Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -THE DUDE-, Gatorbythebay, GMDGator, Google [Bot], I Have No Friends :(, Jabberdave, JimtheGator, MJMGator, Sasquatch Gator, TheDouglas78, UFever and 58 guests

NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

Postby itsgr82bag8r » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:47 am

... ok, now that I've got your attention about the "rednecks in a perpetual left hand turn", check this video out! It's freaking hilarious.

Mods, before you get ready to move this to the Lounge, please reconsider. If you move it, you're saying that racing isn't a sport. :weirdlook:

Travis McGee wrote:The SEC is on its most dominate stretch its history, and Tennessee has played no part.

"its great to be a Tennessee fan" ..said no one ever
User avatar
itsgr82bag8r
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

Postby rogdochar » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:02 am

Sometimes those athletes gets injured even in practice .. so there...
have to have complete tie rod replacement and are out for awhile ..
... sometimes even the whole body has to be replaced, and still the
athlete doesn't miss a contest ....no sweat.
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12722
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

Postby MatthewM. » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:04 am

Racing isn't a sport, it's a skill. Much like bowling, darts and Twister.
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
User avatar
MatthewM.
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Re: NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

Postby WobbleGator » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 am

Pretty fun if real.
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13827
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

Postby rogdochar » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:37 am

"MathewM" slightly "paracraized" :
MatthewM. wrote:Racing isn't a sport, it's a skill.... with the added
smash-swing thrill of a drawn-back wrecking ball and tons of money$.
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12722
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

Postby gatorJ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Not real. All were actors. Jeff Gordon didn't even drive. It was a stunt driver.
oxrageous wrote:Well you're sure in for a surprise. Peasant.
User avatar
gatorJ
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4431
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

Postby MatthewM. » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Way to kill the OP's boner with those facts there J man.
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
User avatar
MatthewM.
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6990
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Re: NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

Postby itsgr82bag8r » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:26 pm

gatorJ wrote:Not real. All were actors. Jeff Gordon didn't even drive. It was a stunt driver.



Liar.


...and you're a transvestite camel groomer living in a shoe box.
Travis McGee wrote:The SEC is on its most dominate stretch its history, and Tennessee has played no part.

"its great to be a Tennessee fan" ..said no one ever
User avatar
itsgr82bag8r
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

Postby BMF » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:31 pm

NECKCAR is as rigged as pro-wrestling....
BMF
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: NASCAR, not sure it's a real sport.....

Postby gatorJ » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 pm

itsgr82bag8r wrote:
gatorJ wrote:Not real. All were actors. Jeff Gordon didn't even drive. It was a stunt driver.



Liar.


...and you're a transvestite camel groomer living in a shoe box.


That cuts deep.
oxrageous wrote:Well you're sure in for a surprise. Peasant.
User avatar
gatorJ
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4431
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 pm


Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron