Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arkygator, BMOC, Gator Fever, GatorJB, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Leroy Jenkins, MSNbot Media, rogdochar, soflagator and 57 guests

Big Ol Game

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Big Ol Game

Postby WestSideGata » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:25 am

I originally had Bama taking this thing 24-6 tonight, but I wonder if the time off will have any effect seeing how things have transpired for many of the SEC teams this bowl season. Also, whomever wins, is that coach gone? Saban to Browns, Kelly to NFL? I know they both have the coach speak, "never leaving" blah blah blah.
WestSideGata
True Gator

Re: Big Ol Game

Postby gatordad » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:40 am

At last I can sit back and just watch a great game between two storied college football teams. I plan to enjoy the night and if Alabama pulls out the win, so much the better.
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans-John Lennon
gatordad
Heisman Gator

Re: Big Ol Game

Postby Double Gator Dad » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 am

I also saw this as a onesided game for Bama originally but now I am wondering if this is accurate.

This is not a great Bama team and I worry about the intangibles as well as the impact of officiating given that they are playing God's team and all. Let's face it, we might see that ever so rare holding call on their offensive line. It has been about five years since the last one so they are due.

I believe that both coaches will stay in their jobs regardless of the outcome.
- Saban has it made as the defacto governor of Alabama
- Kelly will have a statue erected in South Bend this year based upon the slurping occurring all over the media.
Double Gator Dad
All-American Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum