Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dugaboy, MSNbot Media, no1g8r and 23 guests

To Think This Football Season Ends with the Harbaugh Bowl!!!

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

To Think This Football Season Ends with the Harbaugh Bowl!!!

Postby Alvin York » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Yes, say it ain't so. The magnificent 2012 football season will climax with the f'n Super Bowl hosted by the Brothers Harbaugh. I can't stand the Harbaugh's. I don't even like their mamma. I know very little or give a **** about the Frisco team or the Baltimore team. Some are hyping the game as a East Coast/West Coast feud. Give me a break. Does the rest of the country really give a damn about the 49ers or the Ravens?

My mind keeps going back to that scenario of 42 seconds left with the Ravens on their own 30 yard line. Then Flacco goes back and launches a Hail Mary.....

What a miserable end to the season. I can't even remember when I've had less enthusiasm for a Super Bowl. I don't even think I'm going to watch the damn thing.
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Re: To Think This Football Season Ends with the Harbaugh Bowl!!!

Postby TN G8tr » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Alvin York wrote:Yes, say it ain't so. The magnificent 2012 football season will climax with the f'n Super Bowl hosted by the Brothers Harbaugh. I can't stand the Harbaugh's. I don't even like their mamma. I know very little about the Frisco team or the Baltimore team. Some are hyping the game as a East Coast/West Coast feud. Give me a break. Does the rest of the country really give a damn about the 49ers or the Ravens?

My mind keeps going back to that scenario of 42 seconds left with the Ravens on their own 30 yard line. Then Flacco goes back and launches a Hail Mary.....

What a miserable end to the season. I can't even remember when I've had less enthusiasm for a Super Bowl. I don't even think I'm going to watch the damn thing.

Manning and Denver blew chunks when it mattered most. Get over it. You were forewarned what Manning would do when it comes crunch time. So quit your Beotchin'.

Good Super Bowl matchup. Both teams deserving. None of us care if you watch or not.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby Coach9 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 pm

I love the Harbaughs almost as much as I enjoy Alvie's pain. Manning's only relevance on Super Bowl Sunday is as a pizza pitchman. :lol:
Coach9
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Reroute, no super bowl, double pepperoni, hut hut!
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby OllieGator » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:40 pm

law98gator wrote:Reroute, no super bowl, double pepperoni, hut hut!

You're so right Papa
Have a f ing Merry Christmas D bag!!!!
OllieGator
True Gator

Postby TN G8tr » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Better ingredients, Crappy playoff game, Papa Peyton.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum