Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The RH Factor and 29 guests

Where will we finish in the final polls?

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Where will we finish in the final polls?

Postby Jbossgator9 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 am

I think we will finish at 9 or 10. Thoughts? We will be preseason top 10 next year too. Go Gators!!
Jbossgator9
Heisman Gator

Re: Where will we finish in the final polls?

Postby gardnerwebbalumnigator » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:06 am

"Errors of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
gardnerwebbalumnigator
Head Ball Coach

Postby scmike » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:43 am

I will be very surpised if we finis in the top 10. We were simply lusy on Wenesday night, and when the voters think back to the Bowling Green and UL-Laf Games they will remembr that ou offense wasunprdictable and one dimensional. Our guys and coaches simply shot themselves in the foot.
They embarrassed UF and the entire SEC. No excuses this time.
WM need to calm down his antics and coach better so our players o out thee with discipline and purpose. Driskell is stil a big question, and Coach Pease is still unproven in the SEC. WM better beat UGA next year.
scmike
Senior Gator

Postby Gator Fever » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:40 am

# 10...
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Postby tillsb » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:42 am

9ish
tillsb
Heisman Gator

Postby BSJGator » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 am

Who cares? The season's over and it really doesn't matter.
BSJGator
Heisman Gator

Postby Double Gator Dad » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 am

scmike wrote:I will be very surpised if we finis in the top 10. We were simply lusy on Wenesday night, and when the voters think back to the Bowling Green and UL-Laf Games they will remembr that ou offense wasunprdictable and one dimensional. Our guys and coaches simply shot themselves in the foot.
They embarrassed UF and the entire SEC. No excuses this time.
WM need to calm down his antics and coach better so our players o out thee with discipline and purpose. Driskell is stil a big question, and Coach Pease is still unproven in the SEC. WM better beat UGA next year.

I am sorry, I struggle with everyone ripping WM for going ballistic. The call that irked him was an 'out of blue' bullsh$t sideline interference call that cost us 15 yards and sustained a UL drive.
I have no problem with him letting the refs know that it was BS. ESPN never showed a replay to verify the penalty, instead they focused on ripping WM and you guys bought into it. How often does a 15 yard penalty not warrant a replay?
Double Gator Dad
All-American Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum