Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 12 guests

Brandt Snedeker- Rising Star

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Brandt Snedeker- Rising Star

Postby TommyGator » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 pm

This guy is golfin' his ball! Won $11.4 Million at the FedEx Championship last year and has a third, 2 seconds and a win so far this year.

I love the way he plays. Just lines it up and hits it. No prima donna in this kid at all. Definitely one of my new faves!
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Re: Brandt Snedeker- Rising Star

Postby G8RByte » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:25 pm

No question, this guy is on the cusp of being pretty special. Like he even said, to be considered Tier 1, he needs to win a major and I think that will happen this year. He has to be the front-runner going into Augusta.
Reporter "What do you think about your team's execution?". John McKay "I'm all for it".
G8RByte
Heisman Gator

Postby MatthewM. » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Great streak, good dude, but he will cool off soon enough. Reminds me of Dufner's mini run the second half of last year.
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby Coach9 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Always a threat as well as he putts.
Coach9
Head Ball Coach

Postby NoGaGator » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Like Matt says, he's on his streak right now.

Golf's an amazing individual sport. Someone always gets hot for a short period in time during the year but no one can maintain it throughout the whole year.

Snedeker has had a pretty good run from late 2012 thru now. Hope he can somehow keep it up - but odds are against it.
NoGaGator
All-American Gator

Postby TommyGator » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 am

Flash in the pan you say? Maybe.

He has a very simple golf swing and putts like a magician. I say he has a very good chance to be very good for a long time...besides, I just like the guy! :D
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum