Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlackLabGator, DeathRoll, gatorJ, gatorzen, Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, NavetG8r, ufgatorfan97 and 46 guests

So, Joakim Noah may not be so popular in Miami...

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

So, Joakim Noah may not be so popular in Miami...

Postby Kurtis Lowe » Thu May 09, 2013 4:06 pm

:lol:

Because the ACC just doesn't prepare you.
Kurtis Lowe
All-American Gator

Re: So, Joakim Noah may not be so popular in Miami...

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Thu May 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Wonder why that crack dealer's ho is so angry at Jo?
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Thu May 09, 2013 4:12 pm

I Have No Friends :( wrote:Wonder why that crack dealer's ho is so angry at Jo?

Oh, I get it now... he has nicer hair than her.

Bull Gator

Postby Slevin » Thu May 09, 2013 4:12 pm

I Have No Friends :( wrote:Wonder why that crack dealer's ho is so angry at Jo?

soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby OldGatorAlum » Thu May 09, 2013 4:14 pm

You have a security guard standing right there. That drunk skank and her tag-a-long whipping post should have been kicked out of the arena.

He yells at a ref over what he thinks is a bad call, they scream and curse at him personally, and she feels compelled to cram her smelly finger in his face

Too bad he couldn't have just reached over and snapped it in half
OldGatorAlum
Freshman Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Thu May 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Here's a little bit of info on the lovely "lady" in the picture.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2013/05/lady_who_flipped_off_noah_has_.html

The Sun-Sentinel has identified the woman as Filomena Tobias, widow of former CNBC commentator Seth Tobias. Her daughter told the Sun-Sentinel, "She's embarrassed, but she is being a good sport. She was having fun just like any other fan. All she has to say is that people need to get a life ... I have to say she still looks really hot." Then you Google her and things become interesting. Like the fact that people - including Seth's brothers - think she murdered him.

From a N.Y. Times article in 2007:

The brothers, Samuel, Spence, Scott and Joshua, claim that Filomena Tobias drugged her husband and lured him into the pool, where he drowned. A former assistant to Seth Tobias has told the police that Filomena Tobias confessed to him that she had cajoled her husband, who was on a cocaine binge, into the water, promising him sex with a male go-go dancer know as "Tiger." A lawyer for Filomena Tobias has called the claims outrageous.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby Kurtis Lowe » Thu May 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:Here's a little bit of info on the lovely "lady" in the picture.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2013/05/lady_who_flipped_off_noah_has_.html

The Sun-Sentinel has identified the woman as Filomena Tobias, widow of former CNBC commentator Seth Tobias. Her daughter told the Sun-Sentinel, "She's embarrassed, but she is being a good sport. She was having fun just like any other fan. All she has to say is that people need to get a life ... I have to say she still looks really hot." Then you Google her and things become interesting. Like the fact that people - including Seth's brothers - think she murdered him.

The brothers, Samuel, Spence, Scott and Joshua, claim that Filomena Tobias drugged her husband and lured him into the pool, where he drowned. A former assistant to Seth Tobias has told the police that Filomena Tobias confessed to him that she had cajoled her husband, who was on a cocaine binge, into the water, promising him sex with a male go-go dancer know as "Tiger." A lawyer for Filomena Tobias has called the claims outrageous.

:eek:
Because the ACC just doesn't prepare you.
Kurtis Lowe
All-American Gator

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Thu May 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:Here's a little bit of info on the lovely "lady" in the picture.

Wait, wait, wait, wait...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*can't breathe*

She realizes that even if a male is on a cocaine binge that he would still find her so repulsive that she had to offer him the services of Wobble (male go-go dancer) just to get him to go into a pool with her?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for sharing this, Queen!

*can't stop laughing*

Bull Gator

Postby OldGatorAlum » Thu May 09, 2013 4:24 pm

damn

I take back what I said. She's a lovely lady simply exercising her right as a paying fan

my real name is Artimus Smythe in case she reads this
OldGatorAlum
Freshman Gator

Postby vulcan_alex » Thu May 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Well as a Gator Jo is still popular as an opponent of the Heat he is less popular. Now these so called fans went way over the edge and should have been restrained and removed. Simple!!
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn
vulcan_alex
Bull Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Thu May 09, 2013 4:29 pm

OldGatorAlum wrote:

damn

I take back what I said. She's a lovely lady simply exercising her right as a paying fan

my real name is Artimus Smythe in case she reads this

I Have No Friends :( wrote:
Wait, wait, wait, wait...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*can't breathe*

She realizes that even if a male is on a cocaine binge that he would still find her so repulsive that she had to offer him the services of Wobble (male go-go dancer) just to get him to go into a pool with her?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for sharing this, Queen!

*can't stop laughing*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No problem. It was too good not to share.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby born2beagator » Thu May 09, 2013 4:38 pm

I....er...what?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alvin York wrote:
We have no excuses for this humiliating loss. We have only ourselves to blame. Tennessee most definitely deserved to lose.
born2beagator
Heisman Gator

Postby GatorBart » Thu May 09, 2013 4:40 pm

OldGatorAlum wrote:You have a security guard standing right there. That drunk skank and her tag-a-long whipping post should have been kicked out of the arena.

He yells at a ref over what he thinks is a bad call, they scream and curse at him personally, and she feels compelled to cram her smelly finger in his face

Too bad he couldn't have just reached over and snapped her neck in half

FIFY

I can see flipping somebody off, but to stick it in their face?
Jo showed incredible restraint in that situation.
GatorBart
Head Ball Coach

Postby WobbleGator » Thu May 09, 2013 6:52 pm

That is funny.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby BuckFudder » Thu May 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Stay classy, Miami.
BuckFudder
Senior Gator

Postby Slevin » Thu May 09, 2013 7:26 pm

The chick goes to a game to get drunk and have fun, one day later she's country wide famous as a murderer. Gotta love the Internet :lol:
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby jand3k » Thu May 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Wow, this girl is mean! :eek:
jand3k
Head Ball Coach

Postby Class of '78 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Class of '78
Bull Gator

Postby law98gator » Thu May 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Nasty bleach blonde wrinkled azz skank ho.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby WobbleGator » Thu May 09, 2013 9:40 pm

law98gator wrote:Nasty bleach blonde wrinkled azz skank ho.

Talking about Driskel again? ;)
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum