Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CrocS, gatorJ, MSNbot Media, no1g8r, PhD Gator and 36 guests

The ESPN BPI?

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

The ESPN BPI?

Postby PowerGator79 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:05 pm

I hadn't seen this before. MOM? Right now Gators looking pretty good.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bpi
PowerGator79
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby GatorintheATL » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.
GatorintheATL
Baby Gator
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby tillsb » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:39 pm

GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Can't bash Zach anymore so now gotta find something else to do?
User avatar
tillsb
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby GatorintheATL » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:59 pm

tillsb wrote:
GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Can't bash Zach anymore so now gotta find something else to do?


Yawnnnnn.......
GatorintheATL
Baby Gator
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby Red D » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:47 pm

GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Agree worthless stat, but have you actually watched this team play? They've gone deep the past two seasons and this year they're even better. Anything can happen come tourney time, but there's no reason to think that this team isn't Final Four worthy. No one is playing any better than Florida right now. No one.
User avatar
Red D
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 am

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Image

At least Florida's BPI is higher than my BMI. You can't say that about a lot of teams.
User avatar
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby tillsb » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:51 pm

GatorintheATL wrote:
tillsb wrote:
GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Can't bash Zach anymore so now gotta find something else to do?


Yawnnnnn.......


Honest question but we already knew you are nothing but a troll.
User avatar
tillsb
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby TN G8tr » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:38 pm

tillsb wrote:
GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Can't bash Zach anymore so now gotta find something else to do?

That's some funny sheeot! Maybe he can start bashing the Falcons now.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
User avatar
TN G8tr
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6345
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby gatordad3 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:05 pm

GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.

Nice grammar. Not the first time you've trolled this board acting like an Ass Clown. :embarrassed:
gatordad3
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1453
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby TommyGator » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm

GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.



:rolleyes:

Worthless post(er)...

NO WAY you are a Gator.
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
User avatar
TommyGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby BNAG8R » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

TommyGator wrote:
GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.



:rolleyes:

Worthless post(er)...

NO WAY you are a Gator.


Most likely an alias pot-stirrer. Nobody is this big of an arrogant dooshbag in real life, are they?
In all kinds of weather we'll all stick together......for F-L-O-R-I-D-A!!
User avatar
BNAG8R
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby itsgr82baflagator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:48 am

gatordad3 wrote:
GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.

Nice grammar. Not the first time you've trolled this board acting like an Ass Clown. :embarrassed:

He's not acting
User avatar
itsgr82baflagator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:42 am

Stat makes Gators look good, so I like it.
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13860
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby WhoGator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:14 pm

GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Troll... A worthless stat is one that magnifies mediocre/bad teams into elite teams. All the teams heading this list are this seasons "elite".

Your second comment demonstrates your intelligence... 1) Tournament is not played "in" the road, sites are neautral and usually favor higher ranked teams. 2) Florida is 4-1 "in" the road with their only loss to a top 10 team which they dominated until the final minute.

Good trolls bring substance.

:chomp:
:chomp:
User avatar
WhoGator
True Gator
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:06 am
Location: Near the Oaks Mall

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:20 pm

WhoGator wrote:
GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Troll... A worthless stat is one that magnifies mediocre/bad teams into elite teams. All the teams heading this list are this seasons "elite".

Your second comment demonstrates your intelligence... 1) Tournament is not played "in" the road, sites are neautral and usually favor higher ranked teams. 2) Florida is 4-1 "in" the road with their only loss to a top 10 team which they dominated until the final minute.

Good trolls bring substance.

:chomp:

Florida lost to Kansas State "in" the road also.
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13860
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby tillsb » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:25 pm

WobbleGator wrote:
WhoGator wrote:
GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Troll... A worthless stat is one that magnifies mediocre/bad teams into elite teams. All the teams heading this list are this seasons "elite".

Your second comment demonstrates your intelligence... 1) Tournament is not played "in" the road, sites are neautral and usually favor higher ranked teams. 2) Florida is 4-1 "in" the road with their only loss to a top 10 team which they dominated until the final minute.

Good trolls bring substance.

:chomp:

Florida lost to Kansas State "in" the road also.


That was a "neutral" site game. Of course it was anything but neutral.
User avatar
tillsb
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:35 pm

tillsb wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:
WhoGator wrote:
GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Troll... A worthless stat is one that magnifies mediocre/bad teams into elite teams. All the teams heading this list are this seasons "elite".

Your second comment demonstrates your intelligence... 1) Tournament is not played "in" the road, sites are neautral and usually favor higher ranked teams. 2) Florida is 4-1 "in" the road with their only loss to a top 10 team which they dominated until the final minute.

Good trolls bring substance.

:chomp:

Florida lost to Kansas State "in" the road also.


That was a "neutral" site game. Of course it was anything but neutral.

Stupid "neutral" sites.
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13860
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby Ancient Reptile » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:54 pm

GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Worthless poster. Unless this guy can send winning posts to this board, he might be one and done.
Ancient Reptile
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby TN G8tr » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Ancient Reptile wrote:
GatorintheATL wrote:Worthless stat.

Unless this team can win in the road, it might be one in done come tourney time.


Worthless poster. Unless this guy can send winning posts to this board, he might be one and done.

He certainly is in this thread. :D
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
User avatar
TN G8tr
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6345
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: The ESPN BPI?

Postby Jbossgator9 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 pm

He is OWNED and DESTROYED in this thread baby dolls!! Go Gators!!
Jbossgator9
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1402
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:24 am

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron