Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cover2, dz_23, Gator Fever, Gatorbythebay, Gatorious, Google Adsense [Bot], MJMGator, MSNbot Media, NoGaGator, swampfuel, Wait ’til next year, Yahoo [Bot] and 86 guests

Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby gatormark » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:51 am

Hubert and McGriff do a mutch better job than tose two idiots from CBS. The 3rd and 4th qtr was physical.
User avatar
gatormark
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby KiteGator » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:14 am

I watched it too. The whole second half I just thought about how much were really going to miss Gilly. Then i realized a lot of the holes the O-line were opening up were massive, and he didn't get touched until 5 yards down the field on a lot of those runs. Made me excited that our new crop of RBs will be just fine!
KiteGator
Baby Gator
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:28 am

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby The_AlphaGator1906 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:36 am

KiteGator wrote:I watched it too. The whole second half I just thought about how much were really going to miss Gilly. Then i realized a lot of the holes the O-line were opening up were massive, and he didn't get touched until 5 yards down the field on a lot of those runs. Made me excited that our new crop of RBs will be just fine!


Uh yea, Matt Jones, Adam Lane and Taylor are going to be just fine!
"Do you like it? Do you think Cleveland is cool? I mean, I never heard anybody say I'm going to Cleveland on vacation. What's so good a bout Cleveland?"-Joakim Noah
User avatar
The_AlphaGator1906
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1777
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 am
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby WobbleGator » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 am

Did we win?
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby rogdochar » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:52 am

Right about Matt Jones, Taylor. Adam Lane... Joyer.

True some times holes were wide.... But seeing what & how Gilly
got his yards i.e. instantly slipping through thin daylight when the
hole wasn't where suppose to be, twisting away from tacklers,
surprising speed, being "pack-tackled" after one yard yet winding
up with 3-4 yards. I'm thinking Gilly may have that "wall-to-wall"
vision that's a "gift". Thus thinking he will be a pleasant surprise
to some NFL team.

The Gator-favoring commentators helped give credit where due.

I watched Gator v LSU and Gator v USCe. Both games showcased
all 3 teams as top defenses. In spite of the big score v USC both
teams' held offenses to pretty much a minimum stat production.
Plenty to be proud over Gator defense and proud of SEC defenses.

Wish the "wait 'til next year" wasn't as long. I couldn't help but
sneak an imagine if we had Clowney as a gator ... well, maybe
Ronald Powell will be just that.
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12746
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby gatorspook » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:52 am

WobbleGator wrote:Did we win?


Are you kidding? They're LSU. They killed us.
User avatar
gatorspook
Moderator
 
Posts: 5401
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: Floating on a spring-fed lake in Mandarin

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby rogdochar » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:55 am

They replayed a lot of close-ups on Muschamp's face = no way we
won that game.
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12746
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby WobbleGator » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 am

gatorspook wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:Did we win?


Are you kidding? They're LSU. They killed us.

Damn
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby biggator6 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:50 am

Jones really came on toward the end of the season.. running with a lower pad level, more north/south and really hitting people. I think he's going to be JUST fine. Add Lane/Taylor to the mix and.. well.. the future is bright.
Go steal a couple of cars, go break into a couple of houses. Do whatever it takes, you know, just to get that attitude back. Go out there and do something bad, it doesn’t matter. -- Antrel Rolle on 'Da U'
biggator6
True Gator
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby Swamp82 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:11 pm

You mean we lost the freaking replay? That sucks, I figured we could have done more, lol
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby wuerffelball7 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Swamp82 wrote:You mean we lost the freaking replay? That sucks, I figured we could have done more, lol


Ruined my holidays! :madevil:

:lol:
wuerffelball7
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby NavetG8r » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:02 pm

rogdochar wrote:True some times holes were wide.... But seeing what & how Gilly
got his yards i.e. instantly slipping through thin daylight when the
hole wasn't where suppose to be, twisting away from tacklers,
surprising speed, being "pack-tackled" after one yard yet winding
up with 3-4 yards. I'm thinking Gilly may have that "wall-to-wall"
vision that's a "gift". Thus thinking he will be a pleasant surprise
to some NFL team.


I often have difficulty deciphering your posts, but this one I was able to comprehend just enough to know I actually agree with you. I also think many people didn't give Gilly the credit he deserved for being able to "see" and read his blocks, then make the proper cuts. He'll earn a check at the next level.
DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
User avatar
NavetG8r
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby gatorspook » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:24 pm

NavetG8r wrote:
rogdochar wrote:True some times holes were wide.... But seeing what & how Gilly
got his yards i.e. instantly slipping through thin daylight when the
hole wasn't where suppose to be, twisting away from tacklers,
surprising speed, being "pack-tackled" after one yard yet winding
up with 3-4 yards. I'm thinking Gilly may have that "wall-to-wall"
vision that's a "gift". Thus thinking he will be a pleasant surprise
to some NFL team.


I often have difficulty deciphering your posts, but this one I was able to comprehend just enough to know I actually agree with you. I also think many people didn't give Gilly the credit he deserved for being able to "see" and read his blocks, then make the proper cuts. He'll earn a check at the next level.


As rotodog would say, even a hog living in primeval digs perchances non-osu tree fruits once every luna azurra....
User avatar
gatorspook
Moderator
 
Posts: 5401
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: Floating on a spring-fed lake in Mandarin

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby #1GATOR FAN » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:32 pm

I'm still surprised how MG never got more carries with mainly only Demps in the backfield, sure he could hit home runs but against SEC defenses it didn't happen to often...
User avatar
#1GATOR FAN
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1392
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby gatorspook » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:01 pm

#1GATOR FAN wrote:I'm still surprised how MG never got more carries with mainly only Demps in the backfield, sure he could hit home runs but against SEC defenses it didn't happen to often...


he had fumbling issues.
User avatar
gatorspook
Moderator
 
Posts: 5401
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: Floating on a spring-fed lake in Mandarin

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby Coach9 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:44 pm

gatorspook wrote:
#1GATOR FAN wrote:I'm still surprised how MG never got more carries with mainly only Demps in the backfield, sure he could hit home runs but against SEC defenses it didn't happen to often...


he had fumbling issues.

No. That was Mack Brown.
User avatar
Coach9
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4775
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Re: Watced the UF vs LSU replay .

Postby BostonGator84 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:13 pm

I watched the UF - LSU replay today as well.

Man our offense was good.

Tebow, Harvin, Nelson, Cooper, Demps, Rainey, Pouncey x2...oh and K. Moore (odd one out anyone?).

With an offense like that, you would have thought they would have won the national title or something.
BostonGator84
True Gator
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm


Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron