Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BNAG8R, Gatorbythebay, Leroy Jenkins, MSNbot Media, Trung and 63 guests

Met Chris DiMarco Today

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Met Chris DiMarco Today

Postby NVGator » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:06 am

*Disclosure* It's sports and UF Alum but Mods feel free to move if nessecary.

I was at the course today, in the Pro Shop checking in when the guy walked in behind me and said, "Hey, like the Gator hat.". I turned around and said, "Yeah Bud, Go Gators!" I didn't recognize at first but noticed the polo with a few sponsors on it. He simply asked if his son could go to the range and hit some balls? Then asked where the range was and I pointed the way.

Afterwards, I went up to the range and said," I noticed you recognized my hat and it took me a second but I recoginzed you as well". We chatted for a second before the Range Guys told him the range was closed. You can imagine the conversation between him, and I, stating the shop just told him it was all good. Big disconnect but I left him to sort it out.

Chris is up here for the Reno/Tahoe Open. His son, Christian, is caddying for him. Nice guy.

Anyone else met him?
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
John Wooden

Coach9 wrote:8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.
NVGator
Bull Gator

Re: Met Chris DiMarco Today

Postby MatthewM. » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:16 am

I have met him at Bay Hill a few times, he lives here in Orlando. His house was featured in one of those street of dreams things and is two doors down from Dwight Howard's. He's got a fully gator themed bowling alley and basketball court if I remember correctly.
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum