Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 15 guests

Nother one bites the dust....?

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Nother one bites the dust....?

Postby GatorGeezer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 am

Andreau said he saw a pic of James Hearns wearing an Auburn shirt? Rumors are cheap.
Waco Kid..."Oh boys..look who I've got here!
Black Bart.."Hey! Where da white women at?"
Quote from 'Blazin' Saddles'
GatorGeezer
Redshirt Gator

Location: Eagle Watch Golf Course Woodstock GA (Enemy Territory)

Re: Nother one bites the dust....?

Postby GatorTAG » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 am

I thought he was visiting Auburn this weekend. Which would make sense.
Swamp Queen wrote:I miss basketball just so you negative tards couldn't complain as much.
GatorTAG
Head Ball Coach

Postby gator81fl » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 pm

GatorGeezer wrote:Andreau said he saw a pic of James Hearns wearing an Auburn shirt? Rumors are cheap.

You mean the link that was associated with the post.

TWM‏@TrulyBlessedTW

Me & My boy @JamesHearns21 #WarEagle #AuburnTiger http://instagr.am/p/Ur7wUgqYhu/
Salads are what my dinners eat.
gator81fl
Baby Gator

Postby Mr2Bits » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:08 pm

gator81fl wrote:
GatorGeezer wrote:Andreau said he saw a pic of James Hearns wearing an Auburn shirt? Rumors are cheap.

TWM‏@TrulyBlessedTW

Me & My boy @JamesHearns21 #WarEagle #AuburnTiger http://instagr.am/p/Ur7wUgqYhu/

Hes on an official there this weekend and every school provides a Uni for the players to try on. If he flips to Auburn, then **** as hit the fan
Why drive when you can fly!
Mr2Bits
Heisman Gator

Postby GatorKen » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Mr2Bits wrote:
gator81fl wrote:

TWM‏@TrulyBlessedTW

Hes on an official there this weekend and every school provides a Uni for the players to try on. If he flips to Auburn, then **** as hit the fan

go from being committed to a team on the rise to a team in the dumps playing second fiddle to bama. might as well go to UT lol. I don't think he flips.
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.

I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
GatorKen
Bull Gator

Postby ncargat1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:11 pm

GatorKen wrote:
Mr2Bits wrote:
gator81fl wrote:

TWM‏@TrulyBlessedTW

He has been uncomfortable ever since Anzalone enrolled early. I think he is looking for immediate playing time and may feel like he is looking at a redshirt year at UF??

go from being committed to a team on the rise to a team in the dumps playing second fiddle to bama. might as well go to UT lol. I don't think he flips.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
ncargat1
Head Ball Coach

Postby Homer J » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 pm

He should be worried, with McMillian and Anzalone both coming in and playing in the spring. They both have great size with an extra semester in the weight room.
Homer J
Head Ball Coach

Postby divits888 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:09 pm

I’m sure the coaches have a lot more info and have seen a lot more of Hearns than I have, but I watched him get pushed around for 4 quarters in a playoff game by a kid who’s going to a Division III school. He was a total non-factor in the game.
divits888
Bull Gator

Postby Homer J » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:17 am

Robbie Andreu ‏

Just saw where LB James Hearns is visiting Kentucky this weekend. Looking more and more like UF pulled his scholarship offer.
Homer J
Head Ball Coach

Postby soflagator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 am

Homer J wrote:Robbie Andreu ‏

Just saw where LB James Hearns is visiting Kentucky this weekend. Looking more and more like UF pulled his scholarship offer.

I've heard several rumblings about him possibly not qualifying on other sites. May explain some of the cooling.
soflagator
Bull Gator

Postby UGator » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:31 am

UF has been with Hearns during his injury and still wants him to honor his commitment and be a Gator. Does he feel the same?

I wonder if this 17-18 yr. old understands what a commitment means...is he seeing greener pastures, or is he afraid of the other LB's who are coming in this class?

Muschamp must have patience that is rare, and hope Hearns understands this is a great opportunity to be with a team on the rise and a great school that will help his future.

Otherwise, good luck at Auburn or KY or wherever.
UGator
Freshman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum