Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ReelGatorDoc and 41 guests

When Robbie picked us I knew we were going to lose.

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

When Robbie picked us I knew we were going to lose.

Postby Ga Gator » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 am

Having Robbie Andreu pick the Gators before the game is almost as bad a kiss of death as having Lou Holtz or Lee Corso pick us to win.
Ga Gator
Senior Gator

Re: When Robbie picked us I knew we were going to lose.

Postby GatorBart » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Ga Gator wrote:Having Robbie Andreu pick the Gators before the game is almost as bad a kiss of death as having Lou Holtz or Lee Corso pick us to win.

I was thinking the same thing when I read his article last week, but had forgotten about it until I saw your post.
Thanks Robbie! :madevil:
GatorBart
Head Ball Coach

Postby scmike » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Robbie did no harm. His assessment was based on what our team had accomplished. Our guys simply did no show up, and our coaches must have had their minds elsewhere. The real 2012 Gator Team would have won.
scmike
Senior Gator

Postby NVGator » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:49 pm

GatorBart wrote:
Ga Gator wrote:Having Robbie Andreu pick the Gators before the game is almost as bad a kiss of death as having Lou Holtz or Lee Corso pick us to win.

I was thinking the same thing when I read his article last week, but had forgotten about it until I saw your post.

F you both Ga and Bart. Why the hell didn't you post this in my thread about a bet on the Sugar Bowl? :happyevil:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24917
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
John Wooden

Coach9 wrote:8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.
NVGator
Bull Gator

Postby GatorBart » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:48 pm

NVGator wrote:
GatorBart wrote:

F you both Ga and Bart. Why the hell didn't you post this in my thread about a bet on the Sugar Bowl? :happyevil:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24917

Sorry NV.
I guess I was full of wishful thinking that Robbie might actually be right for once. Silly me. :embarrassed:
GatorBart
Head Ball Coach

Return to Gatorsports Forum