Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, ShowMeLove, swampfuel and 30 guests

Muschamps Signing Day Press Conference

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Muschamps Signing Day Press Conference

Postby hornetbball30 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:50 pm

During it he said that some of the guys who redshirted this year (2012 Freshman Class) will pass up some of the freshman who PLAYED in 2012 bc of how they developed physically during that time. Very interesting statement...

Any ideas on who he might be referring to?
hornetbball30
Baby Gator

Re: Muschamps Signing Day Press Conference

Postby GatorTAG » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 pm

I have no idea who they might be talking about but the staff has been very high on Marcus Maye, Tommy Jordan, Tripp Thurman.

Although he didn't redshirt, I think Rafa Andrades will move up the depth chart as well.
Swamp Queen wrote:I miss basketball just so you negative tards couldn't complain as much.
GatorTAG
Head Ball Coach

Postby BSJGator » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:46 pm

There's always a certain amount of curiosity about the capabilities of the guy you don't know over the guy you do know...The guys who redshirted still have an unlimited ceiling, and more time left in the program, whereas the guys who didn't have lost a year of eligibility, are a known quantity, etc., etc.
BSJGator
Heisman Gator

Postby Travis McGee » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:48 pm

I'd guess Kent Taylor, Colin Thompson and Marcus Maye.
Travis McGee
Senior Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum