Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ancient Reptile, Clawhammergator, divits888, f18bundy, g8rbob, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, mtn2top and 54 guests

The Idiot, Dan Sileo, strikes again...

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

The Idiot, Dan Sileo, strikes again...

Postby Ringer » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:17 pm

"Because in 2007, we learned that at their best, Florida is better than Ohio State. Yesterday we learned that at their worst, Florida is still better than Ohio State."
Ringer
Head Ball Coach

Re: The Idiot, Dan Sileo, strikes again...

Postby rogdochar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Building a career jumping onto elevators with celebs, then filling
it with his farts. Now that's talented.
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby TommyGator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 pm

We must have a national ban on Microphones!

Attacks like this can NOT be abided!
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby BSJGator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Morons like Sileo are like the trolls on the GSMB. Ignore them and they lose all their mojo. Best thing for us is to move on like nothing happened. That said, someone should pound the muthafcuka for talking bad about Erin... :lol:
BSJGator
Heisman Gator

Postby StPeteGator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Mercifully, WDAE, here in Tampa Bay, fired his stoopid azz after that 'monkey' remark. At that time my choice was him or Mike and Mike, which was like choosing between licking a razor blade and chewing broken glass.
StPeteGator
Senior Gator

Postby MJMGator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 pm

How does he remained employed? There must be a ton of idiots in South Florida for him to have a following.
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby TN G8tr » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:05 pm

BSJGator wrote:Morons like Sileo are like the trolls on the GSMB. Ignore them and they lose all their mojo. Best thing for us is to move on like nothing happened. That said, someone should pound the muthafcuka for talking bad about Erin... :lol:

Uh Huh, that's what I'm talkin' bout!
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby Coach9 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Not surprised. Sileo doesn't like women, in any way.
Coach9
Head Ball Coach

Postby Class of '78 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Nothing new here. Notorious Cane-sucking shock jock who's approaching his 10th life. So now he prays on UF women? How novel.
Class of '78
Bull Gator

Postby jpgator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Sileo is a total idiot. Ironically, WQAM hired him to replace another total idiot in Sid Rosenberg, who was fired when cops found him on all fours puking his guts in the middle of a busy road at 2 a.m. Rosenberg was run out of NYC for being a coke head but all he talks about is the Giants, Jets, Knicks, Yankees, etc. He was quickly hired by another station down here, apparently because there are enough NY fans in South Florida that want to hear him talk about their teams. Sileo is just pure offensive. He should be fired. Don't know how he keeps his job. Suspended two days for the Erin Andrews remark. He'll say something again soon and will probably be gone.
jpgator
Freshman Gator

Postby BSJGator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 pm

jpgator wrote:Sileo is a total idiot. Ironically, WQAM hired him to replace another total idiot in Sid Rosenberg, who was fired when cops found him on all fours puking his guts in the middle of a busy road at 2 a.m. Rosenberg was run out of NYC for being a coke head but all he talks about is the Giants, Jets, Knicks, Yankees, etc. He was quickly hired by another station down here, apparently because there are enough NY fans in South Florida that want to hear him talk about their teams. Sileo is just pure offensive. He should be fired. Don't know how he keeps his job. Suspended two days for the Erin Andrews remark. He'll say something again soon and will probably be gone.

That'll get you fired? Back in the day, someone would be standing on the side of the road watching, holding up a score sheet... :eek:
BSJGator
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:56 am

He sounds and looks like a real pr!ck.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby divits888 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:30 am

He’s obviously trying to compensate. His nads must look like raisins after all the steroids he’s done. And seriously, what self-respecting man in his 40’s would take a picture like that? The Hindenburg isn’t big enough to hold this much doosh. Yet even after all those steroids he still just looks like a doughy version of Bowser from Sha Na Na.

Suck in that gut, Danny boy.

divits888
Bull Gator

Postby ncargat1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:38 am

The funny thing is, Erin Andrews is not the greatest studio host I have ever seen. IT is not her strength, but she wanted to try something new for her. She is a thorough game-day reporter however. I saw a piece on her talking about how all she does all week is study the players, teams, etc....that she is going to cover the following weekend.

If the former scUM, roid-head D-lineman turned ignorant radio host was half as professional as Erin Andrews was, he would probably have had a career in the NFL.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
ncargat1
Head Ball Coach

Postby Red D » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:04 am

divits888 wrote:He’s obviously trying to compensate. His nads must look like raisins after all the steroids he’s done. And seriously, what self-respecting man in his 40’s would take a picture like that? The Hindenburg isn’t big enough to hold this much doosh. Yet even after all those steroids he still just looks like a doughy version of Bowser from Sha Na Na.

Suck in that gut, Danny boy.

Thanks for that nugget of GSMB gold, Divits. Made me laugh.
Red D
Senior Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 am

Dan = idiot
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby gatordad3 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:52 pm

And to think he is still a hero amongst the scUM fans. Speaking of Miami fans, Whatever happened to the Canes fans like UMGlory, Miami#1, etc. There were so many on this board over 10 years ago, I just can't remember all of them. And no! CaneThing doesn't count. Just over 10 years ago, this board was littered with Canes fans.
gatordad3
Heisman Gator

Postby williston_gator » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:27 pm

LEAVE ERIN ALONE!

:razz:
williston_gator
Heisman Gator

Postby MatthewM. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:15 pm

ncargat1 wrote:The funny thing is, Erin Andrews is not the greatest studio host I have ever seen. IT is not her strength, but she wanted to try something new for her. She is a thorough game-day reporter however. I saw a piece on her talking about how all she does all week is study the players, teams, etc....that she is going to cover the following weekend.

If the former scUM, roid-head D-lineman turned ignorant radio host was half as professional as Erin Andrews was, he would probably have had a career in the NFL.

In between sucking my *** yes.
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby itsgr82baflagator » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:42 pm

MatthewM. wrote:
ncargat1 wrote:The funny thing is, Erin Andrews is not the greatest studio host I have ever seen. IT is not her strength, but she wanted to try something new for her. She is a thorough game-day reporter however. I saw a piece on her talking about how all she does all week is study the players, teams, etc....that she is going to cover the following weekend.

In between sucking my *** yes.

Matt: Sometimes you post some funny and witty ****. Sometimes you are so far out of line it's an embarrassment to the board. Too bad you don't seem to understand the difference.
itsgr82baflagator
Head Ball Coach

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum