Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Hoosier Gator, MSNbot Media and 40 guests

Interviews With Driskel, Pease & Durkin

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Interviews With Driskel, Pease & Durkin

Postby FunnGun » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 am

Also, Steve Spurrier took a shot at Urban Meyer.

Florida signed the No. 1 class in 2008, then "two years later, that No. 1 class drove Urban Meyer to retirement.”

FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Re: Interviews With Driskel, Pease & Durkin

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:12 am

Good stuff, but don't forget the Max Staver interview.

"That's what wins your football games, your defense." Matt Staver QB

Oh brother.
Last edited by Okeechobee Joe on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby FunnGun » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 am

Thanks, Joe. Didn't even know there was one. Looking for Muschamp's presser today on the class. Good stuff.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 am

FunnGun wrote:Thanks, Joe. Didn't even know there was one. Looking for Muschamp's presser today on the class. Good stuff.

I didn't either until I looked for it.

But had to add it because he is a guy who hasn't attended school one day at UF and he already has his own damn thread with GSMB icons already posting on it.
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby law98gator » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:32 am

Driskel interview:

watching more film
taking it more seriously
gotta be dialed in at all times
it takes a lot of work I've come to realizem
I ran a lot in high school which I'm trying to get it out of my system
gotta throw from the pocket

Well, at least he's saying exactly the right things (and obviously being told the right things). Here's hoping!!!

Notice the reaction from JD when she mentioned the receivers coming in. He's obviously quite happy. Hopefully the chemistry will be better with the new kids.
Last edited by law98gator on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby FunnGun » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:37 am

law98gator wrote:Driskel interview: watching more film, taking it more seriously, gotta be dialed in at all times, it takes a lot of work I've come to realize..., I ran a lot in high school which I'm trying to get it out of my system, need to throw from the pocket.

Well, at least he's saying the right things.

That's what I took away from it too. It's obvious to see where he needs improvement and I'm sure they'll have him working on a lot specific things this year. But at least he's aware and humble about it. He's got the right attitude to get better.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby law98gator » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:41 am

Sorry, I was editing on you, but I don't think I changed the flavor much.

You can see by the non-verbals they are all very happy with the new class. I can't say that I remember a more complete class as far as filling our needs exactly.

I forgot or didn't know that Kelvin Taylor was on campus already. That will help a bunch.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 am

:pray:
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby -THE DUDE- » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:37 am

law98gator wrote:Sorry, I was editing on you, but I don't think I changed the flavor much.

You can see by the non-verbals they are all very happy with the new class. I can't say that I remember a more complete class as far as filling our needs exactly.

I forgot or didn't know that Kelvin Taylor was on campus already. That will help a bunch.

exactly...we filled all of our needs and have a very well balanced class. That's a good sign that we are getting back to reload mode
-THE DUDE-
Head Ball Coach

Postby JimtheGator » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:42 pm

I loved seeing the big grin on Durkin's face when VHIII was mentioned. :happyevil:
JimtheGator
Redshirt Gator

Postby GatorKen » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:07 am

FunnGun wrote:
law98gator wrote:Driskel interview: watching more film, taking it more seriously, gotta be dialed in at all times, it takes a lot of work I've come to realize..., I ran a lot in high school which I'm trying to get it out of my system, need to throw from the pocket.

Well, at least he's saying the right things.

That's what I took away from it too. It's obvious to see where he needs improvement and I'm sure they'll have him working on a lot specific things this year. But at least he's aware and humble about it. He's got the right attitude to get better.

Really? The way I saw it was that he seemed a little let down that he actually has to try hard. Seemed he was like "oops, guess I am actually going to have to work at this and not just slack off all the time"
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.

I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
GatorKen
Bull Gator

Postby law98gator » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:40 am

He's saying the right things, and someone is obviously telling him the right things. That's a start. I haven't heard those things in the past. It was regurgitated coachspeak before.

I suspect that Cincy loss (and Teddy Bridgewater looking like twice the QB) probably sticks in his craw. I hope it motivates the entire team this offseason.

Next year is a new slate.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby JonBon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:54 am

Liked what Drisk said, but..... What the hell is he wearing??? That wasn't televised on ESPN was it? Yikes.
JonBon
Freshman Gator

Postby law98gator » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:58 am

law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby The RH Factor » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:28 pm

I'm a little scared that our new DBs will look good against our wide receivers and think it will be easy against some of the better wide receivers in the SEC.
The RH Factor
Head Ball Coach

Postby rogdochar » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:00 pm

... and I'm thinking our WRs are out too wide ... there's a whole
field in towards the middle . ?? :eek:
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby gatorJ » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:03 pm

The RH Factor wrote:I'm a little scared that our new DBs will look good against our wide receivers and think it will be easy against some of the better wide receivers in the SEC.

Well since the receivers are making plays against them I think that point is moo. You know, like a cow's opinion.
oxrageous wrote:Well you're sure in for a surprise. Peasant.
gatorJ
Head Ball Coach

Postby crosscreekcooter » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:47 pm

law98gator wrote:Driskel interview:

watching more film
taking it more seriously
gotta be dialed in at all times
it takes a lot of work I've come to realizem
I ran a lot in high school which I'm trying to get it out of my system
gotta throw from the pocket

Well, at least he's saying exactly the right things (and obviously being told the right things). Here's hoping!!!

Notice the reaction from JD when she mentioned the receivers coming in. He's obviously quite happy. Hopefully the chemistry will be better with the new kids.

I see they changed your medication. That's a good thing. ;)
crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:05 am

That was from February.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby crosscreekcooter » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:20 am

but you were so warm
crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum