Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arkygator, BMOC, Gator Fever, GatorJB, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Leroy Jenkins, MSNbot Media, rogdochar, soflagator and 57 guests

The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby ccsdk » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:46 am

ccsdk
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby crosscreekcooter » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:51 am

....round round the toilet bowl.
User avatar
crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 2807
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby gatorhar » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:11 am

yes they do, did you see Zack's tweet.
Image
User avatar
gatorhar
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: Gainesville In My Dreams

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby tillsb » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:20 am

I hope that state falls into the center of the earth
User avatar
tillsb
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby Alagator » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:21 am

gatorhar wrote:yes they do, did you see Zack's tweet.

No. What did it say?
Kcgator wrote:
...bite him in his tightly puckered anus.

Soflagator wrote:
"We should really try not sucking for 30+ minutes of each game."
User avatar
Alagator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1979
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby tillsb » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:26 am

Alagator wrote:
gatorhar wrote:yes they do, did you see Zack's tweet.

No. What did it say?


Yeah, some of us don't use twatter
User avatar
tillsb
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby Alagator » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:12 am

tillsb wrote:
Alagator wrote:
gatorhar wrote:yes they do, did you see Zack's tweet.

No. What did it say?


Yeah, some of us don't use twatter

:lol:
Kcgator wrote:
...bite him in his tightly puckered anus.

Soflagator wrote:
"We should really try not sucking for 30+ minutes of each game."
User avatar
Alagator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1979
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby GatorKen » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:21 am

Pitt or Bama... lol. he made the right choice.
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.


I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
User avatar
GatorKen
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 5659
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Location: Murica

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby rogdochar » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:34 am

Welcome to our SEC Robert. We 'gotcha' covered in the SEC CG.
One hit from a Gator DB and you may just feel like a Foster child.
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12751
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby gatorspook » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:57 am

With all the recruiting love we've gotten from ESPN, we have no reason to complain.
User avatar
gatorspook
Moderator
 
Posts: 5401
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: Floating on a spring-fed lake in Mandarin

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby Homer J » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:46 am

Another reason we need Ramsey or Alexander.
Image
User avatar
Homer J
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Location: Flowery Branch, GA

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby gatorhar » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:09 am

UPDATE on a DE committed elsewhere
by Zach Abolverdi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 pm

With 25 commits on board, Florida has a full class and most of its needs have been fulfilled. But if there's one position that could use another prospect, it's defensive end.

UF is scheduled to host Elijah Daniel, Auburn commit Tashawn Bower and USC commit Jason Hatcher on official visits next month. But there's another recruit back in the mix for the Gators — DeMarcus Walker.

The Alabama commit is applying at Florida for early enrollment and may be on the verge of flipping to UF. Jeremy Pruitt leaving Tuscaloosa for Tallahassee has been a big blow for Walker, who was personally recruited by him. Distance is also beginning to weigh heavily on his mind.

Walker will begin classes in two weeks, so filling out paperwork with Florida this late in the game should make things interesting as January approaches.
Image
User avatar
gatorhar
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: Gainesville In My Dreams

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby Swamp82 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:20 am

Wondering minds want to know.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby Gators#1 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 pm

The Gators aren't poor. Count of blessings we are just fine. Go Gators!
Gators#1
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby CGgater » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Alagator wrote:
gatorhar wrote:yes they do, did you see Zack's tweet.

No. What did it say?


gatorhar - Still haven't seen an answer. Please enlighten those of us who don't twit.

Considering bama already has WR depth, I'm surprised foster didn't give us a look. Recruits like north say they don't like our lack of a passing game, but they don't recognize that if we get the right PERSONNEL (cough, stud WR, cough), that will change. I'm hoping Fulwood and Bailey will enlighten the 2014 recruits in the Fall.
User avatar
CGgater
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby rogdochar » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Let's send him an on-line course right now. Do an easy pop-quiz
2 days later, to certify the transcript. If NCAA comes down on us,
just tell'em it was all a Joker.

>>P.S.(= Pompous Story) During '62 summer break (had to earn some
money) I took a UF correspondence course just to take some
course my required curriculum (Pre-med) wouldn't allow (16 credit
hours of sciences with labs = all I could handle) .

Well, UF's correspondence course was harder than any my attended
courses. I had to drop it to protect my Dean's List status. After my
span of being bummed about my flop. I realized, with UF-pride,
that my darn school made it a point that even correspondent
credits made a Gator student highly academically 'brainworthy.'
Go Gators, discover that new planet, produce "honest" lawyers,
write that great American Novel.

Oh yeah, back then Fiz-ED required. So I took "Fly Casting 102" with
coach Philpot. Cinch huh. Final exam, we had to stand at the tennis service-line on court, cast over the net into a Maxwell House coffee
can mid-court. Florida molly-coddles no one.

In volleyball 'Fiz-ed', I really hyper-extended my knee going for a
spike : "Coach, coach, I really hurt my knee." ... "Good, maybe it'll
swell up to normal size." (I played on.) First day that coach Regna
made this point : "Regna, that's anger spelled backwards." I love that
challenging school.
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12751
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby GatorKen » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:42 pm

CGgater wrote:
Alagator wrote:
gatorhar wrote:yes they do, did you see Zack's tweet.

No. What did it say?


gatorhar - Still haven't seen an answer. Please enlighten those of us who don't twit.

Considering bama already has WR depth, I'm surprised foster didn't give us a look. Recruits like north say they don't like our lack of a passing game, but they don't recognize that if we get the right PERSONNEL (cough, stud WR, cough), that will change. I'm hoping Fulwood and Bailey will enlighten the 2014 recruits in the Fall.



eventually fans have to realize that until we see passes going to the WRs then that will never change. We need a QB who will get the ball down field. Right now our WRs are just running routes and fans blaming the WRs when the ball doesn't leave the hands of the QB.
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.


I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
User avatar
GatorKen
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 5659
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Location: Murica

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby gatorspook » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 am

Gators#1 wrote:The Gators aren't poor. Count of blessings we are just fine. Go Gators!


This ^^^
User avatar
gatorspook
Moderator
 
Posts: 5401
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: Floating on a spring-fed lake in Mandarin

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby Swamp82 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:34 pm

GatorKen wrote:
CGgater wrote:
Alagator wrote:
gatorhar wrote:yes they do, did you see Zack's tweet.

No. What did it say?


gatorhar - Still haven't seen an answer. Please enlighten those of us who don't twit.

Considering bama already has WR depth, I'm surprised foster didn't give us a look. Recruits like north say they don't like our lack of a passing game, but they don't recognize that if we get the right PERSONNEL (cough, stud WR, cough), that will change. I'm hoping Fulwood and Bailey will enlighten the 2014 recruits in the Fall.



eventually fans have to realize that until we see passes going to the WRs then that will never change. We need a QB who will get the ball down field. Right now our WRs are just running routes and fans blaming the WRs when the ball doesn't leave the hands of the QB.


I'm an older guy and what I see is no separation between the receivers and their D, not wise to throw into a pic, that's only if he has time to throw the ball, it's been 1 2 3 sack. I do agree that there could have been a lot more attacking downfield. I would be licking my chops if I were a wr recruit looking for work, couple great wrs and a Oline that can pass block and they could put up some numbers.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: The Rich Keep Getting Richer ....

Postby GatorKen » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:23 am

Swamp82 wrote:
GatorKen wrote:
CGgater wrote:
Alagator wrote:
gatorhar wrote:yes they do, did you see Zack's tweet.

No. What did it say?


gatorhar - Still haven't seen an answer. Please enlighten those of us who don't twit.

Considering bama already has WR depth, I'm surprised foster didn't give us a look. Recruits like north say they don't like our lack of a passing game, but they don't recognize that if we get the right PERSONNEL (cough, stud WR, cough), that will change. I'm hoping Fulwood and Bailey will enlighten the 2014 recruits in the Fall.



eventually fans have to realize that until we see passes going to the WRs then that will never change. We need a QB who will get the ball down field. Right now our WRs are just running routes and fans blaming the WRs when the ball doesn't leave the hands of the QB.


I'm an older guy and what I see is no separation between the receivers and their D, not wise to throw into a pic, that's only if he has time to throw the ball, it's been 1 2 3 sack. I do agree that there could have been a lot more attacking downfield. I would be licking my chops if I were a wr recruit looking for work, couple great wrs and a Oline that can pass block and they could put up some numbers.


that is not true. Driskel has time to throw the ball but he holds on to it and changes his mind about 5 times a play. we hardly utilize the slants which is a 1 then throw. We don't use the 3 step drop either. But if we have one on one on the outside then Driskel has to take a shot and keep the ball in bounds. Or if they have Safeties deep to the outside then we gotta throw it over the middle. That will FORCE the defense on their heels and ease pressure. Right now, the defense has NO reason to do anything but rush the passer. But our OL isn't half bad seeing as the running game has been our offense other than special teams. It won't matter what Wr or OL we get in here if our QB will not make a play for us. he has to throw the ball and give the Wrs a shot at making a play.
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.


I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
User avatar
GatorKen
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 5659
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Location: Murica

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron