Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BNAG8R, gator2001, Gatorbythebay, Leroy Jenkins, MSNbot Media, Trung and 60 guests

Ole Miss coaches faked their reaction for the cameras

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Ole Miss coaches faked their reaction for the cameras

Postby O&BGator » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:49 pm

I honestly don't care if their reactions were faked or genuine. Makes no difference to me. I simply thought that it was interesting...

http://network.yardbarker.com/author/ar ... e_football
O&BGator
Heisman Gator

Re: Ole Miss coaches faked their reaction for the cameras

Postby Class of '78 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:59 pm

I wanna know who named this website Larry Brown Sports? :idontknow:
Class of '78
Bull Gator

Postby Slevin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Maybe they had something set up with Ole Miss to not let the coaches see the faxes until after Laremy's announcement seeing how it was going to be shown live? They're just assuming it's fake.
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby FunnGun » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:03 pm

They're all fake.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Slevin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 pm

FunnGun wrote:They're all fake.

Welp there's your final answer fellas :lol:
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Yeah man, cool.
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby DaddyGator » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 am

Illegitimi non carborundum
DaddyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby Gatorphan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:09 am

DaddyGator wrote:Image

Noiiiice!!! HOF
"Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless" - Kenny Powers
Gatorphan
Heisman Gator

Postby TN G8tr » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:44 am

Well they're pumping the sunshine the in Oxford. Got some good recruits now let see if they can coach or if they're more like Zook.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby Gatorphan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:56 am

TN G8tr wrote:Well they're pumping the sunshine the in Oxford. Got some good recruits now let see if they can coach or if they're more like Zook.

Sumlin and Freeze can flat out coach em up. The west is going to be stacked for while.
"Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless" - Kenny Powers
Gatorphan
Heisman Gator

Postby phideltgator » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 am

Those chilrens were not fake, who did they belong to?
phideltgator
Head Ball Coach

Postby TN G8tr » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:17 am

Gatorphan wrote:
TN G8tr wrote:Well they're pumping the sunshine the in Oxford. Got some good recruits now let see if they can coach or if they're more like Zook.

Sumlin and Freeze can flat out coach em up. The west is going to be stacked for while.

Sumlin no doubt. Freeze did exceptionally well this year. Lets see if it translates to challenging Bammer then we'll know for sure. Sumlin poppin' Little Nicky in Tuscaloosa last year shows he can do it. Johnny Football didn't hurt that situation either.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby williston_gator » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 am

I know a lot of people hate him....But @incarceratedbob is claiming he has copies of paperwork from a car dealership with ole miss booster names, top recruit names, and recruits parents names. Says there are all kinds of infractions.
williston_gator
Heisman Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:00 am

williston_gator wrote:I know a lot of people hate him....But @incarceratedbob is claiming he has copies of paperwork from a car dealership with ole miss booster names, top recruit names, and recruits parents names. Says there are all kinds of infractions.

Who is that guy?
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby BMF » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:02 am

Gatorphan wrote:

Agree. Freeze has already proven he can coach prior to coming to Ole Miss. No where near the Zook comparison.
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby williston_gator » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:05 am

FunnGun wrote:
williston_gator wrote:I know a lot of people hate him....But @incarceratedbob is claiming he has copies of paperwork from a car dealership with ole miss booster names, top recruit names, and recruits parents names. Says there are all kinds of infractions.

Who is that guy?

He is this guy on twitter that used to be kind of a hack always breaking sports news. I think he finally got some real sources because the last few years he's broken a ton of stories before big news outlets but people don't take him too serious because he's an thug jerkwad. I thought it was bs but he's surprised me. He broke tebow to NYJ and everyone laughed at him.
williston_gator
Heisman Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:20 am

williston_gator wrote:
FunnGun wrote:

Who is that guy?

He is this guy on twitter that used to be kind of a hack always breaking sports news. I think he finally got some real sources because the last few years he's broken a ton of stories before big news outlets but people don't take him too serious because he's an thug jerkwad. I thought it was bs but he's surprised me. He broke tebow to NYJ and everyone laughed at him.

Maybe he does have the goods on Ole Miss. The car note stuff can be easily explained away though. I doubt any boosters name is anywhere near the transactions. Not saying it's not true but I think they're smarter than that(maybe not though). The car thing he'll have to dig deeper if he wants to prove something like that. Gonna be fun to watch this drama unfold.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby williston_gator » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 am

FunnGun wrote:
williston_gator wrote:
FunnGun wrote:

Who is that guy?

Maybe he does have the goods on Ole Miss. The car note stuff can be easily explained away though. I doubt any boosters name is anywhere near the transactions. Not saying it's not true but I think they're smarter than that(maybe not though). The car thing he'll have to dig deeper if he wants to prove something like that. Gonna be fun to watch this drama unfold.

He is the type of guy that you don't believe until it is proven true....every time. Worth keeping an eye on though.
williston_gator
Heisman Gator

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm

You may think me naive, but I don't think there was something shady going on in Oxford. Hugh Freeze is one really nice guy, straight-up guy, people really like him, and he is a good coach. You know, he was Michael Oher's high school coach, but did not play himself in the Blind Side movie.

Ole Miss had some good tie-ins that allowed them to land some of their recruits. Robert Nkemdiche, the number one recruit in the nation, has a brother, Danzel, who was a stand-out freshman linebacker last year in Oxford. His dad is a doctor in an Atlanta suburb, and his dad really liked Ole Miss. His mom has political ties to Nigeria. Both mom and dad really liked Hugh Freeze and Ole Miss and wanted their sons playing together. This family situation was the opposite of the dysfunctional circus that took place between the University of Arkansas recruit whose mom wanted him to stay close to home and play for Miami. Good example of what a strong father does for a family. Which player do you think has a better chance of getting arrested during their college career? Hmm?

Laquon Treadwill, the nation's number one wide receiver recruit, out of Illinois is good friends with Anthony Stadfifer a defensive back at Ole Miss. And Laramey Tunsil, out of Lake City, Florida, just up the road from Gator Town, well, his mother just really liked Hugh Freeze. And as Freeze said it's important to win over the mommas especially in the South.

These were good kids Ole Miss recruited, and the recruits were good recruiters in turn because they influenced others to come on board.

Hugh Freeze is a good coach, a good motivator, and a guy like Muschamp, who does things the right way.

My opinion on this is not just based on this one article but here it is.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130208/SPORTS030103/302080046/Ole-Miss-meteoric-rise-up-recruiting-rankings-prod
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby Class of '78 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:10 pm

williston_gator wrote:
FunnGun wrote:

Who is that guy?

I've come to appreciate your "investigative" efforts on behalf of the board more and more as time goes by, Williston. You rely on twitter a lot, but you seem to have a handle on when to buy in to the source and when to dismiss as crap.
Class of '78
Bull Gator

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum