Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlackLabGator, dz_23, gatordad3, GatorOwls, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Gov C Tyree, GulfG8r, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot], Zambo and 53 guests

Another #1 down....Indiana loses

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Another #1 down....Indiana loses

Postby Swamp Queen » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:22 pm

74-72 to Illinois.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Re: Another #1 down....Indiana loses

Postby rogdochar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:74-72 to Illinois.

Wow, ... and good. Still, how can UF become less beatable ?
Suggestions ?
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Gouryella » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:11 pm

So we can move...oh crap...nevermind. It is the kiss of death anyhow.
Gouryella
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:14 pm

rogdochar wrote:

Suggestions ?

You may not know but we are apparently really terrible. I don't hold out much hope for this team at all. :rolleyes:
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby Wait ’til next year » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:46 am

Swamp Queen wrote:
rogdochar wrote:

Suggestions ?

You may not know but we are apparently really terrible. I don't hold out much hope for this team at all. :rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more (minus :rolleyes: ) :rolleyes:
"When the people fear their government, there is TYRANNY; when the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY" -- Thomas Jefferson
Wait ’til next year
Heisman Gator

Postby NVGator » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:49 am

Wait ’til next year wrote:
Swamp Queen wrote:
rogdochar wrote:

Suggestions ?

Couldn't agree more (minus :rolleyes: ) :rolleyes:

Do we even play again? :rolleyes:
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
John Wooden

Coach9 wrote:8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.
NVGator
Bull Gator

Postby NVGator » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:50 am

Seriously, I didn't see the game, but doesn't seem to be a dominant team this year.

I'll confess.... Good!
John Wooden

Coach9 wrote:8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.
NVGator
Bull Gator

Postby GatorBart » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:35 pm

NVGator wrote:Seriously, I didn't see the game, but doesn't seem to be a dominant team this year.

I'll confess.... Good!

I watched Indiana play Michigan last weekend and I was very impressed with them (Michigan too for that matter). These two teams belong in the top 5 and will surprised if either don't make it to the Final 4.
Indiana was actually up by 17 on the Illini at one point and let them back into the game (the Illini started making everything and got a little home cookin' to boot). It was at Illinois and it's tough to go into an away game with a big target on your back (Indiana is Illinois' biggest rival, in BB) and come away with the victory. I grew up as an Illini fan (something about O&B i guess) and was happy to see them get the win.
GatorBart
Head Ball Coach

Postby SwampedGator » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:39 pm

There was an article on ESPN the other day arguing that Florida is better than Indiana. All the Indiana fans were having a field day after the Arky game... Not so much anymore...
SwampedGator
Heisman Gator

Postby NVGator » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 pm

GatorBart wrote:
NVGator wrote:Seriously, I didn't see the game, but doesn't seem to be a dominant team this year.

I'll confess.... Good!

I watched Indiana play Michigan last weekend and I was very impressed with them (Michigan too for that matter). These two teams belong in the top 5 and will surprised if either don't make it to the Final 4.
Indiana was actually up by 17 on the Illini at one point and let them back into the game (the Illini started making everything and got a little home cookin' to boot). It was at Illinois and it's tough to go into an away game with a big target on your back (Indiana is Illinois' biggest rival, in BB) and come away with the victory. I grew up as an Illini fan (something about O&B i guess) and was happy to see them get the win.

I too watched the Indiana/Michigan game last week and impressed with both teams. (just not impressed with Michigan's bright yellow unis.) Seeing Kansas fall as bad as they did on the road to TCU, Florida not showing up for Arky and Indy falling at Illinois... certainly a little surprise that such great teams can have such horrible games. Indiana's wasn't as bad as Kansas or Florida's loss.

Here's hoping Michigan will lose to Wisky tomorrow. I'm not seeing Duke lose to BC Sunday so they should be the #1 again. They don't have much of a test outside Miami at home the rest of the way.
John Wooden

NVGator
Bull Gator

Postby NVGator » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:44 pm

SwampedGator wrote:There was an article on ESPN the other day arguing that Florida is better than Indiana. All the Indiana fans were having a field day after the Arky game... Not so much anymore...

:lol: :lol:
I read that as well.
John Wooden

NVGator
Bull Gator

Postby Jabberdave » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:09 pm

That was a fun game to watch. Indiana would step out on them and just when I would think about watching something else, Illinois would come back to somewhere between 4 and 6 down. Repeat.

The end was awesome. :cool:
My, you're pretty after the third bottle.
Jabberdave
Bull Gator

Postby -THE DUDE- » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:47 pm

I F'n HATE HATE HATE the illini :angry3:
-THE DUDE-
Head Ball Coach

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:52 pm

-THE DUDE- wrote:I F'n HATE HATE HATE the illini :angry3:

Yeah, those stupid Injuns are always complaining about Whitey taking their land. Eff 'em.
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum