Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ancient Reptile, Clawhammergator, divits888, f18bundy, g8rbob, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, mtn2top and 54 guests

Mr Giant Peanut Head

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby crosscreekcooter » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:45 am

Also know as "Bulbous Forehead" around family had a large night. 10-3? I figured by now the staples would no longer hold that neck and head together. I was wrong.
crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby wuerffelball7 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:50 am

They've not played any good teams. Probably won't get out of the first round.
wuerffelball7
Senior Gator

Postby FunnGun » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 am

Mr Peanut Head, at a young age.

FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:39 am

FunnGun wrote:Mr Peanut Head, at a young age.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:01 am

The hit that caused it all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby Alvin York » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:16 am

crosscreekcooter wrote:Also know as "Bulbous Forehead" around family had a large night. 10-3? I figured by now the staples would no longer hold that neck and head together. I was wrong.

It's not too bright to conjure up the specter of Peyton Manning with me patrolling the GSMB. Does any subject wound the soul of a 100 million other Gator fans like another freaking Manning thread? How many does that make? 10,000?

Yep, he's got the extraterrestrial cranium, the "Happy Feet" and suspected vertebrae issues. None of these Naysayer accusations have prevented "our Peyton" from making the transition from superstar at Indianapolis to superstar at Denver. How many NFL players have won the MVP with one team and is the leading candidate for MVP at another? Have you seen his NFL QB ratings? They are OFF THE CHARTS!!! Denver is 8-3 with the second best record in the AFC and is possibly glory bound for the Super Bowl.

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"
Mark Twain

I feel your psychological pain at the unprecedented success of Peyton Williams Manning, another legend in the rich history of the state of Tennessee.

Last edited by Alvin York on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Postby divits888 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
divits888
Bull Gator

Postby Maillot Jaune » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:28 am

Does kind of resemble Peyton going into the fetal position right before a sack.

He has talent, but is most notable to me for having the same number of Super Bowl rings as Trent Dilfer. Closest to my heart though is his sparkling 0-4 record against UF. Some epic beatdowns. That 35-0 by halftime game...priceless.
Maillot Jaune
Heisman Gator

Postby Alvin York » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 am

Maillot Jaune wrote:

He has talent, but is most notable to me for having the same number of Super Bowl rings as Trent Dilfer. Closest to my heart though is his sparkling 0-4 record against UF. Some epic beatdowns. That 35-0 by halftime game...priceless.

When will you admit to yourselves the rest of the Planet doesn't remember or care about the 0-4 record long ago are far away.
Last edited by Alvin York on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Postby Maillot Jaune » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:01 pm

To us long time Gator faithful, who put the college game above the pro game, 0-4 lives forever. Peyton was sort of like the opposite of Herschel. You just knew Herschel was going to make a play to beat you. Conversely, Peyton was going to lose it.

Seems like Eli has more to brag about than Peyton in ths regard....kind of like Super Bowls. Eli makes the throw.....Peyton throws it to the wrong guy. Peyton does make better commercials though.
Maillot Jaune
Heisman Gator

Postby law98gator » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm

That nut cracks at any minute.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby gatordad » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Once again...what was his record vs. UF?
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans-John Lennon
gatordad
Heisman Gator

Postby Zambo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 pm

GET A GRIP!
Zambo
Bull Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Zambo wrote:

That wasn't Manning's fault, the WR stopped his route short. :rolleyes:
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Swamp82 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Alvin York wrote:
crosscreekcooter wrote:Also know as "Bulbous Forehead" around family had a large night. 10-3? I figured by now the staples would no longer hold that neck and head together. I was wrong.

It's not too bright to conjure up the specter of Peyton Manning with me patrolling the GSMB. Does any subject wound the soul of a 100 million other Gator fans like another freaking Manning thread? How many does that make? 10,000?

Yep, he's got the extraterrestrial cranium, the "Happy Feet" and suspected vertebrae issues. None of these Naysayer accusations have prevented "our Peyton" from making the transition from superstar at Indianapolis to superstar at Denver. How many NFL players have won the MVP with one team and is the leading candidate for MVP at another? Have you seen his NFL QB ratings? They are OFF THE CHARTS!!! Denver is 8-3 with the second best record in the AFC and is possibly glory bound for the Super Bowl.

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"
Mark Twain

I feel your psychological pain at the unprecedented success of Peyton Williams Manning, another legend in the rich history of the state of Tennessee.

Doesn't bother me one bit, he never beat Florida so he is no threat to my Orange and Blue bubble. Just seeing you post now that's another thing.
If you didn't slurp all over his di(& it wouldn't be so bad but dude you act you would have his child. And to me that's just sick, sick, sick.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby itsgr82bag8r » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Travis McGee wrote:The SEC is on its most dominate stretch its history, and Tennessee has played no part.

"its great to be a Tennessee fan" ..said no one ever
itsgr82bag8r
Bull Gator

Postby DaddyGator » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Alvin York wrote:
Maillot Jaune wrote:

When will you admit to yourselves the rest of the Planet doesn't remember or care about the 0-4 record long ago are far away.

Then you should always preface your remarks by noting this glaring failure on the resume of your favorite choker.
Illegitimi non carborundum
DaddyGator
Heisman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum