Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

GSMB Demographic

A spot for troll threads to rot into oblivion. Also an area for topics of general flaming that have run their course and need to be shut down. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Moderators: Recruiting Moderator, Site Administrators, Moderator

Who are you, GSMB Member?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Gator Graduate and Fan
50%
Gator Fan Only
25%
Rival or So Called Troll
25%

Total votes : 4

GSMB Demographic

Postby Alvin York » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:00 pm

usmcmfs brought up a very interesting point.

usmcmfs wrote:
oxrageous wrote:
Tiger28 wrote:How am I not a Gator? I was raised in Gainesville, by Gator grads and have a UF degree!?!? And where is my take rediculous or nonsensical. Feel free to disagree, but at least add something to the debate or some facts or anything.

If that's true it's even more disturbing. Since you've never said anything positive about the University, I just assumed you were a rival of some sort. I guess I'm not used to Gator fans that hate the Gators.

I've always assumed this board has a lot more Gator "fans" than Gator "grads". It is the only way to rationalize the Gator hate on this forum.

I'm talking in general...not necessarily this thread. Gator fans are simply interested in superior performance. If a player falls short of expectations then he is to be ridiculed and even despised. Gator grads I would hope are a bit more loya
l.

Non Grad Gator fan?
Sing out. Who are you? How did you become a super Gator fan. Are you truly more critical and less tolerant?

Grad Gator Fan?
Sing out. Who are you? Do you resent these Sunshine Patriot Gator fans that only show their Chomp when the Gators are winning and going for a National Championship?

There's a lot of lizards I've challenged over the years. I wonder if they are actual graduates of the University. Will they have the nerve to admit their status.
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Re: GSMB Demographic

Postby TommyGator » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Dork,

It's hard to believe you left off your own category....

____ IDIOT!
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby Alvin York » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:17 pm

TommyGator wrote:Dork,

It's hard to believe you left off your own category....

____ IDIOT!

I prefer to think of my demographic designation as "rival" or "so called troll"
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Postby vulcan_alex » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:17 pm

I live in TN and see a lot of "bandwagon" fans who have no connection other than they live her. They follow only those teams that have a lot of success and think any other sports are worthless.

Now I graduated from UF, my X (mother to my children) also and all three of my children. Simple we are a family of Gators.

I have always somewhat followed multiple Gator sports, now that I have more time I follow more sports.

We are an equal opportunity group so everyone who wants to be a Gator is welcome. I don't welcome those who change their minds when things don't go as well as we would like.

I have no issue with constructive comments but massive blame or foolish bias has no place among Gators.

Note not every rival is a "troll", I was told to be respectful when in others houses, bars etc. so rivals should be polite or else!!!
Hopefully enough posters will respond to make a reasonable distributon.
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn
vulcan_alex
Bull Gator

Return to The Dungeon