Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], t-gator, Yahoo [Bot] and 60 guests

This is interesting Fightin Gators Trenton Brown

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

This is interesting Fightin Gators Trenton Brown

Postby Mus_champ11 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 pm

http://florida.scout.com/2/1266008.html

This is a snippet from the article that caught my eye.

[While Florida was paying him all the attention, he made sure to watch the Gators during the season. Brown says he wasn’t surprised at all about their 11-1 record.

“No sir,” he said about being surprised about Florida’s comeback season. “I knew they had athletes. When I was on my visit the guys were saying the guys that were there really lost respect for the previous coaching staff. I know Coach Muschamp and staff are great guys and he makes them understand to be where they want to be, they have to follow.”]

I know this is not breaking news but it still struck me.
Mus_champ11
All-American Gator

Re: This is interesting Fightin Gators Trenton Brown

Postby Jrcurtis » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:22 am

Meyer had totally lost control of the program and couldn't figure out how to get it back. He lost the guys that were the glue.

This Brown kid is a mountain. I hope he's got decent legs and upper body strength. If he can play the interior and pull, when necessary, he's going to be a big help. If he's got the strength, I'd have to try him at nose guard, as well.
Jrcurtis
True Gator

Postby Kurtis Lowe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:09 am

:cool:
Because the ACC just doesn't prepare you.
Kurtis Lowe
All-American Gator

Postby divits888 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 am

Kurtis Lowe wrote:Image

:cool:

Guy looks like a mountain.

Glad to see we still keep our recruits surrounded by women. :lol:
Whatever happened to the "Gator Getters” with their cute little cowboy hats?
divits888
Bull Gator

Postby BMF » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:34 pm

But what really knocked me out was his cheap sunglasses.....
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah....
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby Kurtis Lowe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:45 pm

BMF wrote:But what really knocked me out was his cheap sunglasses.....
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah....

Nuh uh, those are Ray-BanDs

:hahadance:
Because the ACC just doesn't prepare you.
Kurtis Lowe
All-American Gator

Postby law98gator » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Mus_champ11 wrote:“No sir,” he said about being surprised about Florida’s comeback season. “I knew they had athletes. When I was on my visit the guys were saying the guys that were there really lost respect for the previous coaching staff..

Jilted lovers.

It was only a few months ago that this sort of acknowledgement would cause a near riot around here.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby MJMGator » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Jrcurtis wrote:Meyer had totally lost control of the program and couldn't figure out how to get it back. He lost the guys that were the glue.

This Brown kid is a mountain. I hope he's got decent legs and upper body strength. If he can play the interior and pull, when necessary, he's going to be a big help. If he's got the strength, I'd have to try him at nose guard, as well.

I've heard from some folks in his home town that he was extremely lazy in high school and that's why he had to go the JUCO route. That said, I also heard he has "grown up" and is finally putting forth the effort needed to make it on the field and in the classroom. Hopefully, that's true...can never have enough big men in the trenches.
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby CapitalGator02 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 pm

law98gator wrote:
Mus_champ11 wrote:“No sir,” he said about being surprised about Florida’s comeback season. “I knew they had athletes. When I was on my visit the guys were saying the guys that were there really lost respect for the previous coaching staff..

Jilted lovers.

It was only a few months ago that this sort of acknowledgement would cause a near riot around here.

What do they know? They were only recruited and played for Urb. :rolleyes:
CapitalGator02
Head Ball Coach

Return to Gatorsports Forum