Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gardnerwebbalumnigator, GatorBart, Gatorious, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, RebelGator and 60 guests

Demarcus Robinson

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Demarcus Robinson

Postby Dugaboy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm

How about it all you experts - is Demarcus Robinson a Gator or a Clemson Tiger?
Dugaboy
Heisman Gator

Re: Demarcus Robinson

Postby JonBon » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Having a hard time keeping up with this one. From what I hear he wants to go to Florida but his parents and coach want him to go to Clemson. I think in that case you let the kid decide... ;) .

I say Gator...
JonBon
Freshman Gator

Postby soflagator » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:05 pm

No expert, but I'd have to think that the last week has been as counterproductive as it could get. Clemson pulls out a big win and we fall flat, with the passing game looking terrible. Stranger things have happened, and according to his coach we're still in it as of tonight.. Would be huge for us.
soflagator
Bull Gator

Postby WestSideGata » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Tough one, if you are a wide receiver do you like what you see out of this offense? Does a kid like this see what Sammy Watkins did in his freshman year from that offense? If i'm him, I gotta think that the Clemson offense looks better, and the fact that there have not been any receivers out of Florida that have had big years as of recently.
WestSideGata
True Gator

Postby MrAmbition2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:22 pm

He's going to Clemson.
MrAmbition2
Baby Gator

Postby JonBon » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:26 pm

MrAmbition2 wrote:He's going to Clemson.

Reports are changing every hour. This is the latest from Andrew Spivey:

#Clemson receiver coach Jeff Scott went in-home with receiver James Clark tonight. Rumors are Clemson doesn't feel good on Demarcus Robinson

UF could really use him. Robinson, Fullwood, and Bailey would be much needed and could all compete right away.
JonBon
Freshman Gator

Postby Gatorbaitin » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:39 pm

My gut tells me this is where he wants to be.....buying his mom a Gator necklace seems to show he is trying to sway her. It's his choice....his coach needs to quit trying to push him to Clemson. It's obvious he is a Gator fan.
Gatorbaitin
Baby Gator

Postby JonBon » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Gatorbaitin wrote:My gut tells me this is where he wants to be.....buying his mom a Gator necklace seems to show he is trying to sway her. It's his choice....his coach needs to quit trying to push him to Clemson. It's obvious he is a Gator fan.

Agree... I think his coach needs to step back a little bit. I recall his coach texted rather emphatically to some beat writer (maybe Zach) that he was going to Clemson after that whirlwind weekend where he went from Clemson-Uf-Clemson.

It's all about the kid. If he wants to come here then let him. If not then that is ok too. Just let HIM choose. It's his life.
JonBon
Freshman Gator

Postby MrAmbition2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:52 pm

JonBon wrote:
MrAmbition2 wrote:He's going to Clemson.

Reports are changing every hour. This is the latest from Andrew Spivey:

#Clemson receiver coach Jeff Scott went in-home with receiver James Clark tonight. Rumors are Clemson doesn't feel good on Demarcus Robinson

UF could really use him. Robinson, Fullwood, and Bailey would be much needed and could all compete right away.

Ok. He's going to Florida. Go Gators!
MrAmbition2
Baby Gator

Postby BRNLUZR » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Did anyone else hear the announcer at the ARMY ALL AMERICAN GAME say he was going to play for Mark Richt and Georgia... I am sure it was just a mistake but wow....
BRNLUZR
Senior Gator

Postby divits888 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:15 pm

BRNLUZR wrote:Did anyone else hear the announcer at the ARMY ALL AMERICAN GAME say he was going to play for Mark Richt and Georgia... I am sure it was just a mistake but wow....

I heard them say more than once that he was a Florida commit. Then they had him on their list of undecideds. :?
divits888
Bull Gator

Postby JonBon » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:18 pm

divits888 wrote:
BRNLUZR wrote:Did anyone else hear the announcer at the ARMY ALL AMERICAN GAME say he was going to play for Mark Richt and Georgia... I am sure it was just a mistake but wow....

I heard them say more than once that he was a Florida commit. Then they had him on their list of undecideds. :?

The Gator beat writers on Twitter were all over that announcer saying he was absolutely awful and didn't get anything right.
JonBon
Freshman Gator

Postby JonBon » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Andrew Spivey ‏@AndrewSpiveyGC

Breaking news coming up on GatorCountry in a matter of minutes. Stay Tuned

Can't imagine it would be anything other that Robinson news...???
JonBon
Freshman Gator

Postby JonBon » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Whoops Brissett to Transfer!!!! Hit the new topic buttons boys!!!!
JonBon
Freshman Gator

Postby Gator_Chompz » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 pm

I hope I am wrong but I don't think this kid leaves Alabama......well on to plan B.
Gator_Chompz
Baby Gator

Postby MrAmbition2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 am

Gator_Chompz wrote:I hope I am wrong but I don't think this kid leaves Alabama......well on to plan B.

Wait so he has interest in Alabama now? Last time I checked, he's from Georgia and is looking forward to playing collegiate ball in the state of Florida or South Carolina LOL
MrAmbition2
Baby Gator

Postby divits888 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 am

Gator_Chompz wrote:I hope I am wrong but I don't think this kid leaves Alabama......well on to plan B.

Clemson.
divits888
Bull Gator

Postby ToroGATOR » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 am

You're thinking of Demarcus Walker.
ToroGATOR
Freshman Gator

Postby WhoGator » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:31 am

Any truth to the rumor that the HS coach went to San Antonio to deliver him to Clemson?

:chomp:
:chomp:
WhoGator
True Gator

Postby TommyGator » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 am

From the little I have read, I agree that it is his coach that is in love with Clemmons. The kid wants to be a Gator. Hopefully, he is mature enough to follow his heart....
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum