Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Double Gator Dad, EtsuGator42, Google [Bot], Jabberdave, lumagator, Maillot Jaune, MSNbot Media, OTownGator, rogdochar, Slevin, southcoastghost, willgetin and 69 guests

Sanchez is starter again

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Sanchez is starter again

Postby 8802gator » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Apparently all bridges between Tebow and the Jets have been burned. McElroy will be out with a concussion and the Jets have decided to go back to the sanchize. Not surprising after all the stuff that happened last week.
"I want to thank God for makin' me a Gator" - Chandler Parsons
8802gator
Heisman Gator

Re: Sanchez is starter again

Postby crosscreekcooter » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:49 pm

This does not surprise me. Toesucker got his redemption nationally by Eric Man-gina.
crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach

Postby williston_gator » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Tebow deserves better than this.
williston_gator
Heisman Gator

Postby scmike » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:55 pm

The Jets seem to have totally imploded with Ryan at the throttle. I would like to think that the owner, Johnson, is an intelligent person, but there is little to no evidence in watching the theatrics with his headcase coach.
scmike
Senior Gator

Postby TN G8tr » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Just goes to show anyone that Rex Ryan has no business being a head coach. Many have known that his ego would eventually write a check he cannot cash. Hopefully this will help Tim with many seeing what an idiot Ryan is. He will not win a popularity contest with TT.

More than likely Sanchez will get knocked out of the game. Hate to see anyone get hurt but that is about the only way Tim is going to get in the game. Unless they start the punter as the emergency QB. Ryan is toast in NY.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby vulcan_alex » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Best for Tebow and it would be interesting to see what would happen if Sanchez had to leave the game. I bet the "wildcat" QB gets the nod.
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn
vulcan_alex
Bull Gator

Postby Jbossgator9 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:18 pm

I think Tim should trot out to the huddle the same time Sanchez does and see if Sanchez defers to Tebow and leaves the field. I bet he gets confused and leaves the field.
Jbossgator9
Heisman Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:23 pm

Yay, more butt fumbles.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby crosscreekcooter » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:35 pm

I just hate to see all of the turds piling on everytime Tim takes a breath or responds to the constant media asking "well how do you feel about that now Tim?"
crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach

Postby Scott512 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:36 pm

The Jets could start Tebow and build Tim's value with a start and win over a bad Buffalo team. But that makes too much sense. :rolleyes: The Jags should only offer a 6th round draft choice for Tebow. The Jets have to get rid of Tebow. Tim is wrongfully being blamed for ruining the Jets season and he never even played enough to have an impact. Crazy. Now yhe media stories are hitting Tim for quitting and complaining. Pathetic.

Too bad Tebow didn't know who he was dealing with with the Jets. I am sure he is shocked things have gone so badly wrong.

Again if Tebow started this week and played pretty well and won that would scare Sanchez going into next season :eek: and Ryan and Tannenbaum don't want to do that.
Scott512
Head Ball Coach

Postby Gatorbythebay » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Gatorbythebay
Head Ball Coach

Postby LBSpikes » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Sanchez has 50 turnovers in the last two seasons. Thank god I don't have to watch the Jets though! :lol:
LBSpikes
Bull Gator

Postby crosscreekcooter » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:03 pm

crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach

Postby crosscreekcooter » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:04 pm

crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach

Postby jjGator68 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:18 pm

After Tebow went to the jets, I became an instant jet fan proving once again that knee jerk reactions are stupid. I think Ryan is about the dumbest NFL HC there has ever been unless he's as they say "crazy like a fox" and doing everything he can do to get himself fired and collect the Giant Pay to go away ala Gene Chizik.
jjGator68
Redshirt Gator

Postby crosscreekcooter » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 pm

There is no way an NFL owner allows a coaching staff to do the things the Jets have done without some complicity.
crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach

Postby vulcan_alex » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Offer nothing to the Jets, they will release Tim and then he can get on with his career and life.
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn
vulcan_alex
Bull Gator

Postby Gatorbythebay » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Gatorbythebay
Head Ball Coach

Postby DocGator » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Too bad Tim just can't call in sick.
DocGator
Redshirt Gator

Postby S4F4M » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Does it add up now who leaked to the media the lie that "Tebow refused to play"?

Ryan at his press conference on Wednesday:
Only two people know exactly what was said in that conversation and that’s Tim and I...

Tebow per NY Daily News:
You work your whole life to build a reputation. Then people try to bring you down when they don’t understand even what happened. It’s disappointing. You just want to express your side of the story... “I never said, ‘Hey, I don’t want to do anything. I won’t do anything.' That wasn’t the talk at all. He knows that. And everybody on this team knows that I would never not do something if I was asked. That’s what’s disappointing… People saying, ‘Oh, you quit.‘ That was not it at all. It was just me asking to get an opportunity to play the position I love, which is quarterback. It wasn’t me asking out of anything
"George W. Bush did more damage to America than Osama Bin Laden." - Sam Zakhem (former Ambassador for Reagan)
- led to the rise of BO and the Democratic party
- terrorism persists
- debt (see first dash)
- loss of freedoms (see first dash)
S4F4M
True Gator

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum