors are showing. Jim Rome and Skip Bayless are saying Cooper should be let go for his racial slur he yelled at a concert; but I don't see them calling for this thug's head after he stomped on the leg of a helpless sleeping homeless person. You gotta wonder.
GatorBart
Head Ball Coach

Postby GatorKen » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:13 pm

GatorBart wrote:That Cat has always been a thug - true colors are showing. Jim Rome and Skip Bayless are saying Cooper should be let go for his racial slur he yelled at a concert; but I don't see them calling for this thug's head after he stomped on the leg of a helpless sleeping homeless person. You gotta wonder.

isn't that weird? Cooper says a slur and people are all over it. This guy attacks someone and its all "keep moving, nothing to see here" I just don't get it. Is it because of the racial tension that was stirred up by Jackson, sharpton, Holder, Obama, and the media? Cooper's event falls in line with the agenda and the masses are mad at him or just want creepy azz crackers to pay? While the black guy who thinks its okay to stomp on the less fortunate is given a pass.....

I'm not saying what cooper did was good or even okay. But to me what he said is between him and who he said it with as well as those who personally know him. For those who hold sports players as idols.... well they have their own problems and screwed up priorities.
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.

I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
GatorKen
Bull Gator

Postby O&BGator » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:27 pm

I actually thought that it was funny
O&BGator
Heisman Gator

Postby GatorBart » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:09 pm

O&BGator wrote:I actually thought that it was funny

GatorBart
Head Ball Coach

Postby MasterG8tor » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:27 pm

GatorBart wrote:That Cat has always been a thug - true colors are showing. Jim Rome and Skip Bayless are saying Cooper should be let go for his racial slur he yelled at a concert; but I don't see them calling for this thug's head after he stomped on the leg of a helpless sleeping homeless person. You gotta wonder.

I'm not so sure we can be calling other team's former players "thugs" at this point in time...
MasterG8tor
Freshman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum