Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, rogdochar and 18 guests

Reloading - Early Enrollees

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Reloading - Early Enrollees

Postby mtn2top » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 am

Great article reviewing UF's early enrollees and the potential impact on the roster. Always something happening for the Gator Nation in sports.

http://espn.go.com/colleges/florida/football/story/_/id/8818888/florida-gators-least-seven-early-enrollees
Hi-Altitude Gators

mtn2top
Head Ball Coach

Re: Reloading - Early Enrollees

Postby jand3k » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 am

Yep, and CWM keeps the train rolling along. Great job on the year and great job on recruiting for NEXT year.

IGTBAFG
jand3k
Head Ball Coach

Postby WestSideGata » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Champo brings the NC in within 3 years?
WestSideGata
True Gator

Postby IDGAC » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:06 pm

WestSideGata wrote:Champo brings the NC in within 3 years?

Please don't ever say "Champo" again. That's almost as gay as...well... you.
IDGAC
Heisman Gator

Postby law98gator » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm

You think we're winning something next year?
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby williston_gator » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:34 pm

Demarcus Robinson ‏@demarcus11robin
#Gatornation here I come !
Retweeted by Luke Stampini
williston_gator
Heisman Gator

Postby -THE DUDE- » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:37 pm

williston_gator wrote:Demarcus Robinson ‏@demarcus11robin

biggest needed recruit left on the board. :dance2:
-THE DUDE-
Head Ball Coach

Postby Looneyg8r » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:47 pm

-THE DUDE- wrote:
williston_gator wrote:Demarcus Robinson ‏@demarcus11robin

biggest needed recruit left on the board. :dance2:

Yes! Could be day one starter opposite Dunbar! HUUUUUUUUUUGE pickup.
Looneyg8r
Senior Gator

Postby law98gator » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Please be true.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby devin_gator97 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 pm

law98gator wrote:

I rarely post on the GSMB, but your constant downing of the Gators and our quarterback is getting intolerable. Yeah Driskel struggled throughout the season, but he was a first year starter and learning a brand new offense. To say he is not going to ever improve is laughable. He managed the game, didn't turn the ball over (for the most part), and made some plays that helped us win the Tennessee game, Texas A&M game, LSU game, USCe game, Vandy game, and FSU game. We had 15 turnovers all season, and 9 in the two losses. If we were going to win, we couldn't turn the ball over. And Driskel did a good job of taking care of the ball.

Your sig of the passing stats for the season is completely irrelevant. Driskel may not have had the stats, but he did not lose us games (except against UGA). He can only get better with a better offensive line and wide receivers. I'll take Driskel's stats and 11-2 over Bray's stats and 5-7. They're only going to improve with all of these monster classes CWM is bringing in and offensive stability. Its a great time to be a Gator! Go Gators!
devin_gator97
Baby Gator

Postby O&BGator » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 pm

devin_gator97 wrote:
law98gator wrote:

I rarely post on the GSMB, but your constant downing of the Gators and our quarterback is getting intolerable. Yeah Driskel struggled throughout the season, but he was a first year starter and learning a brand new offense. To say he is not going to ever improve is laughable. He managed the game, didn't turn the ball over (for the most part), and made some plays that helped us win the Tennessee game, Texas A&M game, LSU game, USCe game, Vandy game, and FSU game. We had 15 turnovers all season, and 9 in the two losses. If we were going to win, we couldn't turn the ball over. And Driskel did a good job of taking care of the ball.

Your sig of the passing stats for the season is completely irrelevant. Driskel may not have had the stats, but he did not lose us games (except against UGA). He can only get better with a better offensive line and wide receivers. I'll take Driskel's stats and 11-2 over Bray's stats and 5-7. They're only going to improve with all of these monster classes CWM is bringing in and offensive stability. Its a great time to be a Gator! Go Gators!

damn skippy!!

Go Gators
O&BGator
Heisman Gator

Postby BMF » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Looking forward to seeing what the 3 JUCO lineman do....especially Cummings. We'll need his experience at DT badly. Also, the two OT's could easily win a starting job. Humphries does have the "inside track" to the starting spot, but he needs to add significant weight (20 or so pounds).

DiRocco says that Morrison needs more than 20lbs? Is that the case? I thought he was developing fine and only needed a few more pounds.

---
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby GBHOR » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:19 pm

devin_gator97 wrote:
law98gator wrote:

That being said then what is an acceptable record next year?
GBHOR
All-American Gator

Postby GBHOR » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:22 pm

devin_gator97 wrote:
law98gator wrote:

GBHOR
All-American Gator

Postby rogdochar » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:24 pm

GBHOR wrote:That being said then what is an acceptable record next year?

Judging from big-bad hits after-antics: 6-6-6 . :happyevil:
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Gator Fever » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

We are going 10-2 next year at least imo and that is if Driskel doesn't get his passing act together. We are finally going to have a real good O line and will be improved at WR with a good defense still.
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:27 pm

GBHOR wrote:
devin_gator97 wrote:
law98gator wrote:

Clearly anything less than 14-0 with an average margin of victory of at least 30 points is abysmal and will not be tolerated.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby Coach9 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:
GBHOR wrote:
devin_gator97 wrote:
law98gator wrote:

Clearly anything less than 14-0 with an average margin of victory of at least 30 points is abysmal and will not be tolerated.

Even with that, some here will find something to bit<h about.
Coach9
Head Ball Coach

Postby tillsb » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Coach9 wrote:
Swamp Queen wrote:
GBHOR wrote:
devin_gator97 wrote:
law98gator wrote:

Even with that, some here will find something to bit<h about.

If we only win each game by 30 I will be greatly disappointed.
tillsb
Heisman Gator

Postby law98gator » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Gator Fever wrote:We are going 10-2 next year at least imo and that is if Driskel doesn't get his passing act together. We are finally going to have a real good O line and will be improved at WR with a good defense still.

The other teams are surrendering next year? :lol: :lol: :lol:
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum