Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cover2, dz_23, Gator Fever, Gatorbythebay, Gatorious, Google Adsense [Bot], MJMGator, MSNbot Media, NoGaGator, swampfuel, Wait ’til next year, Yahoo [Bot] and 87 guests

Gators New WR Coach - Joker Phillips

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Re: Gators New WR Coach - Joker Phillips

Postby gatorspook » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:05 pm

FunnGun wrote:
G8RNGA wrote:
Dugaboy wrote:Remember, Joker is hired as recruiting coordinator first, and WR coach second. Coach Boom sees Joker - and his high school coach contacts - as a big plus for UF. Forget all this buzz about "future OC." That ain't gonna happen.

I didn't see anything in the statement that said there is a priority to his responsibilities.

Recruiting, especially as the recruiting coordinator, will eat up 75% or more of his time. It may not be stated but that's what he'll be largely graded on. Aubrey Hill wasn't here for his coaching abilities.

Gator in ga.....You are right...Ox said he heard it mentioned and I forgot the source but it seems legit.
gatorspook

Coach Joker

Postby GatorKen » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Anyone know if he gets to start working with our WRs right away and getting involved in the mix?
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.

I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
GatorKen
Bull Gator

Re: Coach Joker

Postby BoomTown » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Why so serious?
BoomTown
Heisman Gator

The Joker

Postby Mr. Eko » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:52 pm

BoomTown wrote:Why so serious?

Got it. :)
Mr. Eko