Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Gouryella, Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, rogdochar, tillsb and 45 guests

Truth? Really?

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Truth? Really?

Postby gardnerwebbalumnigator » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:29 am

"Errors of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
gardnerwebbalumnigator
Head Ball Coach

Re: Truth? Really?

Postby divits888 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:42 am

I found this at the bottom of the article to be interesting. It’s pretty apparent what they do all winter up in freezing Ohio...

You might also like:
Female masturbation insecurities (The Lantern)
Masturbating male startles student (The Lantern)
divits888
Bull Gator

Postby AugustaGator » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:26 am

divits888 wrote:I found this at the bottom of the article to be interesting. It’s pretty apparent what they do all winter up in freezing Ohio...

You might also like:

Funny, mine says...
Students set camp in 'Mattaritaville' to watch Ohio State take down Michigan (The Lantern)
Ohio State police: 'Victim refused to cooperate' in Mirror Lake night rape case (The Lantern)
Ohio State men's basketball vets come through in the clutch (The Lantern)

Not quite sure why my internet history only shows women masturbating and yours has... :)
AugustaGator
Bull Gator

Postby AugustaGator » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:29 am

Sounded like he danced around it....again.
AugustaGator
Bull Gator

Postby Wait ’til next year » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:02 am

divits888 wrote:I found this at the bottom of the article to be interesting. It’s pretty apparent what they do all winter up in freezing Ohio...

You might also like:

True... Im sure osu has an indoor practice facility...like the semenholes, lsuWHO, and others in the deep deep south... maybe a new thread on IPF is warranted!
"When the people fear their government, there is TYRANNY; when the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY" -- Thomas Jefferson
Wait ’til next year
Heisman Gator

Postby cover2 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 am

"You can't handle the truth!"

"I aim to kill you in one minute, Ned, or see you hang in Ft. Smith at Judge Parker's convenience! Which'll it be?"
cover2
Heisman Gator

Postby TN G8tr » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 am

Sound awfully familiar....

I am sure pOSU fans are hoping for his usual second year success history. But I did not realize he had so many to replace on Defense. Get ready Urb's reality is coming and uhm, don't forget your reflux medicine.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby TommyGator » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:04 am

He chokes on the truth....
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby Chomper » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 am

Meyer the liar talking about "truth?"
Nothing to see here, move along.... :rolleyes:
UGa butt-sniffers love Will Muschamp. Are you with them, or against them?
Chomper
Senior Gator

Postby rogdochar » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Poor, poor, pitiful Mylanta Meyer, he flip-flops out of the SEC
to get away from SabinBama and that's who sports-folk want to
stick him with, all the time. Soon Florida will win the NC and
imagine how they will chomp him on that .

Still, Meyer has confidence in his team .... just more confidence
in Sabin's team. And they're still the Big 10 ? They think dividing it
into 2 6-team divisions hides the discrepancy ?
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby FunnGun » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Same salesman, same song and dance.

the first question aimed at Meyer in his first press conference in more than a month was about Bowl Championship Series National Champion Alabama and if OSU could raise itself to the Crimson Tide’s level next year.

Well, that escalated quickly. Good thing there's less pressure there and he has all anxiety issues under control. :lol:
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Alagator » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Truth is the "new" mantra. Well I'd say that's fairly accurate. It's new to Urbs and new to tOSU.
Kcgator wrote:
...bite him in his tightly puckered anus.

Soflagator wrote:
"We should really try not sucking for 30+ minutes of each game."
Alagator
Heisman Gator

Postby gatorspook » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:50 pm

He's got such an easy route to the game....
gatorspook

Postby CGgater » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:17 pm

I don't see the big deal. Meyer admitted that his team couldn't hang with bamuh right now. That is certainly a true statement.

I'm stationed in ohio and irritated that I have to put up with the meyer lovefest all the time, but I don't think this article was worth posting on the GSMB. The jilted lovers need to move on.
CGgater
All-American Gator

Postby gatorspook » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:20 pm

CGgater wrote:I don't see the big deal. Meyer admitted that his team couldn't hang with bamuh right now. That is certainly a true statement.

I'm stationed in ohio and irritated that I have to put up with the meyer lovefest all the time, but I don't think this article was worth posting on the GSMB. The jilted lovers need to move on.

At this point, after having been royally screwed by Meyer, I don't think many here feel jilted. And he doesn't get the love that SOS and Strong and others get by a long shot.
gatorspook

Postby oxrageous » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:26 pm

gatorspook wrote:
CGgater wrote:I don't see the big deal. Meyer admitted that his team couldn't hang with bamuh right now. That is certainly a true statement.

At this point, after having been royally screwed by Meyer, I don't think many here feel jilted. And he doesn't get the love that SOS and Strong and others get by a long shot.

"Royally screwed" to two National Championships. Oh boy.

At the end of the Meyer era, UF had two lousy years (at least bad years for UF - we still made and won bowl games), and bounced back this season with 11 wins. Is two lousy years worth it for two SEC titles, two NC's and complete domination over our rivals in a five year period? I say yes, and am flabbergasted at those who say no.

Why not just appreciate the success we had under his coaching here and move on?
oxrageous

Postby gatorspook » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:33 pm

oxrageous wrote:
gatorspook wrote:

"Royally screwed" to two National Championships. Oh boy.

At the end of the Meyer era, UF had two lousy years (at least bad years for UF - we still made and won bowl games), and bounced back this season with 11 wins. Is two lousy years worth it for two SEC titles, two NC's and complete domination over our rivals in a five year period? I say yes, and am flabbergasted at those who say no.

Why not just appreciate the success we had under his coaching here and move on?

Because we paid him nearly 5 million dollars to give 100%....and he gave us addazio.

Ox, there is an old saying that people major in psychology because they have issues themselves....had he not screwed us so badly at the end, he would be much loved.
gatorspook

Postby GatorInKnox » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm with Ox on this one. It's not like his departure set us back a decade. Record wise it's hard to find many better seasons than this last one. We were GREAT under him and I really think we'll be just as great under Champ. I'm excited to see us next year.
GatorInKnox
Head Ball Coach

Postby Gatorphan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:54 pm

GatorInKnox wrote:I'm with Ox on this one. It's not like his departure set us back a decade. Record wise it's hard to find many better seasons than this last one. We were GREAT under him and I really think we'll be just as great under Champ. I'm excited to see us next year.

I'm with you fellas. I don't care for the Buckeyes, but Urban is a Gtor legend in my eyes. Yes, he lost control of the race car at the end. However he did some really great things while at UF, embracing traditions and even creating new ones.
"Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless" - Kenny Powers
Gatorphan
Heisman Gator

Postby NoGaGator » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:56 pm

People here are appreciative of what a great job he did for the program.

People here are repulsed by the way he quit and ran after Saban built a program and surpassed him.
NoGaGator
All-American Gator

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum