Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ancient Reptile, Clawhammergator, divits888, f18bundy, g8rbob, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, mtn2top and 54 guests

Mr Giant Peanut Head

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby crosscreekcooter » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:45 am

Also know as "Bulbous Forehead" around family had a large night. 10-3? I figured by now the staples would no longer hold that neck and head together. I was wrong.
User avatar
crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby wuerffelball7 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:50 am

They've not played any good teams. Probably won't get out of the first round.
wuerffelball7
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby FunnGun » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 am

Mr Peanut Head, at a young age.

Image
User avatar
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:39 am

FunnGun wrote:Mr Peanut Head, at a young age.

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:burp:
User avatar
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 9380
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:36 pm
Location: Somewhere in the woods.

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby Swamp82 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:01 am

The hit that caused it all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby Alvin York » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:16 am

crosscreekcooter wrote:Also know as "Bulbous Forehead" around family had a large night. 10-3? I figured by now the staples would no longer hold that neck and head together. I was wrong.


It's not too bright to conjure up the specter of Peyton Manning with me patrolling the GSMB. Does any subject wound the soul of a 100 million other Gator fans like another freaking Manning thread? How many does that make? 10,000?

Yep, he's got the extraterrestrial cranium, the "Happy Feet" and suspected vertebrae issues. None of these Naysayer accusations have prevented "our Peyton" from making the transition from superstar at Indianapolis to superstar at Denver. How many NFL players have won the MVP with one team and is the leading candidate for MVP at another? Have you seen his NFL QB ratings? They are OFF THE CHARTS!!! Denver is 8-3 with the second best record in the AFC and is possibly glory bound for the Super Bowl.

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"
Mark Twain

I feel your psychological pain at the unprecedented success of Peyton Williams Manning, another legend in the rich history of the state of Tennessee.

Image
Last edited by Alvin York on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Our Royal Family!!

Image
User avatar
Alvin York
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby divits888 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:20 am

FunnGun wrote:Mr Peanut Head, at a young age.

Image


:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
divits888
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6946
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby Maillot Jaune » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:28 am

FunnGun wrote:Mr Peanut Head, at a young age.

Image



Does kind of resemble Peyton going into the fetal position right before a sack.

He has talent, but is most notable to me for having the same number of Super Bowl rings as Trent Dilfer. Closest to my heart though is his sparkling 0-4 record against UF. Some epic beatdowns. That 35-0 by halftime game...priceless.
User avatar
Maillot Jaune
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby Alvin York » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 am

Maillot Jaune wrote:
FunnGun wrote:Mr Peanut Head, at a young age.

Image



Does kind of resemble Peyton going into the fetal position right before a sack.

He has talent, but is most notable to me for having the same number of Super Bowl rings as Trent Dilfer. Closest to my heart though is his sparkling 0-4 record against UF. Some epic beatdowns. That 35-0 by halftime game...priceless.


When will you admit to yourselves the rest of the Planet doesn't remember or care about the 0-4 record long ago are far away.
Last edited by Alvin York on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still Our Royal Family!!

Image
User avatar
Alvin York
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby Maillot Jaune » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:01 pm

To us long time Gator faithful, who put the college game above the pro game, 0-4 lives forever. Peyton was sort of like the opposite of Herschel. You just knew Herschel was going to make a play to beat you. Conversely, Peyton was going to lose it.

Seems like Eli has more to brag about than Peyton in ths regard....kind of like Super Bowls. Eli makes the throw.....Peyton throws it to the wrong guy. Peyton does make better commercials though.
User avatar
Maillot Jaune
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby law98gator » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm

That nut cracks at any minute.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16920
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby gatordad » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Once again...what was his record vs. UF?
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans-John Lennon
gatordad
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby Zambo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 pm

GET A GRIP!
User avatar
Zambo
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6124
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby WobbleGator » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Zambo wrote:

That wasn't Manning's fault, the WR stopped his route short. :rolleyes:
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby Swamp82 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Alvin York wrote:
crosscreekcooter wrote:Also know as "Bulbous Forehead" around family had a large night. 10-3? I figured by now the staples would no longer hold that neck and head together. I was wrong.


It's not too bright to conjure up the specter of Peyton Manning with me patrolling the GSMB. Does any subject wound the soul of a 100 million other Gator fans like another freaking Manning thread? How many does that make? 10,000?

Yep, he's got the extraterrestrial cranium, the "Happy Feet" and suspected vertebrae issues. None of these Naysayer accusations have prevented "our Peyton" from making the transition from superstar at Indianapolis to superstar at Denver. How many NFL players have won the MVP with one team and is the leading candidate for MVP at another? Have you seen his NFL QB ratings? They are OFF THE CHARTS!!! Denver is 8-3 with the second best record in the AFC and is possibly glory bound for the Super Bowl.

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"
Mark Twain

I feel your psychological pain at the unprecedented success of Peyton Williams Manning, another legend in the rich history of the state of Tennessee.

Image


Doesn't bother me one bit, he never beat Florida so he is no threat to my Orange and Blue bubble. Just seeing you post now that's another thing.
If you didn't slurp all over his di(& it wouldn't be so bad but dude you act you would have his child. And to me that's just sick, sick, sick.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby itsgr82bag8r » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Image
Travis McGee wrote:The SEC is on its most dominate stretch its history, and Tennessee has played no part.

"its great to be a Tennessee fan" ..said no one ever
User avatar
itsgr82bag8r
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 7569
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: Mr Giant Peanut Head

Postby DaddyGator » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Alvin York wrote:
Maillot Jaune wrote:
FunnGun wrote:Mr Peanut Head, at a young age.

Image



Does kind of resemble Peyton going into the fetal position right before a sack.

He has talent, but is most notable to me for having the same number of Super Bowl rings as Trent Dilfer. Closest to my heart though is his sparkling 0-4 record against UF. Some epic beatdowns. That 35-0 by halftime game...priceless.


When will you admit to yourselves the rest of the Planet doesn't remember or care about the 0-4 record long ago are far away.


Then you should always preface your remarks by noting this glaring failure on the resume of your favorite choker.
Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
DaddyGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Pensacola, L.A.


Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron