Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 12 guests

Glad we didn't play in the NCG

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Glad we didn't play in the NCG

Postby jmskjrgator » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:48 pm

It would have been more embarrassing.

Time heals..........
jmskjrgator
All-American Gator

Re: Glad we didn't play in the NCG

Postby law98gator » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:29 pm

We were never in danger of that. Don't worry!
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby GulfG8r » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:50 pm

They probably would have played a better game, but ain't no way this team was even top 5 caliber. The BCS ranking just goes to show how wrong computers can be.
GulfG8r
Heisman Gator

Postby phideltgator » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Interesting how one bowl game pounding can wipe out a whole season of success. Were we lucky, was our schedule really that tough, can a quarterback completely derail an entire team? We came within 4 foot pounds of knocking their qb cookoo and out of the game. Instead we throw the ball to their db and he runs untouched for 6....crazy game football.
phideltgator
Head Ball Coach

Postby NoVa Gator » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:35 pm

We were overated and we played down to our competetion. We were lucky to get by T A&M, LSU, and FSU. Our luck ran out in the Sugar Bowl. Our defense did not show up. :madevil:
NoVa Gator
Heisman Gator

Postby MatthewM. » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:53 pm

This place is damn near impossible to visit after a loss. Yeah it was complete luck we ran through our schedule all year. Those 11 games against top ten competition were all just outliers, this game was our true team all along. :rolleyes: bunch of hyperbole and over reactions on here. It makes me wonder how some of you react to adversity in your personal lives. :eek:
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby NoGaGator » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:00 pm

All year this team played up...or down... to its' level of competition.

But at least they played as a team - until this game. Maybe UL sic'd the voodoo queen on them. The sooner we can forget whatever that was last night, the better.
NoGaGator
All-American Gator

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:15 pm

MatthewM. wrote:This place is damn near impossible to visit after a loss. Yeah it was complete luck we ran through our schedule all year. Those 11 games against top ten competition were all just outliers, this game was our true team all along. :rolleyes: bunch of hyperbole and over reactions on here. It makes me wonder how some of you react to adversity in your personal lives. :eek:

You are right Matt. We got beat. It was one game. This one game did not define our team, our coaches, or our players or our season. We do tend to think sometimes that we can win by just showing up. And we do have too many players, one is too many, who only give one hundred percent if the play involves them directly, but if they are peripheral to where the ball is, they let up. The stupid personal foul penalties are more on the players than the coaches. Believe me, the coaches have been telling them this over and over all year.

The hyperbole is just as great in the other direction when we beat a team like LSU. According to some of our fans after a big win, it will be a cake walk the rest of the season. They think we will win multiple SEC championships. You have to earn it. Everyday in practice. Every game on the field. I know it's just football fans.
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:39 pm

MatthewM. wrote:This place is damn near impossible to visit after a loss. Yeah it was complete luck we ran through our schedule all year. Those 11 games against top ten competition were all just outliers, this game was our true team all along. :rolleyes: bunch of hyperbole and over reactions on here. It makes me wonder how some of you react to adversity in your personal lives. :eek:

There's a reason I don't have any friends, !#@$&% :angry3:
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby oxrageous » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm never glad we aren't playing for championships. :rolleyes:
oxrageous

Postby GulfG8r » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Well WTF, outta nowhere comes MattM of all people with the voice of reason? Hey, why not - it's totally fitting given the believability of that game last nite. The pieces fit.

Hey Matt - we're wallowing in sh!!!!t to cleanse our wounds and speed recovery. Don't go getting logical on us now. We need your perverted perspective now more than ever.
GulfG8r
Heisman Gator

Postby DaddyGator » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Please leave your personal life out of this. :cool:
Illegitimi non carborundum
DaddyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby kcgator » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Who's the dumb ass who keeps coming back after a loss? :rolleyes:
kcgator
Head Ball Coach

Return to Gatorsports Forum