Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cuuf, Gator Fever, gatordad3, Google Adsense [Bot], Maillot Jaune, MSNbot Media, Naples Gator, Sasquatch Gator, WobbleGator, Yahoo [Bot] and 95 guests

About Bama's Analysts

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

About Bama's Analysts

Postby UGator » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:23 am

Is it true that there are numbers of "analysts" or paid/unpaid individuals at Bama who assess high school talent for recruiting purposes and also upcoming opponent's talent to gain an advantage during games?

First, is it legal, and if so, have other schools considered doing so or are already doing so? How about UF, do we have any such "analysts" who help our coaches for recruiting and game preparation purposes?

Saban is a crafty coach who apparently looks for any advantage to recruit and also prepare for games to have the best available knowledge of each team he faces.

Have also heard there is a psychologist(s) on staff to help with player focus and performance (legal meds for such) to also gain an advantage for his players.

Any feedback?
UGator
Freshman Gator

Re: ABOUT BAMA'S ANALYSTS

Postby gatorspook » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:32 am

UGator wrote:Is it true that there are numbers of "analysts" or paid/unpaid individuals at Bama who assess high school talent for recruiting purposes and also upcoming opponent's talent to gain an advantage during games?

First, is it legal, and if so, have other schools considered doing so or are already doing so? How about UF, do we have any such "analysts" who help our coaches for recruiting and game preparation purposes?

Saban is a crafty coach who apparently looks for any advantage to recruit and also prepare for games to have the best available knowledge of each team he faces.

Have also heard there is a psychologist(s) on staff to help with player focus and performance (legal meds for such) to also gain an advantage for his players.

Any feedback?

The psychologist is Kevin Elko, a motivational guy. He's a really good one. Not on the staff but an important cog in the process.
gatorspook

Postby BMF » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:22 am

Yes it is true.

They are all paid.

It is legal (Saban found a loophole and has exploited it to the fullest).

The questions should be: Why aren't we doing it?

---
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:15 am

Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby phideltgator » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:43 am

I would be totally drained with Nick's recipe to success in 1 day. If I see one girl with enormous ta tas, the Saban plan is history. That speech is exhausting. I got to go lay down.
phideltgator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Jrcurtis » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 am

He gets a lot of criticism for some of the things he does; but, he was smart enough to know that it's a game that has become so competitive that in order to be the best, a coach must use every little advantage they can find. I hate Bamer and hate the fact that they were in the right place, at the right time to land Saban; however, I respect what Saban has done and I really believe that Muschamp gets it, the same way. Once Muschamp gets all the pieces in place, as Saban had to do, he will have a lot of success and it will be very fun to watch, if Saban stays at Bamer.
Jrcurtis
True Gator

Re: About Bama's Analysts

Postby phideltgator » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 am

Boot camp...Bama football. The same modified brainwashing.
Be the best you can be.
phideltgator
Head Ball Coach

Postby rogdochar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:53 pm

phideltgator wrote:I would be totally drained with Nick's recipe to success in 1 day. If I see one girl with enormous ta tas, the Saban plan is history. That speech is exhausting. I got to go lay down.

Bama's main use analyst is a Freudian sex therapist providing Milfs.
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Zambo » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 pm

phideltgator wrote:I would be totally drained with Nick's recipe to success in 1 day. If I see one girl with enormous ta tas, the Saban plan is history. That speech is exhausting. I got to go lay down.

PhiDeltGator would absolutely excel in a system that requires minimal effort and basic survival skills in order to be a champion. All this talk of effort and training yourself to be great is for the birds.
GET A GRIP!
Zambo
Bull Gator

Re: About Bama's Analysts

Postby itsgr82bag8r » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:23 pm

You sure it's not "analists"?
Travis McGee wrote:The SEC is on its most dominate stretch its history, and Tennessee has played no part.

"its great to be a Tennessee fan" ..said no one ever
itsgr82bag8r
Bull Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum