Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alagator, Flaglergator, Gatorbythebay, Google Adsense [Bot], Gouryella, itsgr82baflagator, Jabberdave, JimtheGator, MSNbot Media, rogdochar, UFever, WobbleGator and 51 guests

Graduations and players

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Graduations and players

Postby GatorKen » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Hines and Patchen graduated yesterday

Tangerine Wiggs (women's volleyball) also graduated. She's a sweetheart. Very nice young lady.

Don't know what others graduated but those names stuck out.

Oh and some guy named Timothy Tebow graduated. (not really Timmy but someone put that name on the phonetic line. By the time the announcer figured it out the guy was Tebowing on stage. was sweet)
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.

I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
GatorKen
Bull Gator

Re: Graduations and players

Postby BMF » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Was Patchen able to "walk"?

---
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby GatorKen » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:31 pm

BMF wrote:Was Patchen able to "walk"?

---

surprisingly yes. He made it safely across the stage and back to his seat without needing a boot or a sling.

I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
GatorKen
Bull Gator

Postby Durty South Swamp » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:23 pm

My little brother said he saw Patchen at Reitz Union after the ceremony... he was wearing a boot :)
"You never stand taller than when you stand on the backs of your fallen comrades" ~ Unknown
Durty South Swamp
Heisman Gator

Postby rogdochar » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:46 pm

There ought to be an "in-house" trophy for making it through a
career of injuries .... not out of crystal, -- don't want Patchen
to cut himself. Trophy best be made out of cast plaster in the
shape of a boot.
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby ChattanooGATOR » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Congratulations Patchen & Hines!

Omarius is one of my favorite Gators from that class.
ChattanooGATOR
All-American Gator

Postby unofficialgator » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:34 pm

that patchen jokens never get old
rooofffllzzz

neither does he i guess
unofficialgator
Heisman Gator

Postby Double Gator Dad » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Lighten up on Patchan.

Yes, he has had a multitude of injuries but do you think he wanted the injuries?

You guys choose to slam this guy even though his challenges are beyond his control. We have had gobs of losers (especially during the Meyer years) that left the program because they cannot be disciplined. Make fun of them versus a guy that has tried like he11 to get back on the field.
Double Gator Dad
All-American Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Double Gator Dad wrote:Lighten up on Patchan.

Yes, he has had a multitude of injuries but do you think he wanted the injuries?

You guys choose to slam this guy even though his challenges are beyond his control. We have had gobs of losers (especially during the Meyer years) that left the program because they cannot be disciplined. Make fun of them versus a guy that has tried like he11 to get back on the field.

Sorry to anger you Mrs. Patchen.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby GatorKen » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:09 pm

we slam guys who are just not talented enough to play at UF too. that is beyond their control as well. so what of it? Patchen is fragile and it is what it is.

GatorKen
Bull Gator

Postby DCflorida » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 pm

It's not just Patchan's quantity of injuries, it's the prolonged healing time of each injury. Remember how the strained peck was supposed to keep him out 2-3 weeks, or how the hurt wrist should keep him out 2 weeks, which evidently turned into wrist replacement surgery and required a 9 month recovery. Then he had the sprained knee, which turned into missing 8 months, then he fell off the moped and was in a full body cast for 38 days. The concussion he suffered had him in full traction for 90 days and the tweaked shoulder required open heart surgery on top of having to wear one of those screwed-in head halo things for 47 weeks.

Jesus.
DCflorida
Bull Gator

Postby BMF » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:44 pm

None of us choose to slam him. Get a sense of humor....

---
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby Gator98MD » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Well that didn't go well double gator dad
Gator98MD
All-American Gator

Postby BSJGator » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Gator98MD wrote:Well that didn't go well double gator dad

Remember, Grasshopper, no good deed goes unpunished... :lol:
BSJGator
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:34 pm

DCflorida wrote:It's not just Patchan's quantity of injuries, it's the prolonged healing time of each injury. Remember how the strained peck was supposed to keep him out 2-3 weeks, or how the hurt wrist should keep him out 2 weeks, which evidently turned into wrist replacement surgery and required a 9 month recovery. Then he had the sprained knee, which turned into missing 8 months, then he fell off the moped and was in a full body cast for 38 days. The concussion he suffered had him in full traction for 90 days and the tweaked shoulder required open heart surgery on top of having to wear one of those screwed-in head halo things for 47 weeks.

Jesus.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think even Patchan would laugh at this one!
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby law98gator » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 pm

For the record, I made fun of them, too.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Return to Gatorsports Forum