Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Angry Narwhal, DaMagicGator, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 55 guests

Let the rumors begin.

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Let the rumors begin.

Postby PowerGator79 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:12 am

The Browns will be without a coach and a GM on Monday.

The Saban to Cleveland talk will intensify. He will be mad at the media when they ask him. He will not want to detract from Bama's game preparation and his ultimate ascencion into the pantheon of elite college coaches.

He can stay where he is and win NC after NC after NC for as long as he wants or try the big league again. This time with more control over team operations because his power has increased 100 fold since winning one NC at LSU.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87916 ... eport-says
PowerGator79
Freshman Gator

Re: Let the rumors begin.

Postby Gator Fever » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:17 am

I think UF will be right there with Bama next year and the next few years but I wouldn't mind seeing his ego take another hit for not winning in the NFL.
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:12 am

MatthewM likes hairless chihuahuas to lick peanut butter from his...

Is this a good rumor?
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby alcoholica » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:48 am

Swamp82 wrote:MatthewM likes hairless chihuahuas to lick peanut butter from his...

Is this a good rumor?

alcoholica
Heisman Gator

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Nick Saban is a great coach, the best in college football at the present time.
He is good for the competitiveness of the Southeastern Conference and the college game in general. I hope Saban stays at Alabama.

Our program at Florida is improving. I want us to compete against the best. I am sure Coach Will Muschamp and his staff and his players want to compete against the best and be the best. Victory over people who are just as determined as you are to be the best makes victory sweeter. Hard accomplishments earned the hard way are more worthy than victory over weaker and lesser opponents.

When I see a man who is as focused and determined and as hard working as Nick Saban, I don't begrudge him his accomplishments, but rather have admiration for him. I await the day when Will Muschamp and Florida battle it out with Nick Saban and Alabama in the SEC Championship Game. Go Gators. If you want to be the best you've got to beat the best.
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Okeechobee Joe wrote:Nick Saban is a great coach, the best in college football at the present time.
He is good for the competitiveness of the Southeastern Conference and the college game in general. I hope Saban stays at Alabama.

Our program at Florida is improving. I want us to compete against the best. I am sure Coach Will Muschamp and his staff and his players want to compete against the best and be the best. Victory over people who are just as determined as you are to be the best makes victory sweeter. Hard accomplishments earned the hard way are more worthy than victory over weaker and lesser opponents.

When I see a man who is as focused and determined and as hard working as Nick Saban, I don't begrudge him his accomplishments, but rather have admiration for him. I await the day when Will Muschamp and Florida battle it out with Nick Saban and Alabama in the SEC Championship Game. Go Gators. If you want to be the best you've got to beat the best.

He's definitely feeling the heat.

http://alabama.247sports.com/Board/116/ ... 15308332/1
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby WestSideGata » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:24 pm

Josh McDaniel's is the coach that is rumored to go to Cleveland.
WestSideGata
True Gator

Postby Mus_champ11 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Hopefully, DeMarcus Walker will reconsider and committ to us.

I seriously doubt that Saban would leave Bama unless an NFL team gave him
total control (GM and all).
Mus_champ11
All-American Gator

Postby NVGator » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm

WestSideGata wrote:Josh McDaniel's is the coach that is rumored to go to Cleveland.

Rumor I heard is that Josh McDaniels is being groomed to take over for NE once BB and Brady retire.
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
John Wooden

Coach9 wrote:8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.
NVGator
Bull Gator

Postby BuckFudder » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Screw Saban, when is his Smart going to grow a pair and leave the nest? Haven't seen man-boy love like that since Mickey Andrews, the shaking chihuahua of lapdogs, refused to untangle his leash from Booby Bowden.
BuckFudder
Senior Gator

Postby law98gator » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 pm

I heard that Saban was going to leave Bammer to be an Oompa Loompa in the next Willy Wonka movie.

JR78 and Applewhite are early leaders to replace him.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby rogdochar » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Swamp82 wrote:MatthewM likes hairless chihuahuas to lick peanut butter from his...

Is this a good rumor?

In the state of Alabama, a Sabin good rumor is called "the gossiple".
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby jabbo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 pm

saban needs to carry his ass to Cleveland. Maybe he can do the same thing for them his braniac butt did for the Dolphins, sign no legged Dante Culpepper instead of Drew Brees. Hell the 'fins are still tryin' to recover. I don't care who you are or what you say, Don Shula said it best when he said " nick saban is a liar." Small caps intended.
jabbo
Redshirt Gator

Postby PAGator » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:42 am

Okeechobee Joe wrote:Nick Saban is a great coach, the best in college football at the present time.

+1
PAGator
Freshman Gator

Postby gatormandan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:11 am

Really? Which one of their coaches teaches them to do all the nasty crap they do on the field? Sucker punching people and chop blocking 10 seconds after the play is dead and that sort of thing...I wonder because great coaches dont teach stuff like that.
gatormandan
True Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:29 am

PAGator wrote:

+1

WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby vulcan_alex » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:10 am

Well you only have to beat the teams that are on your schedule coached by whoever is their coach. You only need to beat them.

As an example Bama only has to beat Notra Lame to win the NC. They don't have to play us, or better TAM again.

So no you don't have to beat the best, and I only want to win, don't care who and only care that we do it within the rules.
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn
vulcan_alex
Bull Gator

Postby law98gator » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:50 am

gatormandan wrote:Really? Which one of their coaches teaches them to do all the nasty crap they do on the field? Sucker punching people and chop blocking 10 seconds after the play is dead and that sort of thing...I wonder because great coaches dont teach stuff like that.

Only one
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby JimtheGator » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:43 am

JimtheGator
Redshirt Gator

Postby The_AlphaGator1906 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:48 am

JimtheGator wrote:He already has another job - https://twitter.com/RickKarle/status/28 ... 00/photo/1

lol
"Do you like it? Do you think Cleveland is cool? I mean, I never heard anybody say I'm going to Cleveland on vacation. What's so good a bout Cleveland?"-Joakim Noah
The_AlphaGator1906
Heisman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum