Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlackLabGator, dz_23, gatordad3, GatorOwls, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Gov C Tyree, GulfG8r, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot], Zambo and 62 guests

Women's bball losses

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Women's bball losses

Postby muddycorey » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:09 pm

I know that they're like the red-headed stepchild of the UF athletic program, but I have to say that I feel really bad for Amanda Butler. She had a really strong core of players coming back next year with three pretty good freshmen coming in, and then she loses three players who were probably going to play major roles.

I hope it doesn't hurt the team too much, they seemed to have a lot of promise going into next year.
muddycorey
Senior Gator

Re: Women's bball losses

Postby Scott512 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm

It is dissappointing and it's also dissappointing the women's basketball team at UF hasn't made more strides than they have in recent years. We should expect more and get more from them.
Scott512
Head Ball Coach

Postby NVGator » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:45 pm

I read that article last night and was left scratching my head. There's got to be more to the story. The Lady's team was making steps forward, baby steps I say, but steps forward. You're right, it's got to hurt the core.
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
John Wooden

Coach9 wrote:8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.
NVGator
Bull Gator

Postby gardnerwebbalumnigator » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Moss is a huge loss. The other two, not so much.
"Errors of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
gardnerwebbalumnigator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Swamp82 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 am

Softball team cut some girls last year, maybe it was a good thing they left
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Return to Gatorsports Forum