Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alagator, arkygator, Gator Fever, Google Adsense [Bot], Leroy Jenkins and 62 guests

All That Money and Fraud And Haslam Settled For Butch Jones

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

All That Money and Fraud And Haslam Settled For Butch Jones

Postby gatorhar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:28 pm

gatorhar
Heisman Gator

Re: All That Money and Fraud And Haslam Settled For Butch Jones

Postby BMF » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Who were they supposed to hire?
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Hilarious that they hired a guy who LOST to Dooley. Freakin hilarious!
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby NoGaGator » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:26 pm

From reading the articles in today's Plain Dealer, sounds like Haslam's Co. has a lot of 'splainin' to do.
NoGaGator
All-American Gator

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:36 pm

And you know one of Jimmy Haslam's sons is Bill who was the mayor of Knoxville and is now the governor of Tennessee. Wonder how far this one goes?

From the same state that gave us Al "Count Every Vote" Gore.
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:26 pm

law98gator wrote:Hilarious that they hired a guy who LOST to Dooley. Freakin hilarious!

+1 :lol:
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby GatorInKnox » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Okeechobee Joe wrote:And you know one of Jimmy Haslam's sons is Bill who was the mayor of Knoxville and is now the governor of Tennessee. Wonder how far this one goes?

Wrong Jimmy. Bill Haslam is the governor of TN and his brother Jimmy owns the browns. Their dad is also named Jimmy but is known as Jim.
GatorInKnox
Head Ball Coach

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:04 am

GatorInKnox wrote:
Okeechobee Joe wrote:And you know one of Jimmy Haslam's sons is Bill who was the mayor of Knoxville and is now the governor of Tennessee. Wonder how far this one goes?

Wrong Jimmy. Bill Haslam is the governor of TN and his brother Jimmy owns the browns. Their dad is also named Jimmy but is known as Jim.

You are right. Thanks for straightening me out on that. The father, Jim Haslam, founded Pilot truck stops. One son, Jimmy, is now the CEO of Pilot and the owner of the Browns. Another son, Bill, is the current governor of Tennessee. I just had to write that out to get in straight in my mind. Thanks.
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby TN G8tr » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:34 am

Gonna be interesting to see how this all pans out. But Jimmy is one of the biggest issues with UcheaT. His pocket book has in trouble with the feds and the same pocket book is causing issues in Knoxville.

In the UT coaching process that landed them Butch Jones the issue is Haslam. Their top target was Gruden. Pretty much like I figured that Haslam, right in the middle of it, manipulated it like he always does. Gruden, if he had any desire to coach at UT, was dashed by having a puppet control where he coached in college or the NFL. And we all know how Chuckie did that in Oakland.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby GatorInKnox » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Okeechobee Joe wrote:
GatorInKnox wrote:

You are right. Thanks for straightening me out on that. The father, Jim Haslam, founded Pilot truck stops. One son, Jimmy, is now the CEO of Pilot and the owner of the Browns. Another son, Bill, is the current governor of Tennessee. I just had to write that out to get in straight in my mind. Thanks.

Very easy to confuse when Jim originally founded Pilot and Jimmy is now CEO. My family knows their's pretty well and they're actually pretty good people.
GatorInKnox
Head Ball Coach

Return to Gatorsports Forum