Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CarolinaMtnGator, Hoosier Gator, MSNbot Media and 28 guests

Jeff Demps And Patriots

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby MrAmbition2 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:48 pm

I've always loved how the Patriots use all of their receivers, backs, and tight ends. I'm really excited to see the impact Jeff Demps will have once he gets "healthy" and/or learns the champions guide to success aka the Patriots playbook.
User avatar
MrAmbition2
Baby Gator
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:09 am

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby TommyGator » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:53 pm

He better learn to catch...really well(ker). :D
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
User avatar
TommyGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby rogdochar » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Scooter Demps could be an impact player-- one good impact.
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12734
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby gatordad3 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Speaking of former UF players, Brandon Spikes just did the "wave" when he thought they recovered a fumble.
gatordad3
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1453
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby DaddyGator » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:11 pm

rogdochar wrote:Scooter Demps could be an impact player-- one good impact.


Don't worry about it. Weis coached him up good.
Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
DaddyGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Pensacola, L.A.

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby GatorintheATL » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Hopefully he has a better career than his midget counterpart.
GatorintheATL
Baby Gator
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby The_AlphaGator1906 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:18 am

GatorintheATL wrote:Hopefully he has a better career than his midget counterpart.


uhhh..Rainey's career isn't over yet. He's going to be back in the league. Calm down, step away from fantasy land and step back into reality. Thanks buddy.
"Do you like it? Do you think Cleveland is cool? I mean, I never heard anybody say I'm going to Cleveland on vacation. What's so good a bout Cleveland?"-Joakim Noah
User avatar
The_AlphaGator1906
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1777
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 am
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby Gator Fever » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:35 am

I guess we will see once he plays but he really wasnt hardly injured at all I read when placed in that status.
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
User avatar
Gator Fever
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 am

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby rogdochar » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:48 am

Now just excuse my Demps dig. Jeff is pretty solid FB player.
I look forward with hope and expectation that the NE crew will
have his role drive defenses batty.

And Rainey should be on the NFL ground running KOs etc. Certainly
that is his best bet at pulling out of a stall-dive.
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12734
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby URGatorBait » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:01 am

You guys are going to be disappointed in Jeff's NFL career.
Image
User avatar
URGatorBait
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 am

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:07 am

Jeff will do well as a returner.
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13866
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby law98gator » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:12 am

URGatorBait wrote:You guys are going to be disappointed in Jeff's NFL career.

Why? I don't expect him to ever see the field.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16907
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby URGatorBait » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 am

law98gator wrote:
URGatorBait wrote:You guys are going to be disappointed in Jeff's NFL career.

Why? I don't expect him to ever see the field.


Then you won't be disappointed lol
Image
User avatar
URGatorBait
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 am

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby Gator Fever » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Demps should get in on kick returns I would think next year as long as he isn't much of a fumbler at the NFL level.
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
User avatar
Gator Fever
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 am

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby Durty South Swamp » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:41 pm

What is it with these babygator posters being such negative nancys?!?!?! I guess I should be thankful though, at least ATL didnt mention Zach... yet...
"You never stand taller than when you stand on the backs of your fallen comrades" ~ Unknown
User avatar
Durty South Swamp
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:39 pm
Location: Panama City Beach, Fl

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby URGatorBait » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:19 am

Durty South Swamp wrote:What is it with these babygator posters being such negative nancys?!?!?! I guess I should be thankful though, at least ATL didnt mention Zach... yet...


Unfortunately the crap board that is GSMB makes it appear as though I'm new. I'm in fact not new. I haven't been on this board in sometime, primarily do to the horrific format this place has come to. To have ads nearly as big as the message board area, takes away from the effectiveness of this board.

I was here years ago when the board here was actually a pretty nice place to be, with the exception of some posters of course.

By the way, if you are refering to my post about Jeff being negative, it was nothing of the sort.
Image
User avatar
URGatorBait
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 am

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby Swamp82 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:20 am

Because they are freaking baby trolls
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby oxrageous » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:06 am

URGatorBait wrote:
Durty South Swamp wrote:What is it with these babygator posters being such negative nancys?!?!?! I guess I should be thankful though, at least ATL didnt mention Zach... yet...


Unfortunately the crap board that is GSMB makes it appear as though I'm new. I'm in fact not new. I haven't been on this board in sometime, primarily do to the horrific format this place has come to. To have ads nearly as big as the message board area, takes away from the effectiveness of this board.

Use AdBlock. I don't see a single ad.
User avatar
oxrageous
Moderator
 
Posts: 13669
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Jeff Demps And Patriots

Postby URGatorBait » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 am

oxrageous wrote:
URGatorBait wrote:
Durty South Swamp wrote:What is it with these babygator posters being such negative nancys?!?!?! I guess I should be thankful though, at least ATL didnt mention Zach... yet...


Unfortunately the crap board that is GSMB makes it appear as though I'm new. I'm in fact not new. I haven't been on this board in sometime, primarily do to the horrific format this place has come to. To have ads nearly as big as the message board area, takes away from the effectiveness of this board.

Use AdBlock. I don't see a single ad.



Here's a thought, how about they just get rid of the ads in the forums? There's a whole website for them to plaster ads all over.
Image
User avatar
URGatorBait
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 am


Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron