Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlackLabGator, DeathRoll, gatorJ, gatorzen, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, NavetG8r, ufgatorfan97 and 45 guests

Ole Miss won again, 5-0 in the SEC

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Ole Miss won again, 5-0 in the SEC

Postby Jbossgator9 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 pm

They are tied at the top of the SEC with us at 5-0. Looking at their schedule, they have an easier road than we do. They beat Tenn last night and already crushed them AT Tenn. They already beat Mizzou but have to go on the road to face them in back to back games. They get Bama and UK at home in Ole Miss. They do come to the O-Dome though to face us. We still have to play UK and Ark twice, road and away. We still have to play road games AT Tenn and Mizzou. We get Bama, Ole Miss, and Vandy at home though.

So far Ole Miss has looked pretty good and they have a shooter, Henderson, that leads the SEC in scoring at 19.4 ppg and has scored over 20 points in 8 games this year with 32 being the high vs Tenn. Ole Miss has lost to Middle Tenn St and Indiana St though. I think Scottie will be more than up to the challenge when we play them next Saturday. Go Gators!!
Jbossgator9
Heisman Gator

Re: Ole Miss won again, 5-0 in the SEC

Postby MatthewM. » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:10 pm

PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby mrgator » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:33 pm

It's interesting to see Ole Miss up there at 5-0. But I don't think their road is any easier or tougher. There are about 5 teams that can beat us on any given night (UK,UT,Arky,Missouri and Ole Miss). I think Ole Miss plays all of them plus us. It's a push either way. I found it odd that I was cheering for UT to win last night. I took a long hot shower to scrub the "yuck" off of me after cheering for them. :eek: :embarrassed:
mrgator
Heisman Gator

Postby rogdochar » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Middle Tenn State is a decent team and they beat ole Miss. We
beat Mid Tenn State by 21.
The hope is our ball-hawking D will cause TOs, will cut down their
hot scorer and lead to our lots points off of TOs. Ole Miss surely
has a good won/loss record total and perfect so far in the SEC.
Things soon will heat up, though.

Glad Coach D got us playing the tough OOC schedule early.
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Best start for the Rebs in the SEC since 1936-37 season. That's over 70 years ago. Ranked in both major polls. Mississippi State has had some success in basketball going back to Coach Babe McCarthy, but this kind of record in basketball in unheard of for Ole Miss.
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm really starting to consider looking for a ticket to this game, should be a good one!
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby jagator0 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 pm

you better hurry. we ordered ours today. they're going fast
jagator0
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Good game to go to, I think the 3 point shooter if we defend him and he cracks we would probably shank the nearest player. He's scary when he's happy so the key to this kid is his head.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Return to Gatorsports Forum