Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, ShowMeLove, swampfuel and 31 guests

State of Georgia Honors Louisville Sugar Bowl win over UF

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Re: State of Georgia Honors Louisville Sugar Bowl win over UF

Postby williston_gator » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 pm

We better kick the ish outta UGA this year.
williston_gator
Heisman Gator

Postby scmike » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:32 pm

I have said it before that I really like Coach WM, but he has lst to UGA 2 years in a row due to the team blowing both games. He better win next year or he can go back to his alma mater. Losing to uga 3 years in a row would be totally unacceptable.
scmike
Senior Gator

Postby cuuf » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Wow, hatin so much that they can't even "honor" their home teams before they want to spew crap at Florida. Idiots. Good use of tax dollars.
Who cares anymore
cuuf
Heisman Gator

Postby law98gator » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 pm

We should honor UCF kicking the crap out of Ugly and holding them to ZERO TDs.

And Boise.

As for next year, both defenses will be rebuilding. It will come down to Murray and his stable of RBs vs. Jeff Heisman and whomever we have running the ball. hmmmmmmmmmm
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby willgetin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 pm

scmike wrote:I have said it before that I really like Coach WM, but he has lst to UGA 2 years in a row due to the team blowing both games. He better win next year or he can go back to his alma mater. Losing to uga 3 years in a row would be totally unacceptable.

Really? Seriously? So, he could lose to UGA, win the BCS, and you would still want him to leave?

You're a GREAT fan!
Alv: We have no excuses for this humiliating loss. We have only ourselves to blame. Tennessee most definitely deserved to lose.
Alv: You do realize your signature bums me out more than any other Jort rabble on the GSMB...Any chance you would...remove it?
willgetin
Heisman Gator

Postby Orange_Blue_15 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Georgia fans are pathetic.
Orange_Blue_15
Redshirt Gator

Postby Class of '78 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 pm

I look at it as, if the state of Georgia is that obsessed with seeing us lose, then it must mean we're doing something right for the most part. It's when they start ignoring us that we have something to be concerned about.
Class of '78
Bull Gator

Postby Maillot Jaune » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Class of '78 wrote:I look at it as, if the state of Georgia is that obsessed with seeing us lose, then it must mean we're doing something right for the most part. It's when they start ignoring us that we have something to be concerned about.

Yes, a paraphrase of what SOS always said....

People don't gloat when they beat Vandy.
Maillot Jaune
Heisman Gator

Postby SavannahGator » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Class of '78 wrote:I look at it as, if the state of Georgia is that obsessed with seeing us lose, then it must mean we're doing something right for the most part. It's when they start ignoring us that we have something to be concerned about.

Y'all just knew I had to chime in on this one. The GA legislature loves to pile on us - several years ago, when the ATL Gator Club was almost done with petitioning the state legislature for our UF license plates, a local state senator, Eric Johnson, made an intentional effort to stop it, b/c Florida would not allow a UGA plate. Johnson was a Tulane graduate, but I think his child was at UGA.

Johnson failed, and if you come to Savannah, you might see me driving around with my tag, UF 1003. I was up in ATL this weekend, and saw a LOT of UF Georgia plates - with numbers much higher than mine (they're issued sequentially). I'm sure it sticks in the craw of each GA legislator to see that many UF tags being driven around GA. And that's not all . . . we were the 2nd out of state univ plate (our "brethren" @ AU were first) and now the Georgians have to see all those Bammer, Vol, and Tiger (of course, AU, and Clemson, and I HAVE seen a LSU version) GA plates driving around the state. It probably kills them. :D :D :D

As for the Louisville game itself, three weeks later and Georgians are STILL giving me crap about it. Then I point to hoops, and they say that "basketball doesn't count (sic)". And then I tell them that when we're still playing deep into March, and the Pups are sitting at home and "out of the conversation," let's see how much it doesn't "count."

In any case, I sure hope that CWM takes those jerks to the woodshed next Nov 2nd.
"A life is not important - except in the impact it has on other lives" . . . Jackie Robinson
SavannahGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Homer J » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:29 pm

SavannahGator wrote:

Y'all just knew I had to chime in on this one. The GA legislature loves to pile on us - several years ago, when the ATL Gator Club was almost done with petitioning the state legislature for our UF license plates, a local state senator, Eric Johnson, made an intentional effort to stop it, b/c Florida would not allow a UGA plate. Johnson was a Tulane graduate, but I think his child was at UGA.

Johnson failed, and if you come to Savannah, you might see me driving around with my tag, UF 1003. I was up in ATL this weekend, and saw a LOT of UF Georgia plates - with numbers much higher than mine (they're issued sequentially). I'm sure it sticks in the craw of each GA legislator to see that many UF tags being driven around GA. And that's not all . . . we were the 2nd out of state univ plate (our "brethren" @ AU were first) and now the Georgians have to see all those Bammer, Vol, and Tiger (of course, AU, and Clemson, and I HAVE seen a LSU version) GA plates driving around the state. It probably kills them. :D :D :D

As for the Louisville game itself, three weeks later and Georgians are STILL giving me crap about it. Then I point to hoops, and they say that "basketball doesn't count (sic)". And then I tell them that when we're still playing deep into March, and the Pups are sitting at home and "out of the conversation," let's see how much it doesn't "count."

In any case, I sure hope that CWM takes those jerks to the woodshed next Nov 2nd.

Homer J
Head Ball Coach

Postby rogdochar » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Can you say "The whole UGa team cluttering in the end-zone".
Wait and see what this brings them. :cool:
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby MJMGator » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Penis envy from the nadlickers...
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 pm

scmike wrote:I have said it before that I really like Coach WM, but he has lst to UGA 2 years in a row due to the team blowing both games. He better win next year or he can go back to his alma mater. Losing to uga 3 years in a row would be totally unacceptable.

Well, both team will have rebuilding defenses.

It will come down to those two proven RBs and Murray vs. whomever we have at RB and "He Should Be Better Next Year" Jeffy Heisman.

:blink : :blink :
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby birdawg » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:13 pm

The problem with the state of georgia honoring the Dawgs before Louisville is that we just don't have a speaker as elegant as Corrine Brown......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought is was hilarious. Still don't see how Louisville was able to put an arse whuppin' on UF like that. Mind blowing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2gIsUCDDfI
birdawg
Senior Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 pm

You sound scared. We should have beaten them this year had we not gave it to them over and over again. And Jeff just might surprise you next year if he learns over the summer. If not were doomed
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby soflagator » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Case in point why the whole "pull for the SEC" thinking is flawed. I give the a measure of credit for at least acknowledging and embracing their hatred of us. But what a bunch of f*gs. Even with the past 2 cocktail party wins, we are clearly still in their heads.
soflagator
Bull Gator

Postby MJMGator » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 pm

birdawg wrote:The problem with the state of georgia honoring the Dawgs before Louisville is that we just don't have a speaker as elegant as Corrine Brown......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought is was hilarious. Still don't see how Louisville was able to put an arse whuppin' on UF like that. Mind blowing.

Want to know the difference between UF and UGA?
At Florida, our success is defined by championships.
At Georgia, their success is defined by beating the Gators.

UGA...proudly serving as Florida's ***** for over 20 years.
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:31 am

birdawg wrote:The problem with the state of georgia honoring the Dawgs before Louisville is that we just don't have a speaker as elegant as Corrine Brown......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have some respect and at least post the version with subtitles:

law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby jagator0 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:54 am

Two words: Liberty Bowl
jagator0
Heisman Gator

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum