Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Double Gator Dad, Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, NCOGator, TheDouglas78 and 64 guests

Quinton Dunbar

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Quinton Dunbar

Postby Jax Jag » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:50 pm

I think Dunbar can be next year's Mike Gillislee.I think he benefits tremendously from being in Pease's offense for a second year, having a veteran Driskel, and Joker Phillips. He's got to make an impact in his Junior campaign. Dillman needs to put some weight on that boy though.

Any thoughts?
Jax Jag
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby SwampedGator » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Do you mean breakout player or actual running back? If you mean running back, no that's gonna be Jones.
User avatar
SwampedGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:27 am

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby Zambo » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:08 pm

SwampedGator wrote:Do you mean breakout player or actual running back? If you mean running back, no that's gonna be Jones.

I'm not up on current events but I think Dunbar plays WR.
GET A GRIP!
User avatar
Zambo
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6124
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby itsgr82bag8r » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Zambo wrote:
SwampedGator wrote:Do you mean breakout player or actual running back? If you mean running back, no that's gonna be Jones.

I'm not up on current events but I think Dunbar plays WR.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Travis McGee wrote:The SEC is on its most dominate stretch its history, and Tennessee has played no part.

"its great to be a Tennessee fan" ..said no one ever
User avatar
itsgr82bag8r
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 7569
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby Gatorbythebay » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Sheesh
User avatar
Gatorbythebay
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3024
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby Jax Jag » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 pm

I mentioned Joker Phillips and a veteran QB throwing him the rock because I knew he was a running back. Come on, folks. A little inference to condense the thread. I wanted thoughts, not smart asses. Terrible.
Jax Jag
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby law98gator » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Forward passes? I'll believe it when I see it.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16920
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby rogdochar » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Jax Jag wrote:I mentioned Joker Phillips and a veteran QB throwing him the rock because I knew he was a running back. Come on, folks. A little inference to condense the thread. I wanted thoughts, not smart asses. Terrible.


Again with the running back call. Can you say w-i-d-e...r-e-c-e-i-v-e-r ?
Just by eyesight not checking stats, Dunbar seemed next to Reed inWR effectivenss & classifying Reed as TE, that makes QD our go-to guy
this season. I like his efforts after the catch.
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12740
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby ltraz » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Jax Jag wrote:I mentioned Joker Phillips and a veteran QB throwing him the rock because I knew he was a running back. Come on, folks. A little inference to condense the thread. I wanted thoughts, not smart asses. Terrible.


While I understand your frustration you should not have posted here if that's what you wanted. In the spirit of not being a smart ass though...I completely agree. I think another year for the QBs and a much better o-line should benefit all the skill players, but Dunbar seems to be in the best position for a breakout year.
ltraz
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby Swamp82 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:21 am

Jax Jag wrote:I think Dunbar can be next year's Mike Gillislee.I think he benefits tremendously from being in Pease's offense for a second year, having a veteran Driskel, and Joker Phillips. He's got to make an impact in his Junior campaign. Dillman needs to put some weight on that boy though.

Any thoughts?


:facepalm:
Wrong position
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby jand3k » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:33 am

Jax Jag wrote:I mentioned Joker Phillips and a veteran QB throwing him the rock because I knew he was a running back. Come on, folks. A little inference to condense the thread. I wanted thoughts, not smart asses. Terrible.


You're new here aren't you?

And you should never spell wrong...it's turrible. ;)
Image
User avatar
jand3k
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4280
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby Gatorbythebay » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 am

Image
User avatar
Gatorbythebay
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3024
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby WobbleGator » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:49 am

Jax Jag wrote:I mentioned Joker Phillips and a veteran QB throwing him the rock because I knew he was a running back. Come on, folks. A little inference to condense the thread. I wanted thoughts, not smart asses. Terrible.

Image
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby GatorKen » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Jax Jag wrote:I mentioned Joker Phillips and a veteran QB throwing him the rock because I knew he was a running back. Come on, folks. A little inference to condense the thread. I wanted thoughts, not smart asses. Terrible.


Sharia is banned in America. Not allowed to stone people here :D

plus it is not that big of an abomination to be a running back
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.


I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
User avatar
GatorKen
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 5659
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Location: Murica

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby SwampedGator » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Sorry if we offended you bro... On a side note, does anyone think Ronald Powell will be the next Matt Elam???
User avatar
SwampedGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:27 am

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby jand3k » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:27 pm

SwampedGator wrote:Sorry if we offended you bro... On a side note, does anyone think Ronald Powell will be the next Matt Elam???


Possibly, but I can definitely say that Caleb Sturgis is way better than Kyle Cristy.
Image
User avatar
jand3k
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4280
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby BernardodelaPaz » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Don't really see it. Gillee was waiting patiently behind a couple of other guys on the depth chart and had already produced when his number was called. Dunbar is already the number one option at his position and hasn't really shown anything that makes me think he'll end up all-sec.
If you are not free to choose wrongly and irresponsibly, you are not free at all.

law98gator wrote:Some of everything I post is made up.
User avatar
BernardodelaPaz
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 am

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby CapitalGator02 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Jax Jag wrote:I mentioned Joker Phillips and a veteran QB throwing him the rock because I knew he was a running back. Come on, folks. A little inference to condense the thread. I wanted thoughts, not smart asses. Terrible.


So you're admitting that you think Dunabr is a running back?
User avatar
CapitalGator02
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby Gatorbythebay » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:47 pm

If he hasn't caught on by now...
User avatar
Gatorbythebay
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3024
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Re: Quinton Dunbar

Postby Mus_champ11 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Quinton Dunbar will be much better next year no doubt. He made some
important catches this year. I was glad to hear he's not graduating this year.
His best game was the FSU game.
Mus_champ11
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron