Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alcube, BNAG8R, Google [Bot], Hoosier Gator, Mwoody, Scott512, WobbleGator and 37 guests

Dino Gaudio of ESPN says we'd beat Indiana on a Neutral Site

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Dino Gaudio of ESPN says we'd beat Indiana on a Neutral Site

Postby Leroy Jenkins » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Leroy Jenkins
Bull Gator

Re: Dino Gaudio of ESPN says we'd beat Indiana on a Neutral Site

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Yes. We would win by 8.
Last edited by WobbleGator on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Leroy Jenkins » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 pm

WobbleGator wrote:Yes. We would by 8.

18. ;)
Leroy Jenkins
Bull Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Leroy Jenkins wrote:

18. ;)

I figure eventually we will win by only single digits. :D
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Leroy Jenkins » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:31 pm

WobbleGator wrote:
Leroy Jenkins wrote:

18. ;)

Maybe in the NCAA final. :D
Leroy Jenkins
Bull Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Leroy Jenkins wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
Leroy Jenkins wrote:

18. ;)

No, we beat whoever by 17 then.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Leroy Jenkins » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:37 pm

WobbleGator wrote:
Leroy Jenkins wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
Leroy Jenkins wrote:

18. ;)

No, we beat whoever by 17 then.

I'll take it.
Leroy Jenkins
Bull Gator

Postby guardian » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Lunardi is currently projecting us as the #1 seed out west, where we'll face either Arizona or Miami to get to the Final Four.

I think we can beat Arizona by double digits. Miami I haven't seen enough of ...
"In blackest day or brightest night, watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda-e-yadda, erm... superstitious and cowardly lot, with freedom and justice for all!"
Duck Dodger's Lantern Oath
guardian
Heisman Gator

Postby MJMGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 pm

guardian wrote:Lunardi is currently projecting us as the #1 seed out west, where we'll face either Arizona or Miami to get to the Final Four.

I think we can beat Arizona by double digits. Miami I haven't seen enough of ...

Miami will be a tough match-up for anyone with their size. That said, I'm sure Billy would come up with the right gameplan for them. He and his staff have done a great job of that this year.
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Leroy Jenkins » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Some lady on ESPN wrote an article about who the best team in the Country was, and she said it was Michigan and Indiana because they're in a better conference than us and the fact we lost to two of the best three teams we've played. She forgot to mention Indiana has two BAD losses against Butler (at home; a team they should have beaten) and Wisconsin by 5, a team we beat by 18.
Leroy Jenkins
Bull Gator

Postby WhoGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:00 pm

guardian wrote:Lunardi is currently projecting us as the #1 seed out west, where we'll face either Arizona or Miami to get to the Final Four.

He did have us #1 in West (LA) last week... He now has us as the overall #1, playing in the East (Washington DC). Indiana is the #2 in that bracket.

:chomp:
WhoGator
True Gator

Postby WhoGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Leroy Jenkins wrote:Some lady on ESPN wrote an article about who the best team in the Country was, and she said it was Michigan and Indiana because they're in a better conference than us and the fact we lost to two of the best three teams we've played. She forgot to mention Indiana has two BAD losses against Butler (at home; a team they should have beaten) and Wisconsin by 5, a team we beat by 18.

Here's the article written by Dana O'Neil --
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/74832/indiana-michigan-nations-two-best-teams

She is the only one of the 18 ESPN writers/broadcasters on the ESPN Power Poll that does not have us #1 (5) or #2 (12).
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/powerrankings/_/show/last

:madevil: She'll come around.

WhoGator
True Gator

Postby guardian » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:27 pm

annnnnnnnndddd - we are #2 according to the AP.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

Ole Miss dropped out of the top 25.
"In blackest day or brightest night, watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda-e-yadda, erm... superstitious and cowardly lot, with freedom and justice for all!"
guardian
Heisman Gator

Postby SavannahGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Well, let's just schedule IU on a neutral court right now and get it over with!!
"A life is not important - except in the impact it has on other lives" . . . Jackie Robinson
SavannahGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:49 pm

WhoGator wrote:
Leroy Jenkins wrote:Some lady on ESPN wrote an article about who the best team in the Country was, and she said it was Michigan and Indiana because they're in a better conference than us and the fact we lost to two of the best three teams we've played. She forgot to mention Indiana has two BAD losses against Butler (at home; a team they should have beaten) and Wisconsin by 5, a team we beat by 18.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/74832/indiana-michigan-nations-two-best-teams

She is the only one of the 18 ESPN writers/broadcasters on the ESPN Power Poll that does not have us #1 (5) or #2 (12).

Women don't understand sports.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby guardian » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 pm

WobbleGator wrote:
WhoGator wrote:

My wife was an Indiana scholarship bball/volleyball player She understands quite well. Let me know when, and I'll turn her loose to drive to your house and ***** slap you. Oh - wait. You'd probably liike that!
guardian
Heisman Gator

Postby BostonGator84 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 pm

guardian wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
WhoGator wrote:

My wife was an Indiana scholarship bball/volleyball player She understands quite well. Let me know when, and I'll turn her loose to drive to your house and ***** slap you. Oh - wait. You'd probably liike that!

So does your wife think Indiana would beat Florida on a neutral court? Inquiring minds want to know. If she does...then she's wrong.
BostonGator84
True Gator

Postby The_AlphaGator1906 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:03 pm

guardian wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
WhoGator wrote:

hmm..I'm pretty sure he was trying to be sarcastic? Maybe? No?
"Do you like it? Do you think Cleveland is cool? I mean, I never heard anybody say I'm going to Cleveland on vacation. What's so good a bout Cleveland?"-Joakim Noah
The_AlphaGator1906
Heisman Gator

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:05 pm

WobbleGator wrote:
WhoGator wrote:

They also have no business offering commentary. Just stand there, look pretty and give us the injury update report. Now run along and powder your nose, sweetheart!
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:06 pm

guardian wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
WhoGator wrote:

:nomnom:
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum