Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cover2, dz_23, Gatorious, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MJMGator, MSNbot Media, NoGaGator, swampfuel, Wait ’til next year, Yahoo [Bot] and 76 guests

Robert Nkemdiche is visiting UF this week

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Robert Nkemdiche is visiting UF this week

Postby Mr. Eko » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Per Zack's Twitter page. He is the number 1 recruit per ESPN recruiting.
Mr. Eko
True Gator

Re: Robert Nkemdiche is visiting UF this week

Postby divits888 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:31 pm

I think it’s just going to be a weekend sightseeing tour for him with a few nice meals thrown in. Although, Champ’s been working some recruiting magic as of late so I’m not counting him out.
divits888
Bull Gator

Postby Mr. Eko » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:37 pm

divits888 wrote:I think it’s just going to be a weekend sightseeing tour for him with a few nice meals thrown in. Although, Champ’s been working some recruiting magic as of late so I’m not counting him out.

Perhaps.....perhaps not!!

I think it's amazing Coach Boom is getting him on campus. I too am not expecting him to commit, but you never know. Go Coach!!

Go Gators!!! :helmet:
Mr. Eko
True Gator

Postby divits888 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Mr. Eko wrote:
divits888 wrote:I think it’s just going to be a weekend sightseeing tour for him with a few nice meals thrown in. Although, Champ’s been working some recruiting magic as of late so I’m not counting him out.

I think it's amazing Coach Boom is getting him on campus. I too am not expecting him to commit, but you never know. Go Coach!!

This is a surprise visit, is it not? If so I think that could be a good sign. I know there had been rumors of a “double secret” 5* commit.
divits888
Bull Gator

Postby Mr. Eko » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:57 pm

divits888 wrote:
Mr. Eko wrote:

This is a surprise visit, is it not? If so I think that could be a good sign. I know there had been rumors of a “double secret” 5* commit.

I sure am surprised!!!
Mr. Eko
True Gator

Postby the-color-blue » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:02 pm

i thought the double secret was adams or ramsey being the most likely case???
the-color-blue
Freshman Gator

Postby gatordad » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Where's "Gulf Coast Gator" when we need him/her? He/she would clear all this up with a very simple :cool: emoticon.
Last edited by gatordad on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans-John Lennon
gatordad
Heisman Gator

Postby Mr. Eko » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 pm

the-color-blue wrote:i thought the double secret was adams or ramsey being the most likely case???

Perhaps....
Mr. Eko
True Gator

Postby williston_gator » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Wow that would be big if he flipped.
williston_gator
Heisman Gator

Postby UGator » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:22 pm

His brother is already at Ole Miss so why would he want to be a Gator? Nice to have a #1 recruit visit, but what a miracle it would be to sway him and sign him!
UGator
Freshman Gator

Postby vulcan_alex » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:25 pm

UGator wrote:His brother is already at Ole Miss so why would he want to be a Gator? Nice to have a #1 recruit visit, but what a miracle it would be to sway him and sign him!

Perhaps because being at UF allows you a better chance of an SEC championship, national title, and better bowl games???
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn
vulcan_alex
Bull Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Nice
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby NoGaGator » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:30 pm

He originally committed to Clempson, getting 3 of his HS buddies offers along with him.

Dad's a Doc (research?) in Atlanta. Mom is an elected official in the African country that they're from (Nigeria?)and resides there most of the year. When she visited Atlanta 1-2 mo ago, she made a big point of saying how she would really prefer both of her sons playing together. This was about the same time he decommitted from Clempson. Older bro is a frosh starter at Ole Miss.

Only way this happens is if Shands needs Dad for his area of practice.
NoGaGator
All-American Gator

Postby MJMGator » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:33 pm

NoGaGator wrote:He originally committed to Clempson, getting 3 of his HS buddies offers along with him.

Dad's a Doc (research?) in Atlanta. Mom is an elected official in the African country that they're from (Nigeria?)and resides there most of the year. When she visited Atlanta 1-2 mo ago, she made a big point of saying how she would really prefer both of her sons playing together. This was about the same time he decommitted from Clempson. Older bro is a frosh starter at Ole Miss.

Only way this happens is if Shands needs Dad for his area of practice.

I'm of the same opinion. He played Dabo like a fiddle. He'll be at Ole Missy next year from everything I've read.
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:47 pm

As above, Brother Denzel was a stand-out freshman linebacker for Ole Miss. Mother likes Ole Miss and wants her two sons playing on same team. Family lives outside Atlanta.

I think that Robert N. is basking in the lime light a little and making trips to various locales just to check things out. I think he is playing a game with everyone right now. I still think he goes to Ole Miss, but who knows? If he goes to one place and likes it he could change his mind. Already a decom from Clemson. Could see him say he is going somewhere then decommit there. Just will have to wait and see on this guy.

Check this out: http://outkickthecoverage.com/robert-nkemdiche-nations-top-recruit-riles-up-mississippi-legislature.php
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby oxrageous » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Do we really want this kid anyway?
oxrageous

Postby Class of '78 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:51 pm

oxrageous wrote:Do we really want this kid anyway?

Allegedly. Hell, I didn't even know who the kid was when I first opened the thread.
Class of '78
Bull Gator

Postby alcoholica » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 pm

You have to take a shot at the #1 recruit if he's willing to get on campus. Worst case scenario is that you wow him and he goes elsewhere. Even if he goes to Ole Miss, it's still good publicity to have the kid saying that if his brother was better, they'd be at UF instead of Ole Miss.
alcoholica
Heisman Gator

Postby Maillot Jaune » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:55 pm

oxrageous wrote:Do we really want this kid anyway?

Not if he signs with Ole Miss.
Maillot Jaune
Heisman Gator

Postby GatorTAG » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Simple problem to fix if his mother wants them playing together. Tell Robert to get his brother to transfer to UF. :rolleyes:
Swamp Queen wrote:I miss basketball just so you negative tards couldn't complain as much.
GatorTAG
Head Ball Coach

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum