Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Jessamen Dunker any good?

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Jessamen Dunker any good?

Postby GolfinDawg » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:13 pm

He's transferring and awaiting word on charges of allegedly stealing a scooter. Huntley Johnson do pro bono work for transfer students?
GolfinDawg
Freshman Gator

Re: Jessamen Dunker any good?

Postby MatthewM. » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:36 pm

With a name like Dunkers it had to be good.
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby 8802gator » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:21 pm

It doesnt really matter how good he is. With his history he was never gonna see the field for us. He is bad news. He is a good talent though.
"I want to thank God for makin' me a Gator" - Chandler Parsons
8802gator
Heisman Gator

Postby BMF » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Glad to see him gone. He needs to get his shlt together....and it'll be good if he does it somewhere other than Gainesville.
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby gardnerwebbalumnigator » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:32 pm

He'll be welcomed with open arms in Tallacrappy or Columbus.
"Errors of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
gardnerwebbalumnigator
Head Ball Coach

Postby BMF » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Front page story quotes muschamp saying that no decision has been made on him yet....
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby guardian » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:12 pm

BMF wrote:Front page story quotes muschamp saying that no decision has been made on him yet....

I read that, too. Wonder who said he was transferring??
"In blackest day or brightest night, watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda-e-yadda, erm... superstitious and cowardly lot, with freedom and justice for all!"
Duck Dodger's Lantern Oath
guardian
Heisman Gator

Postby BMF » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:32 pm

guardian wrote:
BMF wrote:Front page story quotes muschamp saying that no decision has been made on him yet....

I read that, too. Wonder who said he was transferring??

Just saw Zach A put something out that he's transferring. We now have 14 openings for next years class (but expect more attrition).
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby Slevin » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:45 pm

He's transferring. Didn't really think the kid was that big of a problem or "needs to get his sh** together" that much. He's young and had two bumps in the road. Good luck to him and hopefully he'll have a great future.
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby BMF » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Slevin, I've worked in public safety for years. I read his arrest reports. That kid is a piece of shlt, as far as being a disrespectful punk. He does need to get his shlt together, because life doesn't get any easier. I'm glad he's gone. We don't need people like him representing our school.
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby MJMGator » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:08 pm

BMF wrote:Slevin, I've worked in public safety for years. I read his arrest reports. That kid is a piece of shlt, as far as being a disrespectful punk. He does need to get his shlt together, because life doesn't get any easier. I'm glad he's gone. We don't need people like him representing our school.

Glad you can determine that he is a "a piece of shlt, as far as being a disrespectful punk" just by reading a report. You must have some great analytical skills. :rolleyes:
I made PLENTY of stupid decisions at his age and suffered the consequences of them. It's called growing up and maturing. Some do it earlier in life than others. Give the kid a friggin break. He may not be ready for the college experience and being on his own, but it doesn't make him a "piece of ****".
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby BMF » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 pm

MJMGator wrote:
BMF wrote:Slevin, I've worked in public safety for years. I read his arrest reports. That kid is a piece of shlt, as far as being a disrespectful punk. He does need to get his shlt together, because life doesn't get any easier. I'm glad he's gone. We don't need people like him representing our school.

Glad you can determine that he is a "a piece of shlt, as far as being a disrespectful punk" just by reading a report. You must have some great analytical skills. :rolleyes:
I made PLENTY of stupid decisions at his age and suffered the consequences of them. It's called growing up and maturing. Some do it earlier in life than others. Give the kid a friggin break. He may not be ready for the college experience and being on his own, but it doesn't make him a "piece of ****".

Take off your O&B glasses. Also there was more than one report. If you think it's ok for a teenager to throw a profanity laced tirade at a law enforcement officer you have a mental issue. You call it, growing up? I call it, acting like a piece of shlt....and I stick by that. I'm glad he's gone and I don't want him representing my school...while on a free scholarship. We've all done stupid things while we were younger, and they all have consequences. Why do you think muschamp gave him the boot? But acting the way he did...more than once...is fine w you? Wow!
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby MatthewM. » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:31 pm

The kid is a fat slob.
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby MJMGator » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:52 pm

BMF wrote:
MJMGator wrote:

Take off your O&B glasses. Also there was more than one report. If you think it's ok for a teenager to throw a profanity laced tirade at a law enforcement officer you have a mental issue. You call it, growing up? I call it, acting like a piece of shlt....and I stick by that. I'm glad he's gone and I don't want him representing my school...while on a free scholarship. We've all done stupid things while we were younger, and they all have consequences. Why do you think muschamp gave him the boot? But acting the way he did...more than once...is fine w you? Wow!

Never said his behavior was fine nor did I say I wanted him wearing orange and blue. Just think you're being a little harsh by calling a him a POS. I did much worse than what I've read he's done when I was his age. I just wasn't on scholarship at a major university during this age of transparency with the media technology, so I didn't have to endure the public humiliation of my actions.
Hope that clears things up for you Mr. Judge, Jury and Executioner. :lol:
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby rogdochar » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 pm

I think "Champ" said, from their meeting, Dunker decided he needed
a fresh start elsewhere.

... and should we excuse a kid's vile-rant at an officer because that
rat-badgeturd stopped him on his stolen get-away vehicle ?
Youth ain't much excuse; there's little trafficking in stolen tricycles.
Ownership rights are very early learned and adhered to, generally.

Of course, if he bought that cycle, then my thievery rant is off-base.
Still, the stop for no license tag, then an invalid license is enforcing
purposeful laws.
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby BMF » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:26 pm

MJMGator wrote:
BMF wrote:
MJMGator wrote:

Never said his behavior was fine nor did I say I wanted him wearing orange and blue. Just think you're being a little harsh by calling a him a POS. I did much worse than what I've read he's done when I was his age. I just wasn't on scholarship at a major university during this age of transparency with the media technology, so I didn't have to endure the public humiliation of my actions.
Hope that clears things up for you Mr. Judge, Jury and Executioner. :lol:

Yawn.....
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby Quasimodo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:36 am

:eek:
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
Quasimodo
Head Ball Coach

Postby Deuce Coupe » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:58 am

Jessamen don't let the door hit you on your way out.
You can't spell SUCK without Image
Deuce Coupe
Heisman Gator

Postby gatordad » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 am

gatorbait
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans-John Lennon
gatordad
Heisman Gator

Postby Vatgator » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:20 am

This sucks - we need big uglies on the OL