Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ChattanooGATOR, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 22 guests

One negative about Muschamp.....

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

One negative about Muschamp.....

Postby UFGATORFAN » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:09 pm

I know its nothing big...but man he picks some bad uniform combinations for us to wear.

the blue tops orange bottoms in the sugar bowl. The orange tops we have worn a few times. I'm not really even a huge fan of the orange pants with white tops...

I used to love meyers uniform selection. the all blue's for big home games and the all white for big road games are some of my favorite combinations that we have.
UFGATORFAN
True Gator

Re: one negative about muschamp.....

Postby MJMGator » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:18 pm

I believe the players decide what to wear...not the coaches.
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby UFGATORFAN » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:26 pm

MJMGator wrote:I believe the players decide what to wear...not the coaches.

well I withdraw my comment and direct it at the players.....but does anyone agree that we have put forth some ugly combinations the past few years?
UFGATORFAN
True Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:32 pm

I knew this offseason was missing something. Thanks for starting the annual uniform thread.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby gatorJ » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:33 pm

WobbleGator wrote:I knew this offseason was missing something. Thanks for starting the annual uniform thread.

We've been patiently waiting.
oxrageous wrote:Well you're sure in for a surprise. Peasant.
gatorJ
Head Ball Coach

Postby rogdochar » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 pm

This is why, at least once every year, I hate annual events.
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby TN G8tr » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:52 am

UFGATORFAN wrote:

well I withdraw my comment and direct it at the players.....but does anyone agree that we have put forth some ugly combinations the past few years?

Love everything Orange and Blue. No problems with me. Liked the Blue/Oragne combo since Emmitt/UF wore it in his last game.

Now if you want to talk about someone with uniform issues talk to Oregon and more specifically, Maryland.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby Gator98MD » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:12 am

What are people's opinions on his in-game tactical, game management skills. These prob could improve
Gator98MD
All-American Gator

Postby phideltgator » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:33 am

Could stand some P90X....
phideltgator
Head Ball Coach

Re: One negative about Muschamp.....

Postby Swamp82 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:19 am

Should have came out in the second half with orange jerseys and white pants, then we would have won the Sugarbowl.
I really can't complain about half time adjustments, they were better this year then any year I've watched since the early 70's
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby kcgator » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:36 am

I love the Orange & Blue no matter the combination.

They see me rollin', they hatin'...
kcgator
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:45 am

Swamp82 wrote:I really can't complain about half time adjustments, they were better this year then any year I've watched since the early 70's

This is true, especially on defense.

I'm not real impressed with our first half game plans though. Tired of watching us losing or struggling with everyone.

On offense I guess they are doing what they can with what they have. The second half adjustment is usually "abandon the passing game".
Last edited by law98gator on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby DCflorida » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am

Gator98MD wrote:What are people's opinions on his in-game tactical, game management skills. These prob could improve

I actually thought Muschamp's halftime adjustments, specifically on defense, were outstanding. Games against Texas AM, UT, LSU, FSU, etc, Muschamp and staff virtually shut down the opposing team after halftime.
DCflorida
Bull Gator

Postby law98gator » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:39 pm

There is NO doubt about it. His is an elite defensive coordinator.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:42 pm

I can see the meeting with Foley now. "Well, Will, your team's improvement from year 1 to year 2 was fantastic, and the recruiting you've done so far has been top notch. However, despite these good things, I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go because you pick bad uniform combinations. Goodbye."
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby law98gator » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Yeah, exactly. And it's not like Champ smuggled those unis in. We've worn that combination occasionally since the 80s.

Hell, I seem to remember that we won our first NC wearing those, unless I was drunk... which is possible. I was near the beach and there was rum.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Alagator » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:03 pm

UFGATORFAN wrote:I know its nothing big...but man he picks some bad uniform combinations for us to wear.

the blue tops orange bottoms in the sugar bowl. The orange tops we have worn a few times. I'm not really even a huge fan of the orange pants with white tops...

I used to love meyers uniform selection. the all blue's for big home games and the all white for big road games are some of my favorite combinations that we have.

I've always kinda liked the white tops with orange pants. I've never been a huge fan of the white on white. It's kinda boring and plain. Call me crazy but I just love orange and blue.
Kcgator wrote:
...bite him in his tightly puckered anus.

Soflagator wrote:
"We should really try not sucking for 30+ minutes of each game."
Alagator
Heisman Gator

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Alagator wrote:I've always kinda liked the white tops with orange pants. I've never been a huge fan of the white on white. It's kinda boring and plain. Call me crazy

You crazy! ;)

White on white just looks classy:

:cool:
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby Homer J » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:29 pm

TN G8tr wrote:
UFGATORFAN wrote:

Love everything Orange and Blue. No problems with me. Liked the Blue/Oragne combo since Emmitt/UF wore it in his last game.

Now if you want to talk about someone with uniform issues talk to Oregon and more specifically, Maryland.

I love the orange and blue look also but the last three times we wore it, we have lost the game.

1989 FSU
1999 FSU
2013 Louisville
Homer J
Head Ball Coach

Postby Gator Fever » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:42 pm

law98gator wrote:
Swamp82 wrote:I really can't complain about half time adjustments, they were better this year then any year I've watched since the early 70's

The second half adjustment is usually "abandon the passing game".

Last edited by Gator Fever on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum